SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:57 am

Bobette wrote:“a three legged mixed breed who’s just going to sh*t everywhere”.

Yeah that comment was absolutely terrible imo. Not at all funny and to liken someone to a mixed breed disabled dog that is a nuisance (*sh*t everywhere) is beyond cruel imo. Nothing respectful or kind about saying that at all.

Honestly Angie saying that is no better than the trolls who leave negative comments on sm. Which is why I can't defend her at all... she's no better than the trolls - otherwise I guess all those sm comments are funny too (my sense of humor must be lacking because neither are imo).

Timm is far more kind and compassionate than Angie that's for sure. Imagine if Timm was the bachelor and his sister was the spy like Brad was and overheard Angie as a contestant say that about Timm?! Just funny? A joke? Nope sorry. It's wrong and nothing respectful about it imo.

Timm deserves someone who sees him as the wonderful man he is and yes he is one to forgive and be so caring, but that doesn't absolve Angie at all. That's a reflection of the wonderful man Timm is, not of Angie. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:27 am

@AllAboutLove IA. Timm was her soulmate/best friend on the show. She was also physically attracted to him and he made her laugh but she was not fully in love with him like she was with Carlin. They’ve both said they are in love and are looking forward to a future together. I really do think Angie and Carlin are a great match. She said he calms her and is very patient. They’ve both said they have really good open and honest communication. Their banter is perfect.JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:15 am

Storybook wrote:I couldn't record the episode so I can't quote what was said by Angie about the three-legged dog, but to me she didn't mean any disrespect. I took from it she loved Timm although he was a bit out there. Angie referred to herself peeing in the bushes and IMO
she just has a strange sense of humour at times.  Timm and Angie are still friends so Timm doesn't hold a grudge against Angie or Carlin.
It is so condescending. As if Timm lacked something. Get over yourself, you ain't that special Angie. You are pretty average, average looking and your personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited by Azzurra on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:01 am

Bravo @Bobette, your best recap yet! I sense you’ve been brewing it all season laugh out loud

IMO the 3 legged dog comment was well out of order, if I’m giving the benefit of the doubt she meant it affectionately, but even so it was very condescending.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:50 am

Second that- thanks for all the recap chuckles @Bobette - you deserve Timm’s ring for that commitment  score 
Weirdbaiting rotfl (accurate!)

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:26 am

@AllAboutLove If you listen to what she actually said it wasn’t bad, rude or malicious IMO. It was said lovingly and not in a brutal way ar all - There was more to it. Pretty accurate comparison IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:24 am

Just Looking wrote:@AllAboutLove If you listen to what she actually said it wasn’t bad, rude or malicious IMO.  It was said lovingly and not in a brutal way ar all - There was more to it.   Pretty accurate comparison IMO

Disagree, just watched it and for me it was said in the same condescending way some here equate being high energy and not being able to sit still to being 'childish' etc. I think Angie just likes to think she is quirky and different but in the end isn't really at all and also doesn't want anyone else who is.

In saying that they do look genuinely happy together in the Insta videos so congrats to them.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Bravo @Bobette, your best recap yet! I sense you’ve been brewing it all season laugh out loud
I agree! Amazing recap!

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:12 pm

I don’t think Angie was intentionally being nasty about that dog comparison. I just think she was highlighting that Timm was the quirky, unconventional choice.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:13 pm

sprout wrote:I don’t think Angie was intentionally being nasty about that dog comparison. I just think she was highlighting that Timm was the quirky, unconventional choice.
JMO
Thats what I think too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:05 am

Vjeff wrote:I think Angie just likes to think she is quirky and different but in the end isn't really at all and also doesn't want anyone else who is.

You nailed it here IMO @Vjeff.  :yes: IMO Angie's weirdo card should be revoked.  Maybe because of her conservative upbringing she has a different perception of what weird is, but I saw/heard nothing particularly quirky from her all season.  

Timm and Ciarran brought the fun and eccentricity to this season IMO - Angie herself was quite vanilla, and her final choice reflected that IMO.  I think they could have brought Ali back again and Carlin would have been her F1 too.  YAWN.

I honestly think TPTB would have been disappointed with the way this season ended.  IMO they aimed for "different" in 2019 by casting Matt and Angie and while Matt fulfilled his nerdy brief, Angie totally dropped the funny/weirdo ball, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas