SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:17 am

Yes, it is quite odd that there is nothing on the F1. I think RS is hoping that everyone will just forget about this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:32 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1209541751683219456

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:01 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6elRmlAoHT/?igshid=ewwr5bjyua0x

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1209866392549216257

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:13 am

Someone on Reddit posted that they saw someone that posted on TikTok that they saw Hannah Ann and she was Facetiming in public to someone (this person thought it was Peter) and Hannah was talking to this person about finding an apartment. This person supposedly sent this info to RS because she believes that it is evidence that Hannah Ann is F1.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:07 am

Adding on to @suzq post, the video is on https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/ Instagram stories.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:18 am

@heart. Thanks for adding that. I would like to think that Hannah Ann would be smarter than to potentially spoil the season like that until I remember Nick making that phone call on the airplane flying home, Kaitlyn posting that Snapchat and Colton being photographed with Gregg Sulkin and essentially spoiling those seasons -- I then think anything is possible.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:07 pm

Same. I'm thinking really hard as to why Hannah would facetime in the middle of a restaurant. At least go to your car or something if it was really that important. I'm surprised Peter didn't tell her they shouldn't be facetiming in public. The tik tok video creator said that she didn't see Peter's face, but it sounded like him. And they were talking about apartments. I think that she could be talking to anyone about getting an apartment. If she said getting one in California I would be more interested, but what if she's just getting one in Knoxville? I believe she still lives with her parents. The whole thing is suspicious.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:17 pm

heart wrote:Same. I'm thinking really hard as to why Hannah would facetime in the middle of a restaurant. At least go to your car or something if it was really that important. I'm surprised Peter didn't tell her they shouldn't be facetiming in public.  The tik tok video creator said that she didn't see Peter's face, but it sounded like him.  And they were talking about apartments.  I think that she could be talking to anyone about getting an apartment.  If she said getting one in California I would be more interested, but what if she's just getting one in Knoxville? I believe she still lives with her parents. The whole thing is suspicious.  

I completely agree with you. If she is moving to California, she could have been talking to an agent. She is a model I believe. There are more opportunities for her in California than Tennessee. I just don’t see her sitting out in public FaceTiming Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:17 pm

From a sleuthing perspective, someone who "thinks" it was Peter, someone who didn't "see" his face but thinks it "sounded" like him, doesn't raise any red flags for me.

This makes better sense.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:SHV tracking tells me that Madison is F1 or no one. Imo hannah just hasn’t been without a location or been placed with peter long enough for a SHV ... and there definitely would have been one by now but Madison has gone silent a few times. So, if peter does have a F1 I think it’s her

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5285-bachelor-24-peter-weber-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:20 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1210233557223739392

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From a sleuthing perspective, someone who "thinks" it was Peter, someone who didn't "see" his face but thinks it "sounded" like him, doesn't raise any red flags for me.

This makes better sense.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:SHV tracking tells me that Madison is F1 or no one. Imo hannah just hasn’t been without a location or been placed with peter long enough for a SHV ... and there definitely would have been one by now but Madison has gone silent a few times. So, if peter does have a F1 I think it’s her

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5285-bachelor-24-peter-weber-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

:yes: I mean, Hannah Ann could have been talking to any male friend.  I agree about the SHV tracking.  Also, Madison likes a lot of Peter’s close friend, Courtney Slovenski’s, posts on IG.  Courtney has responded to some of Madison’s posts on IG. And, Madison is as listening to the song that was played at her first one-on-one date with Peter.  It was at his parent’s vow renewal.  That isn’t considered a slip up because the unspoiled person would not know about this song.  However, for me, the biggest sign was Hannah Ann being back on social media the day after the FRC and posting that sad quote on Pinterest.  

I just think more evidence points to Madison than Hannah Ann if anyone was chosen.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85