SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:39 am

That video of Glenn & Alisha seemed kinda awkward & forced to me...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:45 am

Awww, just loved seeing the emotion in Glenn and Alisha at the commitment ceremony. Beautiful heartfelt words as well cloud nine

And this is was meant to be aired in April, so the successful couples have had to keep it on the down low for an extra 3 months, it must have been really difficult. Although I guess it’s lucky they were in Perth and Hobart, less opportunities to be papped. It was worth putting up with all the Ciarran and Timm trash to get this ending
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:10 am

ReneeM wrote:That video of Glenn & Alisha seemed kinda awkward & forced to me...

My picker when it comes to working out which couples will stay together is SO bad but if I HAD to put money on it today I'd pick Conor and Mary to go the distance over Glenn and Alisha. I feel like the love between C&M is on a more even level than G&A. But I can see them both working and maybe neither will, it's so hard to say.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:20 am

Just listening to The Reality Bite pod, and we got a little shoutout! Tahlia and Mat were talking about Mary being sleuthed in Hobart..

"There's so many amazing detectives, if I ever go missing I want the Bachelor fans..."
"Like the one on the forum?"
"Yeah, obviously".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:22 am

butterflylove wrote:Just listening to The Reality Bite pod, and we got a little shoutout! Tahlia and Mat were talking about Mary being sleuthed in Hobart..

"There's so many amazing detectives, if I ever go missing I want the Bachelor fans..."
"Like the one on the forum?"
"Yeah, obviously".
Haha at least we get some acknowledgement - take notes Daily Mail and So Dramatic podcast...

Speaking of So Dramatic, does anyone have the tldr version of the apparently 'groundbreaking' podcast Kiki and Renee did tonight?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:11 am

They didn't say anything about Matt and Renee, but I just read that Matt broke up with her a few weeks after they left Fiji. I bet each has his/her own version of what happened 🙄

Since only two couples are still together: Mary and Connor and Alisha and Glenn, I sincerely wish the best  to both couples for even if I am not really fan of the latter couple, we must be kind.

The video posted by Mary and Connor with her little girl,  was delightful  I feel they are genuine 😊

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:35 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:They didn't say anything about Matt and Renee, but I just read that Matt broke up with her a few weeks after they left Fiji. I bet each has his/her own version of what happened 🙄

Since only two couples are still together: Mary and Connor   and Alisha and Glenn, I sincerely wish the best  to both couples for even if I am not really fan of the latter couple, we must be kind.

The video posted by Mary and Connor with her little girl,  was delightful  I feel they are genuine 😊

Renee posted on her Instagram. It seems there is no animosity between her and Matt and she said she is supportive of him and his new gf.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDqpoBlBGYq/
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:55 pm

leavers wrote:Renee posted on her Instagram. It seems there is no animosity between her and Matt and she said she is supportive of him and his new gf.

Well of course - easy to feel that way when she wasn't genuinely into him in the first place and it was a pre-planned coupling to get to the end of the season for maximum public exposure/sympathy...imo  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:Renee posted on her Instagram. It seems there is no animosity between her and Matt and she said she is supportive of him and his new gf.

Well of course - easy to feel that way when she wasn't genuinely into him in the first place and it was a pre-planned coupling to get to the end of the season for maximum public exposure/sympathy...imo  Hugesmile
Or because it is seven month ago, they dated for a week in the bubble and a few weeks after that, and she doesn’t feel the need to stir up some sh!t again. Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:02 am

Well that was that.
Can’t say it was worse than last season, not with two solid and likable couples, compared to Alexnation, Dogpark Bill and an umbrella of ambiguity.

Production really sucked though. The frankenbiting was out of control, the Bula Banquets was a stupid idea, and there were just too many villains. It’s no fun when 2/3 of the cast are unlikable (or invisible).
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:43 am

blueblues wrote:Well that was that.
Can’t say it was worse than last season, not with two solid and likable couples, compared to Alexnation, Dogpark Bill and an umbrella of ambiguity.

Production really sucked though. The frankenbiting was out of control, the Bula Banquets was a stupid idea, and there were just too many villains. It’s no fun when 2/3 of the cast are unlikable (or invisible).
JMO

You should check the SM Thread, @blueblues a bit has changed and last night Renee have learnt new things about Matty. And another. There is more chaos and chaos and the contestants have confirmed various rumours, but I don't want to deviate from the topic.... so just take a look at the SM thread Smiley IMO this has been the worst season but I think that what redeems a bit this seasin there is one very convincing couple: Mary and Connor .... whereas learning that Glenn cheated on Alisha with Helena (and has been confirmed even by him), weeks after BIP finished and that later Alisha slept with Scot, is not the best news, even if they are doing well now. That is why I am only counting as strong couple Mary and Conor that I think will last the distance without scandals. There is an interview in which Mary and Conor say that they are very different from Alisha and Glenn in terms of lifestyle and doing and expecting as couples.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:12 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:whereas learning that Glenn cheated on Alisha with Helena (and has been confirmed even by him), weeks after BIP finished  and that later Alisha slept with Scot,

... snipped

Huh? Wasn't it just kissing?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101