SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:56 am

Finch wrote:I actually think they are setting it up for Angie to say she's in love with Carlin at the finale. I think the whole I'm very happy thing has been deliberate to fuel honey badger rumours, and that its all part of the storyline, the whole never been in love, find it on the bachelor happy ending.

I’ve thought this all along - that she was purposely told to be vague so that it didn’t spoil her fairytale ending of finally knowing what it was like to fall in love.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:38 am

sprout wrote:
Finch wrote:I actually think they are setting it up for Angie to say she's in love with Carlin at the finale. I think the whole I'm very happy thing has been deliberate to fuel honey badger rumours, and that its all part of the storyline, the whole never been in love, find it on the bachelor happy ending.

I’ve thought this all along - that she was purposely told to be vague so that it didn’t spoil her fairytale ending of finally knowing what it was like to fall in love.
JMO

yeah same Smiley i thought so too with the interviews, this is major question for the finale and her storyline, no wonder she couldnt spoil it
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:30 am

i just watched the latest episode, angie is the most touchy-feely with carlin, it is obvious she wants him as the last man standing and the roce ceremony confirmed that, she gave carlin the first rose because she is the most sure about him, second rose and her struggle was deciding on who she will be dumping next and which will be easier in the end to dump, but i think producers pushed for timm (to give more contrast in the finale) and that is why she was crying - not for ryan, but for timm, i think she wanted to let go of him this episode
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:56 am

One thing cracked me up. I watched the episode with a friend of mine and her comment was: "Angie looks like Timm's aunt, not a girlfriend. How old is she? 40? Why does he like her?". I was shocked but she really looks old in the scene on the couch.
And I though...oh, Timm... Out of the bubble you will have no shortage of girls, much more naturally beautiful and laid-back than Angie. I know it is his first love because she was perceived as worth fighting for in the bubble, he fell for her because that TV reality is made to make you fall in love. She was unavailable, out of his reach, he had competition and was closed off from the world... He is going to be OK and some day will laugh at it all.

I am sorry Angie, but you passed on a good one. Sorry again, but Timm can do better than you. I don't say it always but in this case F2 really is better off the lead.

I know that Georgia didn't pick Matty and I would never say : "Matty is better off without her". I didn't watch her season, just one episode, but Georgia seems great and I would never say it. But with Angie... She is nothing special. Nothing.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 am

Thanks to all you AU viewers who provided your witty commentary and all the IG and twitter banter. Can't wait to watch - of course, Timm has melted my heart with his openness - I love his insight. And that romantic move of kissing her hand - swoon. Naturally, Carlin has the final bumpy ride for his story! Gotta love the producers! And I only hope Ryan, now that he's experienced opening up to a woman, finds his girl soon.

Regarding the final 3 men, Timm has very expressive eyes - they are alive and I believe that is why everyone is loving him so. Ciarran has the same. I don't see that feature with either Ryan or Carlin.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:28 pm

sprout wrote:
Finch wrote:They are showing us much more of the dynamic between Carlin and Angie now, as they need to for it to be believable. When he says he's falling in love with her, she blinks like crazy, I don't think she was expecting that.
I agree with you @sprout, she can't stop touching him. They actually looked quite natural to me, the kissing anyway. Jmo.

It was kinda cute how she was touching his chin and I agree, very natural kissing IMO. I’m m glad they’re showing more of these sweet moments because the drama wasn’t starting to become repetitive.

Yeah, I just watched. She is SMITTEN with Carlin. I think Timm suits fun, have a good time Angie-absolutely nothing wrong with that but Carlin suits- romantic, serious, wants to fall in love Angie. She seemed very taken with him and I believe that Carlin falls hard and fast and that at least in the Bachie bubble, he truly does care for Angie- like he lit up at the rose ceremony when she called him.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:11 pm

By the way, guys.
So many crying noises, covering face with hands and dramatic gestures, hair flicking and sighing but not a one tear.

Angie, you are such a good actress. I have never seen such a mini-show and I watched some US seasons. Even Hannah Brown didn't pull it.

I felt bad for Timm that we had to stand there.
And good for him, I remember he said "I am worth the gamble". Cheers to that!

Ryan was very stoic. He believed he had it in the bag. He was going through the motions. I don't believe it was love at this point.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:47 pm

Azzurra wrote:One thing cracked me up. I watched the episode with a friend of mine and her comment was: "Angie looks like Timm's aunt, not a girlfriend. How old is she? 40? Why does he like her?". I was shocked but she really looks old in the scene on the couch.

Her face is very different now to when she started doing Gogglebox! She's full of fillers now (and she doesn't deny it, she's even admitted it on the show). It's very ageing imo.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:19 pm

The girl who's never been in love falls in love with someone she barely knows after spending 3/4 of the season doubting his honesty and motivations?  That does sound like a fairytale IMO - one of those Grimm brothers fairytales which are more like horror stories. laugh out loud

Source

Final result on the poll:

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 8JGsNSy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Bobette, Angie mentioned herself that she feels as if she was in a movie with Carlin! No kidding! Smiley maybe it explains her over the top acting at the rose ceremony?

She said another thing that doesn't sit well with me. That she is in love with pieces of each guy and would like to moosh them together. I find that immature and insulting to them. You ain't in love with any if you say so... Does she see them as people, as individuals or is she still daydreaming about a prince charming? Does the think love is... Finding the perfect person? That checks all the boxes? Maybe that's why she chooses Carlin...
When you fall in love, you love everything about the person (at least at the first stage) and even the flaws seem endearing about them. You don't want to change them a bit, add a bit of this, a bit of that. She clearly hasn't fallen in love on the show.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Azzurra wrote:Bobette, Angie mentioned herself that she feels as if she was in a movie with Carlin! No kidding! Smiley maybe it explains her over the top acting at the rose ceremony?

She said another thing that doesn't sit well with me. That she is in love with pieces of each guy and would like to moosh them together. I find that immature and insulting to them. You ain't in love with any if you say so... Does she see them as people? Does the think love is... Finding the perfect person? That checks all the boxes?
When you fall in love, you love everything about the person (at least at the first stage) and even the flaws seem endearing about them. You don't want to change them a bit, add a bit of this, a bit of that. She clearly has never been in until today... And she hasn't fallen inove on the show.

@Azzurra I haven't watched the ep yet - will do so today - but I totally agree with what you said about Angie's fake crying.  She's done that a lot IMO.  The only time I saw actual tears was the night Ciarran left and Jamie told her about Carlin's acting.  And the botox/fillers really don't help her convey emotion IMO.

And yes I also agree about smooshing them together - makes it sound like she "half loves" each of them.  Gee, what a compliment... NOT.  People aren't just a checklist of characteristics and love isn't a pro v con strategic decision, IMO.  Timm really did dodge a bullet IMO and I wish Carlin luck dealing with her.  no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:06 pm

I’m a bit suss about the whole play it safe or take a gamble thing. I know they’re saying Timm is the gamble but I see that more as Carlin, who is not exactly what she was looking for at the start but what her heart is telling her to do.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas