SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:08 am

I am seeing so many interpretations of what is being said in previews that my head is  dizzy .  I just try to remember that a lot of the time what is actually said doesn't have anything to do with what the preview edit is leading you to believe it is!

What is making things harder for me this season is that it is hard to find the previews that certain soundbites are coming from. People are referencing those soundbites but not necessarily stating which preview it came from.  And, it just gets all jumbled in my mind going forward.

I've never been fully convinced that Madi said the statement about you can't be doing this with anyone else but then I do have a hard time differentiating voices with my hearing issues.  I never can tell who says what just by voice in previews because of my hearing issues especially if not a single episode of the show has aired yet!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:30 am

I don't have hearing issues and I'm dizzy

Throw in some sliced and dices v/o's and I'm totally confused! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:01 am

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1218941188922724353?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Remember, it's Mills that wanted to point out the conversation 'the virgin' has with Peter that this may not be for her. So, it's sort of hard not to think that VO isn't Madi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:33 pm

And, Mills hasn't always had the facts right in his interviews in the past.  I take 90% of what he said with a grain of salt.

I am too skeptical to take anything anyone says in interviews as being truthful these days.  TPTB have a narrative they want to put out there and will bend things to fit that narrative.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:23 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85