SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:Someone on reddit posted some unverified tea. According to the poster, their roommate was at the same bar last night with Tyler & Peter & according to roommate Tyler & Peter were both really drunk and Peter was all over some girl. I saw a video from last night, a bunch of guys from Hannah’s season were out and drinking and Peter was talking to a girl. Nothing scandalous in the video but obviously the video doesn’t show the entire night. I’m leaning towards believing the unverified tea because since Peter & his F3 have gotten back to SM I’ve gotten the vibe that everyone ended up single. Jmo.

Saw the tea and posted a link to the person's stories in the shv section. There was one other video from one of Kristian (Demi's ex) friends with her at the same time as the video I posted when does fireworks came out. Besides Kristian and Tyler there was Dustin, Dylan, Hannah G, and Catherine from Colton's season are the only ones I noticed that where there. I should add I think Anglea from Nick's season and the last two bips where there because Peter just followed her.

I got the feeling he is single as well. Also besides Tuesday and Wednesday he hasn't been missing long enough for an shv and those days could be explained by work. He obviously isn't working this weekend or at least so far considering Dustin is staying at his place. I am still watching feet but right now I feel like he is single. This weekend looks like the perfect time for an shv since he isn't working but he isn't on one. I could be reading into things ofcourse but I so far see him single. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by jojo47 Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Sprite wrote:@BlueTone Not to worry. As much as RS is full of it sometimes, he does get a lot of dirt on contestants...much of which he apparently doesn't share. He has said that he has never gotten so much stuff on anyone as he has Victoria and he is sick of talking about her. Apparently he figures what is out there is damning enough, so he will not be releasing any of the newer stuff...for now at least. He is expecting even more dirt to come out once the show starts airing. Good times. I am already sick of her and the show hasn't even started.

I’m sick of her already too! She’s going to be the focus of the entire season & if PP doesn’t have an F1, it’s going to be even worse. She will become the season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:32 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@BlueTone Not to worry. As much as RS is full of it sometimes, he does get a lot of dirt on contestants...much of which he apparently doesn't share. He has said that he has never gotten so much stuff on anyone as he has Victoria and he is sick of talking about her. Apparently he figures what is out there is damning enough, so he will not be releasing any of the newer stuff...for now at least. He is expecting even more dirt to come out once the show starts airing. Good times. I am already sick of her and the show hasn't even started.

I’m sick of her already too! She’s going to be the focus of the entire season & if PP doesn’t have an F1, it’s going to be even worse. She will become the season.

:yes: I am getting the vibe that she will be our version of Australian Bachelor Matt's Abbie....except way worse! She will dominate the drama, get lots of sexy time with the lead and narrate the season. No doubt there will be lots of crying and playing the victim. I'm already throwing up a little just thinking about it. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Im kind of getting Peter is single vibes too based on SM and RS too... I think he may not have picked anyone or maybe whoever he wanted ended it with him idk...

I wish RS would find out already :D
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:21 pm

@smg2587
As I said in the other thread, I smell something fishy if he’s spending time like this with Bach producers... they are so good at pretending to be your friends, only to turn around to better exploit and manipulate your feelings for the storyline they are weaving.
JMO
ETA:
After all, it took Hannah all this time until after she saw Peter again, and the way they showed it on Peter’s season’s preview ( on DWTS) to REALLY get how much manipulation was going on her season. And it doesn’t stop...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:23 pm

Count me in : I got the feeling he’s single too

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:42 pm

So today Madi posted a song by the band that played on their first one on one and Hannah S just posted an IG story captioned 'catch me if you can' which is the movie producers took Peter's code name from(which I'm sure she knows). Wonder if producers are telling them to play stuff up because we don't know how it ends.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:54 pm

Last season Tyler was listening to Made For You on Spotify and in one of his Q&A's said that Jake Owen is one of his favorite artists so yeah... I'm not reading into any of that stuff this time. I've learnt my lesson laugh out loud

I'm leaning towards Peter being single too. That video isn't incriminating on its own but I can't think of any leads who were out partying with Bachelor people less than a month after getting engaged. It just seems more like single guy behavior but that's JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:58 pm

Glad I am skipping this train wreck IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:14 pm

IMO if RS dosen't know who the F1 is by now then Im starting to believe there isn't one at least not yet. Either Peter left single or the Final rose ceremony will be live at ATFR . Unless our great sleuthers track a SHV soon that places Hannah or Madison as the F1. Going to be interesting.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:26 pm

Diana wrote:Glad I am skipping this train wreck IMO
If it is in fact a train wreck as we suspect, that’s exactly why you should watch laugh out loud.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:22 am

Just gonna point out I am not defending Victoria's actions and do think she's gross, I just think RS is also gross. They can go back and forth as much as they want but RS is no hero. She did horrible things to people but I am just saying she's allowed to hate RS all she wants. As I said, nobody wants their reputations tarnished or their dirty laundry aired to the public. It's her fault for 1) Going on a show like this and 2) Doing what she did in the first place, but I wouldn't fault her for not liking the leakers, what is she supposed to do, thank them for airing her secrets to the world and her almost-fiancé?

Basically what I was trying to say is RS just has always come off as so smug to me. I don't like how he acts as if he knows everything and everything that doesn't align with what he leaks is fake. Unless one of his sources is Hannah, I don't think he can actually say "Hannah and Victoria aren't friends, they're being fake." He doesn't know either of them personally, so I don't know why he thinks he'd know how every girl personally feels about each other.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85