SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Enough Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:39 am

Not sure why Carlin was not in the audience tonight.

Enough

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by rosefun Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:43 am

@Bobette thanks yes
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:46 am

Enough wrote:Not sure why Carlin was not in the audience tonight.

Did you see when the host asked her if she was practicing her bridal waltz and she looked awkward and said "let's just say yes"?  Seemed like code for "I'll say whatever I think the audience wants to hear" IMO.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:57 am

Angie looked suitably unimpressed after being asked a ridiculous question about practising the bridal waltz. She replied yes "as that's what people want to hear". Then she said no she's not.
Carlin was shown and mentioned in Angie's introduction. I didn't expect him to be there as DWTS is not about him and Angie.
Angie was nervous but I have no doubts her dancing will improve.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:53 am

Angie was the one to start the ridiculous "engagement" rumour in the first place by staging that photo op at the jewellers so she was inviting such comments IMO.

As for Carlin, several other contestants had their wives, mothers etc in the audience. I wouldn't be surprised if Angie had a moody meltdown and told him not to go.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:31 am

In my opinion i cant say if Angie had a moody melt-down prior to going on the show, which is about the dancers not Angie and Carlin.
If the media aren't writing about Angie and Carlin breaking up, they're writing about them getting married.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:21 pm

There have been several USA bachelor leads on DWTS and all their F1's were at DWTS for pretty much every epi until eliminated. One F1, Vanessa/Nick was even part of a routine.

Sean Lowe Chris Soules and Nick Vial come to mind.

She really needs to stop the botox, she looks awful IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:08 pm

At least for the first episode, their husbands/wives/partners etc will be invited to the show. If I am not wrong, they usually have a party for them to mingle.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:25 pm

@Enough  :yes:

IMO Carlin would have wanted to be there (any excuse to get his face on TV IMO) so my guess is either they had a fight or Angie told him not to come.  

She was freaking out on IG beforehand, looked like she was barely holding it together after comments from the judges, and hasn't posted on IG since.  

I get the impression Angie's a highly strung, insecure individual who takes her stress out on those around her.  Carlin's really earning his F1 publicity IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Storybook wrote:In my opinion i cant say if Angie had a moody melt-down prior to going on the show, which is about the dancers not Angie and Carlin.
If the media aren't writing about Angie and Carlin breaking up, they're writing about them getting married.

Agreed
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:35 pm

Storybook wrote: Angie looked suitably unimpressed after being asked a ridiculous question about practising the bridal waltz. She replied yes "as that's what people want to hear". Then she said no she's not.
Carlin was shown and mentioned in Angie's introduction. I didn't expect him to be there as DWTS is not about him and Angie.

Why should she look "suitably unimpressed" and really is being asked about practicing the bridal watz such "a ridiculous question".
Considering, she appeared on the same network only 3 mths ago looking for love, sparked engagements rumours recently with 'the ring shopping' photos/promo. And as you've said her love story with Carlin was part of her the intro. It sounds like she answered with some annoyance, but I imagine the question was asked because it had context and was said in fun too, imo and all she needed to do was laugh it off, should be no biggy really.

Storybook wrote: In my opinion i cant say if Angie had a moody melt-down prior to going on the show, which is about the dancers not Angie and Carlin. If the media aren't writing about Angie and Carlin breaking up, they're writing about them getting married

I agree it's speculation as to why Carlin wasn't there but I don't think its so strange to notice his absence. Angie and Carlin have some very die hard fans imo, and I know if I were one I'd be wondering why Carlin wasn't there given the context (the big love story between them and it being such a huge event for Angie). A quick look at Angie's instagram showed me her post 4 days ago, on her birthday, where she's thanking Calin for his support and love. (source below)

Have any of their fans asked Carlin or Angie why Carlin wasn't there? Did Angie have anyone in the audience supporting her? Also you've mentioned media articles about them breaking up, are there recent ones? (genuine questions)

Angie IG post
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:17 pm

rosefun wrote:
Storybook wrote: Angie looked suitably unimpressed after being asked a ridiculous question about practising the bridal waltz. She replied yes "as that's what people want to hear". Then she said no she's not.

Why should she look "suitably unimpressed" and really is being asked about practicing the bridal watz such "a ridiculous question".
Considering, she appeared on the same network only 3 mths ago looking for love, sparked engagements rumours recently with 'the ring shopping' photos/promo. And as you've said her love story with Carlin was part of her the intro. It sounds like she answered with some annoyance, but I imagine the question was asked because it had context and was said in fun too, imo and all she needed to do was laugh it off, should be no biggy really.

Storybook wrote: In my opinion i cant say if Angie had a moody melt-down prior to going on the show, which is about the dancers not Angie and Carlin. If the media aren't writing about Angie and Carlin breaking up, they're writing about them getting married

I agree it's speculation as to why Carlin wasn't there but I don't think its so strange to notice his absence. Angie and Carlin have some very die hard fans imo, and I know if I were one I'd be wondering why Carlin wasn't there given the context (the big love story between them and it being such a huge event for Angie). A quick look at Angie's instagram showed me her post 4 days ago, on her birthday, where she's thanking Calin for his support and love. (source below)

Have any of their fans asked Carlin or Angie why Carlin wasn't there? Did Angie have anyone in the audience supporting her? Also you've mentioned media articles about them breaking up, are there recent ones? (genuine questions)

Angie IG post

Without getting into the ridiculous engagement ring pap stunt (which was all just dumb publicity), to be fair to Angie she was pretty clear and outspoken on the show about not wanting to get married. That she wants a relationship and kids, but kids more than anything, and definitely not marriage.

ETA to be clear, not particularly a defense of Angie. More a defense of those of us who don't want to get married, have made that clear, and get frustrated at people that don't believe it or think wanting to get married is the default... laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify