SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:21 am

@AllAboutLove I'm sure you're right with your last comment about the cast coming from agents. IMO, there would be very few who just want to go on it for the chance to find love

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:28 am

I agree Carlin may not have told Angie previous to their last date. Howver there was a WHOLE lot of spare hours between the drive in the sponsorship Ford to the night time in the back of the said vehicle. What happened in those hours I wonder when Carlin said he wanted to tell her everything. I stick to my belief their conversation was rehursed and edited to make Carlin the liar he is accused of being. And I still don't understand why Carlin would hide it when Angie would find out eventually.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:28 am

@ideas_ideas I have a feeling it's all been manipulated by the producers, which we know does happen. I'm sure they all - lead and contestants - initially go on the show for exposure (Angie for her book launch) and then it's a bonus if they find "the one". JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:29 am

Storybook wrote:I agree Carlin may not have told Angie previous to their last date. Howver there was a WHOLE lot of spare hours between the drive in the sponsorship Ford to the night time in the back of the said vehicle. What happened in those hours I wonder when Carlin said he wanted to tell her everything. I stick to my belief their conversation was rehursed and edited to make Carlin the liar he is accused of being. And I still don't understand why Carlin would hide it when Angie would find out eventually.
Absolutely agree

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:29 am

Storybook wrote:I agree Carlin may not have told Angie previous to their last date. Howver there was a WHOLE lot of spare hours between the drive in the sponsorship Ford to the night time in the back of the said vehicle. What happened in those hours I wonder when Carlin said he wanted to tell her everything. I stick to my belief their conversation was rehursed and edited to make Carlin the liar he is accused of being. And I still don't understand why Carlin would hide it when Angie would find out eventually.

They cut out a lot from their date! I’m looking forward to seeing more Angie and Carlin interactions tonight.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:33 am

sprout wrote:

They cut out a lot from their date! I’m looking forward to seeing more Angie and Carlin interactions tonight.
They have shown so little of Angie and Carlin, ie their last date, compared with the other 2 dates. IMO, it was pathetic and I just don't understand why they have to do this. Why not show a wonderful, genuine love story. Would people be bored with that I wonder?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:33 am

Source

Me too Osher.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:34 am

Finale time!  cheerleader

No matter who on this season is preferred, in general, with Angie, without Angie, my favorite "team" is this forum and all of you who contribute and post! :yes:

So a BIG  :Thanktwo  to all of you!  group hug  goteam #TeamBBF
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:41 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:42 am

Matt gets to go to South Africa and Osher gets to speak to the final two -- that switcheroo in editing!! GOLD!

Angie gets to stay and go to Byron and no Osher this FRC.

They really budget bachie this season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:43 am

Timm meets the parents first.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:46 am

He just CAN NOT stand still. So excitable. BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas