SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:43 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud yep. It's like TPTB really didn't care this year. Even Osher not there at FRC. Budget bachie this season for sure laugh out loud

@Enough not too surprising if there's trouble in paradise or she and her F1 have split already. I'd think they'd at least try for the 3 months then blame distance.

Angie's spent more time on her IG stories this past weekend promoting her book than she has anything else. That's what she went on the show for imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:53 pm

Enough wrote:Still no Angie on radio interviews this morning? She is suppose to promote her book ( launched yesterday) but no sight of her. It's strange

I think she's probably panicking.  She's talked about having anxiety issues in the past so if she's potentially about to fake a relationship, that would be very daunting, IMO.

Also I think it's no coincidence she started promoting her book BEFORE the FRC. She knows backlash is headed her way IMO and wanted to get ahead of the storm.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Still no Angie on radio interviews this morning? She is suppose to promote her book ( launched yesterday) but no sight of her. It's strange

I think she's probably panicking.  She's talked about having anxiety issues in the past so if she's potentially about to fake a relationship, that would be very daunting, IMO.

Also I think it's no coincidence she started promoting her book BEFORE the FRC.  She knows backlash is headed her way IMO and wanted to get ahead of the storm.

But she wasn't at any live book signing yesterday. BTW the book is already discounted.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Enough wrote:But she wasn't at any live book signing yesterday. BTW the book is already discounted.

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698  Wonder how many people will be asking for refunds after Thursday?

The promo blurb really made me roll my eyes:

"It's clear Australia can't get enough of Angie – and now she's going to give us some of her quirky, funny, warmhearted wisdom on life, love and everything in between, in the form of a book".

I thought Angie was all of those things before the show.  Now, not so much.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:18 pm

She has learnt well from the mistakes of Badgers that have gone before her. Promote your book BEFORE sh!t starts hitting the fan. Although as you say @Bobette, her personal brand of "funny, quirky" has taken a beating in the past couple of weeks, and will take more of one when she chooses straight laced over funny quirky. 
Especially if the relationship is on the rocks....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:23 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:She has learnt well from the mistakes of Badgers that have gone before her. Promote your book BEFORE sh!t starts hitting the fan. Although as you say @Bobette, her personal brand of "funny, quirky" has taken a beating in the past couple of weeks, and will take more of one when she chooses straight laced over funny quirky. 
Especially if the relationship is on the rocks....

Here I rewrote it:

"It's clear Australia can't get their head around Angie – she said she wanted someone quirky and funny and came across as warmhearted, but then she contradicted herself by choosing someone bland, just because they look good, leaving us questioning her wisdom on life, love and everything in between".

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1646190589
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Perfect @BobetteHigh clap
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:44 pm

I am surprised she didn't write the book with Evie. I think that would have been better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:08 am

I know I'm flogging a dead horse that just about everyone has had a go at, but celeb/quasi-celeb leads need to end. There's always a flurry of excitement when they are announced, which then leads to an unsatisfying season, whether that's because the lead has more power than an average Joe in signing their contract and making demands, or just because they have a book to push, and that is their focus.

And it's not just us here saying it, the Facebook groups I'm on have zero people clamouring for another celeb lead. So listen to the people TPTB, and give us what we want! In my case that's unknowns, or particularly charming retreads.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:57 am

Azzurra wrote:A question to those from Australia: does anybody care about the finale in your country? Is it a topic in the media? Smiley the silence here speaks volumes

Yes it is a big topic. It is all over the media and SM (although not as much as Bachelor) and a common workplace topic. However, we are currently suffering horrendous bushfires so most of the coverage is around those.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Oh, sorry about that (fires..) guys !It is truly dreadful, you have such a beautiful country.... I haven't been following international news lately!

Any new interviews? It seems really quiet here, considering it is THE FINALE week!

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:16 pm

Several articles on DM site and none r positive imo. Ciarran, Tim (thanks to his so call bf), Angie. Concerned the bachelorette will b axed and no ones fault but BN for their poor choices.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite