SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:24 am

sprout wrote:I won’t be burning any bras - my girls need all the support they can get giggling

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 3806527698  I have to laugh at the reactions on media and SM. It's too funny. No worries though, even though we won't be burning our bras, this viewer is willing and ready to take them from us (we must unite and resist! laugh out loud  yes )

Actual comment to article about burn bras for Timm 
YES. ALL OF IT. I'LL BURN ALL MY BRAS. I'LL EVEN BURN OTHER PEOPLES BRAS.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 am

Carlin is supposed to be every woman's dream partner. Good looking ( initially, but now I don't think he is that attractive) But on twitter not many viewers are interested in him. They want Angie to choose Timm. Timm also wont last with Angie. Small doses of Timm is o.k. Too much, you get drunk.
Also Carlin comes across as very bland. JMO

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:31 am

The finale promo was on a few minutes after the episode finished. Both boys dressed casual and looking very nice.

I think Angie's turmoil was producer driven, as in they made her keep Timm on. jmo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 am

Enough wrote:Carlin is supposed to be every woman's dream partner. Good looking ( initially, but now I don't think he is that attractive) But on twitter not many viewers are interested in him. They want Angie to choose Timm.  

from the moment I saw Carlin (knew nothing about him) I find him so unattractive facially/physically. I get that to others he is but he reminds me so much of Dawson from Dawson's Creek who I find unattractive (I know, totally unpopular). Something about the large forehead and large chin and so the actual facial features (eyes, nose, mouth) are so small in the center of the face. I know it's ridiculously petty and it's nothing he can do but there's a few men who I look at and go "how is this attractive???". With some guys I can get it, objectively speaking, but I just can't with some men who are seen as "attractive" I am bewildered. Someone seen as hot and attractive is Ian Somerhalder and he is not at all attractive looking to me. I can't watch anything with him in it because I find myself not believing it at all. I feel so bad because it's looks but I know I am in the smallest minority since to so many this is attractive and I can't see it at all  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f648  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f629

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 am

I’ve just seen a short promo for tomorrow night, but was so blinded by the gloriousness of Timm with a washed and primped lions mane of hair that I didn’t pay attention to what anyone was wearing (not that it matters as we know who the F1 is). Angie was in white/cream though.

My favourite thing tonight, which shows how non-invested I am in this season is that the producer at the end when Angie was having her meltdown looked just like Rachel from Unreal, the hair, jacket and earpiece were spot on.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:49 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’ve just seen a short promo for tomorrow night, but was so blinded by the gloriousness of Timm with a washed and primped lions mane of hair that I didn’t pay attention to what anyone was wearing (not that it matters as we know who the F1 is). Angie was in white/cream though.

My favourite thing tonight, which shows how non-invested I am in this season is that the producer at the end when Angie was having her meltdown looked just like Rachel from Unreal, the hair, jacket and earpiece were spot on.

@Dirty Street Pie What channel are you on?  I'm currently enduring some utter crap on the main Ch 10 channel waiting for the ad to come on so I can get some SCs but so far no luck.  Should I switch to Peach?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:02 am

I’m watching Playing for Keeps on the main 10 channel, and just saw it again. I think Angie’s in a very pale mint green, Carlin in cream and Timm in blue? It comes on so quickly that by the time I’ve realised it’s on I’ve missed half of it laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:02 am

Aw wow that was a lot of crying from poor Angie. I can't even with Timm's rejection tomorrow Upset
For an edit that hasn't been particularly flattering, that was a very very gracious, mature and kind exit from Ryan, who was clearly falling for Angie big time. Weird that they unfollowed him on insta - I wonder what went down, as they definitely didn't do him any editing favours either when they could have milked F3 sympathy much harder.

Yep it's clear Carlin has it in the bag now- "You're heaven-sent really".
I think one of the reasons I'm getting literally almost zero feels with this season (among a bunch of other things - and omgosh @Enough and @AllAboutLove I am SO with you on your not finding Carlin attractive and why - relieved I'm not alone on that!!) is that neither Angie nor Carlin are very facially expressive when it comes to their reactions to each other. Angie comes across as guarded or just restrained in moments that would normally allow for some emotion to show (and maybe botox or something isn't helping? Not being sarcastic!!), and Carlin's expression is very flatline and calm. As a spectator it's really hard to feel that natural connection with two people like that, compared to someone like Timm who is very expressive and therefore easy to feel something from and for.

Carlin self describes as someone who wears his heart on his sleeve and I believe that- he reminds me very much of the super softie guy who projects romanticism hard, not just on to a romantic partner but also through the idea of being chivalrous and upholding morals and values. I know someone just like this. What's his star sign?!! giggling And I see this playing in to his side of the connection to Angie - less about who Angie is as a person, more about his own projections. Can't fault a guy for any of that... just how my brain is assimilating what this IMO odd connection is constructed from.
Also was not impressed with what was shown of his responses on the HTD to Angie's questions about him withholding the extent of his acting ambitions and work etc. It wasn't very articulate, gracious, responsible, clear (honest even?!), well-met at all IMO - yes I get it's edited a lot and yet, it still didn't show much emotional intelligence or maturity to me so while he may be a very lovely person and even genuine in his pursuit of Angie AFTER actual feelings were at play (IMO he 100% went on the show originally for exposure/career), I think this combo of being a softie romantic projector as well as possibly not the benchmark of high EI... helps me wrap my head around what's driving their connection, from his side.

And for Angie, I circle back to previous thoughts that this season is about an inexperienced, somewhat insecure, never-been-in-love person exploring (seemingly bouncing around the place a bit!) who she is, what her best kind of match is, and with a bit of a random cast, rather than the advertised 'strong woman who knew she wanted a quirky/funny/awkward match'- a really stark contrast IMO, and it ends up in a relationship that's more of those ones that teaches you something based on where you're at in your life, as opposed to being a forever thing. She's smitten with the gentlemanly, calm Carlin and from an optimistic view I like what someone posted a while back about maybe he can teach her what a 'good/healthy' love is from a 'good' person, at least for a short while maybe - I think that would be the highest hope for these two, 'cause IMO they are an odd match, so would be more surprised if they last very long at all.  no idea

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:05 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’m watching Playing for Keeps on the main 10 channel, and just saw it again. I think Angie’s in a very pale mint green, Carlin in cream and Timm in blue? It comes on so quickly that by the time I’ve realised it’s on I’ve missed half of it laugh out loud

Oh weird I'm watching that too!  But via Tenplay not on TV - wonder if that makes a difference?  Anyway will keep an eye out - thanks.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’m watching Playing for Keeps on the main 10 channel, and just saw it again. I think Angie’s in a very pale mint green, Carlin in cream and Timm in blue? It comes on so quickly that by the time I’ve realised it’s on I’ve missed half of it laugh out loud

I just saw it while watching playing for keeps also. The main thing I picked up is they are pitching it as “angie Finally gets her fairytale ending”
If she wasn’t still with her F1 do we think they would still be running with the fairytale angle 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:10 am

Kas_256 wrote:

I just saw it while watching playing for keeps also. The main thing I picked up is they are pitching it as “angie Finally gets her fairytale ending”
If she wasn’t still with her F1 do we think they would still be running with the fairytale angle 🤔

Yes, because there's no way they'd not "be together" through these media rounds at least IMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:13 am

Bobette wrote:

I weird I'm watching that too!  But via Tenplay not on TV - wonder if that makes a difference?  Anyway will keep an eye out - thanks.

Yes, I’m watching on TV, not Tenplay, I think there are less ads on Tenplay, so maybe that’s why you’re not seeing it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas