SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 53 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:37 pm

Enough wrote:I didn't take a screenshot of Angie's Instagram. She said the judges comments were ruthless. Now it has been edited out
I thought the judges comments were ruthless. IMO, there is so much meanness around Reality TV.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Thoughts and prayers for Angie who had to endure the horrors of... watching an ad on TV.  

She was booted off Dancing With The Stars on Sunday night.

And repeat reality star Angie Kent does't appear to be taking it well.  

The 30-year-old former Bachelorette star was forced to watch a commercial for the program and Tuesday night and admitted that it felt like a 'kick in the d**k'.

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 53 DIPE7Yq

Source

I hope DM finds someone else to write about VERY SOON.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Enough wrote:I didn't take a screenshot of Angie's Instagram. She said the judges comments were ruthless. Now it has been edited out
I thought the judges comments were ruthless.  IMO, there is so much meanness around Reality TV.

I also thought the judges were ruthless with their comments. The theme of the dances was to "turn precious and painful memories into dance" and Angie chose to honour her late grandmother.. IMO Angie was hurt not so much because she danced badly, but because she put her heart into the performance.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:44 pm

*edited*  She has feelings and doesn’t deserve nasty comments from the media or anyone else.  I feel that so many people have no filter these days.  JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : telling members what to say)

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:44 pm

@Storybook I agree

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Just Looking wrote:*edited*  She has feelings and doesn’t deserve nasty comments from the media or anyone else.  I feel that so many people have no filter these days.  JMO

This isn't the fan forum, we're allowed to be critical of her here and I don't see anyone here being nasty to her, just objective
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Plus the girl started on Gogglebox making nasty comments about others! No one has to have a filter. It is a competition. Either you do well or you don't. She didn't. No one has to give you a participation medal.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:18 pm

@Just Looking @Storybook
The comments are opinions and reaction to what Angie is putting out there and her own words saying that her exit from dwts competition had to do with ‘sexism, tall poppy, Australia, the judges’.

If you agree with Angie, that’s your right of opinion but I object to being blanketed with the label that I’m being nasty because I see it differently.

I also question the double standards. Do you think the same about Angie’s comments about other TV personalities while being a TV critic on GoggleBox and Twitter?

If you think that Angie was treated unfairly on dwts, it would help to have your opinion as to why and it may help to change my opinion that it’s about gaining sympathy and not being a good sport about it.

@leavers and @Vgeff I agree and big thumbs up @Leavers for bringing the word 'obbjective’ into it.
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 pm

Gogglebox star throws shade at Angie Kent on Dancing with the Stars

Performing the tango, Angie – who has since been eliminated from the dancing show – was praised by all her ex-cast mates except Di, who very clearly wasn’t a fan.

“(She was on) Gogglebox, then went to the jungle, then she became the Bachelorette, and now she’s a dancing star,” Di said sarcastically. “Spare me.”

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:34 pm

*Reminder* This is not a fan thread. Reminders have been posted since last year about the rules for this forum: Discussion is to be on the contestants and not posting negatively about fellow members. No one has to be objective in this thread. If members feel like posting negatively about Angie they have every right to do so. What is not allowed is for members to criticize other members for their opinions. So far the only negative posts towards members in this thread have been against those who post critique towards Angie which is every members’ right to do so. This will not be explained again. If you can’t post without talking negatively about fellow members or trying to police what others post, then this is not the thread for you.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:04 am

I don't think the media has been nasty to Angie. They just repeat what she posted on Instagram or said in  interviews. The media still referred her exit as shock exit. 

It is Angie herself who can't accept the fact that she has been eliminated. Its a competition. Sometimes your best effort may not be the best. Judges have to judge. Also Angie didn't get enough public votes  to keep her safe in the competition. That is telling.  I think she can't accept the fact that not everybody love her. 

With her mental health, its best to stay away from social media. 

Sam Frost did the right thing to keep her personality life private. Before when she was on the radio she kept talking about her love and sex life with that guy she picked on The Bachelorette. She couldn't handle the trolls and finally she stepped away from the SM, seek help and now she is in a better place.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:48 am

Just Looking wrote:*edited*  She has feelings and doesn’t deserve nasty comments from the media or anyone else.  I feel that so many people have no filter these days.  JMO

I’m growing increasingly concerned about the amount of people taking their lives due to online bullying. You don’t have to like someone but the comments I read on social media are horrible. I don’t think Angie deserves so much venom personally.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify