SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:10 am

meh.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:10 am

Carlin saying he’s never had a bf laugh out loud. He might only be 2% funny, but when it kicks in, it really hits laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:11 am

Timm also slipped the ring onto her finger.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:11 am

& as someone who was super open to Angie & Carlin, that FRC was dryyyy. No real romance or emotion. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:12 am

sprout wrote:Poor Timm but I could tell she loved him as a good friend. Hope he’s ok now. Soul mate can mean so many different things.

Yes, the definition of soulmate is somone ideally suited as a close friend or romantic partner.. Timm was always Angie's friend. They had a crazy time together but she couldn't see a future with him. Personally I find Carlin very attractive and Timm not, but everyone is different in their tastes.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ule.m Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:14 am

I just don't feel it between Angie and Carlin. I know that editing exists but, can it be this bad, and shockingly there are couples from other seasons that were edited badly that I could get behind in the end. For instance, Adam and Raven who I guess could blame time, and shockingly Hannah G and Dylan who seemed to stay out of Drama which I guess gave them less focus

Ule.m

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:16 am

Source

Wow there are some tweets there I really don't even want to post! Peeps not be happy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:17 am

najpoziomka wrote:this reminds me of georgia’s season, everybody wanted matty j for her and i just couldnt get whyy laugh out loud

I was 100% Lee from the start
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:18 am

Enough wrote:Timm also slipped the ring onto her finger.

What did it look like?  Someone in the tweets said she's wearing it in her video with Carlin?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:21 am

Bobette wrote:

What did it look like?  Someone in the tweets said she was wearing it in her video with Carlin?!

Naw she wasn't, pretty sure they both put it on her middle finger and so she'd taken it off when Carlin came. It was a beautiful cross shaped ring, like X shape, and it was silver which matched the ring she had on her index finger. Carlin's was gold.

Last edited by ideas_ideas on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:21 am

ReneeM wrote:Carlin saying he’s never had a bf laugh out loud. He might only be 2% funny, but when it kicks in, it really hits laugh out loud.

He was so funny tonight so they’ve obviously been hiding this side to him.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:23 am

ideas_ideas wrote:
Bobette wrote:

What did it look like?  Someone in the tweets said she was wearing it in her video with Carlin?!

Naw she wasn't, pretty sure they both put it on her middle finger and so she'd taken it off when Carlin came. It was a beautiful cross shaped ring, like X shape, and it was silver which matched the ring she had on her index finger. Carlin's was gold.

Cool - thanks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas