SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Bobette wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:whereas learning that Glenn cheated on Alisha with Helena (and has been confirmed even by him), weeks after BIP finished  and that later Alisha slept with Scot,

... snipped

Huh?  Wasn't it just kissing?

Bill apparently claims that Alisha slept with Scot. After gushing on both Alisha and Glenn's posts for the last few weeks, he then suddenly claims that - Bachiefunny has a screenshot of his story. The last line of Bachie's caption was 🙌🏼 tho - "kinda find the bigger talking point to be how former cast members jump on bandwagons to try and drag people down when their time has been and gone? Idk".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:22 pm

@butterflylove Thanks for the additional info.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:52 pm

I know kissing’s what’s being said right now but imo I think Glenn & Helena slept together. Kissing’s what was said about Alisha & Scot at first as well until Bill decided to spill the beans. I know it’s tempting to kill the messenger so to speak, but in my experience when these red flags pop up about these couples, 9/10 times they’re indicative of larger problems behind the scenes. Problems that don’t go away despite whatever happy front the people involved choose to portray. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:16 am

Hang on, this is dog park Bill we are talking about. From what I remember he is just about as trustworthy as Ciarran.

Here is what he posted on his stories:
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2020-024
source

That looks like drunk posting to me. Maybe he was getting wasted with Jules, who apparently is VERY salty for being mentioned on the show.

His IG is private btw. Did that just happen?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Yeah I'm not taking Dog Park Bill on his word for anything given he's an anti-masker who is being a conspiracy theorist about the Melbourne lockdown. JMO

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:44 pm

blueblues wrote:Hang on, this is dog park Bill we are talking about. From what I remember he is just about as trustworthy as Ciarran.

Here is what he posted on his stories:
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2020-024
source

That looks like drunk posting to me. Maybe he was getting wasted with Jules, who apparently is VERY salty for being mentioned on the show.

His IG is private btw. Did that just happen?
JMO

@blueblues Glenn has admitted this on a radio show, I eatched it. I am sure you can see the video from the intervie. He said ' I admit it....) and continues going on about not veing the fairy tale as it was shown on TV because people makes mistakes but they move son, so it is not just an invention. A few people have confirmed this to be true, Glenn included.

@ReneeM I just read your new post. Now the word hook up is being used... there is a video in ehich Glenn admits cheating on Alisha so at this time I guess it is a fact. Ib the last Studio Ten video posted by Bobette in SM, Alisha is holding Glenn strongly which is a weird position for an interview. I was never convinced by them during the show and even less now. Yo me kissing a person who is not your partner is akso cheating, it shows great disrespect.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Bobette wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:whereas learning that Glenn cheated on Alisha with Helena (and has been confirmed even by him), weeks after BIP finished  and that later Alisha slept with Scot,

... snipped

Huh?  Wasn't it just kissing?

@Bobette IMO kissing another person who is not your partner is cheating and it is IMO reflective of underlying issues.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:56 pm

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.mamamia.com.au/alisha-and-glenn-cheating/amp/
They were in the BIP bubble. At least they realised they are serious about one another and give it a go.
If it works, good on them. If it didn't last, it is their decision. At least they are giving it a chance.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:48 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:@blueblues Glenn has admitted this on a radio show, I eatched it. I am sure you can see the video from the intervie. He said ' I admit it....) and continues going on about not veing the fairy tale as it was shown on TV because people makes mistakes but they move son, so it is not just an invention. A few people have confirmed this to be true, Glenn included.
”It” meaning the info that So Dramatic came out with – kissing Helena, right? They have already addresses that. I was talking about Bill’s sleezy comment about Alisha, which is something completely different.

Look, they had a crisis in 2019, they talked it out and moved on. Then they quickly went from long distance to being in lockdown together, and came out the other side. Makes them look pretty solid IMO.

I say that to them this way in the past, so why should anyone else get worked up about it?

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:55 am

@blueblues 👏🏼👏🏼 if they can move on from it and now joke about it, others should move on as well.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:13 am

In about a year or two when they break up (& it’s when not if imo), one or both of them will do interviews & we’re gonna find out that they never really moved on from it. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101