SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Azzurra Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Timm is a child 

Timm is a real man - kind, compassionate, not-toxic masculine, honest, trustworthy, reliable, open, openhearted, emotionally intelligent, not afraid to show affection to his mates, caring about others, and everything a real man should be imo. 

A personality doesn't make a man. A physical masculine look doesn't make a man. The way a man treats others is what makes him a man. If more men in this world were like Timm, the world would be a better place. jmo
I couldnt agree more!

Plus, I was surprised how self-aware Timm is! Of the way he comes, of the way others see him, of his own weaknesses and strengths.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:30 am

Timm is a man, but he can act in a childish way at times. He comes across as socially awkward, of course there is nothing wrong with that and I admire Timm for putting himself out there on a reality love show. Angie made Timm feel comfortable and in the security of the Bachie bubble he fell in love with her.
Angie made her decision based on a life in the real world IMO. The stage she was in life she chose Carlin as the person she could see herself with long term.
Timm was told not to give Angie his ring by TPTB but as Angie said Timm does his own thing. Timm said he would phone Angie after the show finished and he did, he also phones Carlin. I think Angie feels for Timm in a kind hearted friendship way and wants to know he is okay. Hos long this will last now CRlin and Angie are a real couple I don't know. But I am sure Timm and Angie (and Carlin) will stay friends.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:35 am

Timm has lovely qualities yes, but his behaviour is very childlike to me. I see him as quite immature. I mean even Ciarran was shown as being annoyed with his behaviour. That doesn’t mean he’s not a nice, kind person because he is. I just couldn’t spend that amount of time around someone that acts like the energiser bunny. 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:38 am

Storybook wrote:Timm is a man, but he can act in a childish way at times. He comes across as socially awkward, of course there is nothing wrong with that and I admire Timm for putting himself out there on a reality love show. Angie made Timm feel comfortable and in the security of the Bachie bubble he fell in love with her.
Angie made her decision based on a life in the real world. The stage she was in life she chose Carlin as the person she could see herself with long term.
Timm was told not to give Angie his ring by TPTB but as Angie said Timm does his own thing. Timm said he would phone Angie after the show finished and he did, he also phones Carlin. I think Angie feels for Timm in a kind hearted friendship way and wants to know he is okay. Hos long this will last now CRlin and Angie are a real couple I don't know. But I am sure Timm and Angie (and Carlin) will stay friends.

I agree, nothing wrong with being socially awkward - that can’t be helped. I don’t necessarily see Timm as socially awkward, more that he’s too full on and for me, I find that very off putting. 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:45 am

@sprout by socially awkward I was referring to Timm feeling out of place at the Kent family dinner. He was telling himself how to act, which I thought was priceless. I highly doubt he's socially awkward in his party scene. I agree he is very full on and I would get a headache being around him for any length of time. But that's just me.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:50 am

@Storybook yeah he was a bit awkward then but that’s to be expected imo. I have nothing against the guy personally.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:56 am

Angie chose Carlin because that's who she had the strongest connection with and that's who she fell in love with.

Not because Timm is not a man - he is as much a man as Carlin is. 

Everyone can act silly, etc. Carlin too, as shown post-filming. 

Neither one is a child imo. They're both men. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:00 am

Well I didn’t mean that Timm was a child literally 😂 but I still stand by that his behaviour can sometimes be very childlike or immature. Both guys are great guys and they seem to get along very well. Timm and Carlin are both interacting on Carlin’s latest Instagram post and it’s lovely to see. 
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:13 am

sprout wrote:Well I didn’t mean that Timm was a child literally 😂 but I still stand by that his behaviour can sometimes be very childlike or immature. Both guys are great guys and they seem to get along very well. Timm and Carlin are both interacting on Carlin’s latest Instagram post and it’s lovely to see. 
JMO

I think the ability to interact in that situation really shows Timm's maturity. As has been said here before Timm has many characteristics of ADHD or similar - the high energy, youthful innocence and inability to focus that comes with it can often come off as being childlike but should not be taken as an indicator in the slightest of a person's maturity, given those characteristics will be a part of the person forever no matter how much they age.

Angie chose Carlin because she wanted Carlin. Not because he was more of a man or more of anything, it is not a reflection on who he is. Just that she liked Carlin more.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:54 am

Timm has shown himself to be very mature. Especially where it matters. Childish and immature would be throwing a fit and him name-calling the lead and F1 and whatnot for being dumped at F2. Instead, he had the most mature breakup for an F2 I have ever seen!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:59 am

Vjeff wrote:
sprout wrote:Well I didn’t mean that Timm was a child literally 😂 but I still stand by that his behaviour can sometimes be very childlike or immature. Both guys are great guys and they seem to get along very well. Timm and Carlin are both interacting on Carlin’s latest Instagram post and it’s lovely to see. 
JMO

I think the ability to interact in that situation really shows Timm's maturity. As has been said here before Timm has many characteristics of ADHD or similar - the high energy, youthful innocence and inability to focus that comes with it can often come off as being childlike but should not be taken as an indicator in the slightest of a person's maturity, given those characteristics will be a part of the person forever no matter how much they age.

Angie chose Carlin because she wanted Carlin. Not because he was more of a man or more of anything, it is not a reflection on who he is. Just that she liked Carlin more.
Good Post  @Vjeff Spot on!!  yes My brother is like Timm in that regard and he is the most loving and kind husband, completely devoted to his wife and the most amazing father! He is mature in every way that matters.

If only more people in this world kept their childlike nature and realize life is not to be taken so seriously and the things that do matter, how you love and treat others, as Timm has shown, is what is to be taken seriously.  :yes:

Osher himself talked about the man Timm is and said in the video below during the live finale that "we could all take something" from Timm's maturity, kindness and "learn something from that". Says it all blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 4256136633 jmo

my video of @bacheloretteau IG story by Osher

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:30 am

Hi everyone, I've just joined but I've been reading and appreciating this forum for a long time now (probably since Sam & Snez). It's funny because I reckon every series I think about joining but end up thinking "nah probably not worth it because I wont contribute much'...

Firstly I really want to say a massive thanks!... Thank you for such a great forum that is so well constructed & organised, and thank you to the posters that provide such brilliant links, information and opinions. Cheers to you all.

Just my humble opinion about this season ... its been a ripper imo. I'm no Angie fan but I think her season and production did an amazing job in showing personalities like Cairran and Timm. For some of us, we had the chance to get to know them and to step outside of the usual stereotypes. So many of the usual bachelor contestants are self absorbed with an agenda and fakeness. Personally I found Cairran and Timm such a refreshing change. And I think Timm has showed himself to be an amazing human. Yes we saw him excitable, exuberant, overwhelmed with nerves, unfiltered and honest, and funny... but then we also saw him wise with sage advice and ready to help and comfort people. He showed some amazingly special qualities and anyone would be lucky to have those qualities in a friend or family member imo.

I cant post this link because I'm a new member but my favourite read about Timm was from mamamia -.... "Timm Hanly Bachelorette is exactly what a good man looks like." It said it so well imo.
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite