SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:14 am

@ideas_ideas glad I am not alone laugh out loud  yes

I loved this moment from Timm  PINKHEART He seems like a very caring person. Reminds me of the guys on Georgia's season who were so affectionate and loving. Miss that and wish we see more of that  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:15 am

There must be a conspiracy against people watching online - I still haven't seen the ad. laugh out loud I have however seen a casting call for Bach/Bette 2020 and a Studio 10 ad saying Angie will be on in the morning.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:18 am

I do believe she is still with her chosen one, probably Carlin

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:19 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’m watching Playing for Keeps on the main 10 channel, and just saw it again. I think Angie’s in a very pale mint green, Carlin in cream and Timm in blue? It comes on so quickly that by the time I’ve realised it’s on I’ve missed half of it laugh out loud

I weird I'm watching that too!  But via Tenplay not on TV - wonder if that makes a difference?  Anyway will keep an eye out - thanks.

Yes, I’m watching on TV, not Tenplay, I think there are less ads on Tenplay, so maybe that’s why you’re not seeing it.

I’m watching on Tenplay and have seen it Smiley
Hopefully you see it soon.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:21 am

There's no way she won't be with her F1 imo. Even if they split during post-filming and pre-finale airing (exactly what was rumored happened with Stu and Sophie)   they'd definitely get back together for post-finale imo. It's optics at this point and why not ride it out for 3 months then depart ways. From what I've seen on sm being together then later splitting will be the expectation anyway so not much problem there. Get the publicity, ride it out, do her thing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:29 am

Is it weird that even with all that drama and crying I still feel nothing? I started this season with high hopes too, I really thought Angie was going to be a stellar bachelorette.

I'm looking forward to the FRC being done so we can find out how it all really is.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:36 am

@leavers Angie seems so awkward with PDA that even if they are genuinely together (which IMO they're not) people are still likely to think something's off, IMO.  I wonder if they've been taking acting lessons together to try to make it more convincing.  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:26 am

They are showing us much more of the dynamic between Carlin and Angie now, as they need to for it to be believable. When he says he's falling in love with her, she blinks like crazy, I don't think she was expecting that.
I agree with you @sprout, she can't stop touching him. They actually looked quite natural to me, the kissing anyway. Jmo.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 am

Oh can someone please bring the finale promo in here?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:32 am

Finch wrote:They are showing us much more of the dynamic between Carlin and Angie now, as they need to for it to be believable. When he says he's falling in love with her, she blinks like crazy, I don't think she was expecting that.
I agree with you @sprout, she can't stop touching him. They actually looked quite natural to me, the kissing anyway. Jmo.

It was kinda cute how she was touching his chin and I agree, very natural kissing IMO. I’m m glad they’re showing more of these sweet moments because the drama wasn’t starting to become repetitive.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:39 am

This guys commentary on this season is spot on imo

He picks up on the frankenbiting too BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
It's a good laugh and I think he shares the opinions of the general audience.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:47 am

I actually think they are setting it up for Angie to say she's in love with Carlin at the finale. I think the whole I'm very happy thing has been deliberate to fuel honey badger rumours, and that its all part of the storyline, the whole never been in love, find it on the bachelor happy ending.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas