SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:19 pm

smg2587 wrote:First five minutes of Monday night we see a clip of Chris Harrison at the FRC telling Peter " before you make your decision you should know this." Unsure when at the FRC it takes place. Also Peter is seen walking around and laying in a bed in his frc suit. In the last five part of the preview at the beginning there is a convo with Peter's mom with a clip showing her say "don't let her go, don't let her go, bring her home to us." Now he says we don't see her lips say 'bring her home to us." Probably near the end of the season.
I have a feeling that this is going to be about Madison and her dad not giving his blessing, but everyone's going to freak out and assume it's about Hannah B because of how the premiere will end.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:33 pm

^ Agreed. I always thought the hannah b stuff was a whole lot of nothing.

I think all the Hannah b chatter will end by episode 3. By then the drama with the girl will have started and they will start showing the Victoria drama in previews.

I think peter is with Madison.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:38 pm

I don't know if this one has been posted already:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:First five minutes of Monday night we see a clip of Chris Harrison at the FRC telling Peter " before you make your decision you should know this." Unsure when at the FRC it takes place. Also Peter is seen walking around and laying in a bed in his frc suit. In the last five part of the preview at the beginning there is a convo with Peter's mom with a clip showing her say "don't let her go, don't let her go, bring her home to us." Now he says we don't see her lips say 'bring her home to us." Probably near the end of the season.
I have a feeling that this is going to be about Madison and her dad not giving his blessing, but everyone's going to freak out and assume it's about Hannah B because of how the premiere will end.

Ditto!

After reading a long recap on reddit and some posters speculating that CH is telling Peter that Madi left, I wouldn't be surprised if CH tells Peter before he even sees either girl on FRC day that Madi has chosen to leave without even seeing Peter.  That has never happened. Cassie told Colton she was leaving and it was in the middle of the FSD.  Instead of just proposing to Hannah Ann, Peter lets her go then tells his parents (who are probably still in Australia) what happened.  Then his mom's comment about "go get her" would make sense... for Peter to court Madi off camera and a decision made about the relationship live on the ATFR.

And, I just got to the part in the recap where it says Madi is a virgin...  Explains a whole heck of a lot IMO!

Lots of good little tidbits in the first episode. I hadn't planned on watching, I may have to now!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Yes, thank you for the recap. I didn't want to join Instagram in order to be able to watch RS's stories....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1213535570049277955?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:34 pm

https://twitter.com/therealDBcoop/status/1213539094703169536?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:42 pm

He's a piece of work!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/therealDBcoop/status/1213539094703169536?s=20

Will someone do the work for us please?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:10 pm

I'm sure tptb will squelch that pretty quick, laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:29 pm

I don't dislike Hannah B, but to be honest -- I don't know why people seem to be obsessed with Peter ending up with her. I'd like to see Peter find his own relationship and for Hannah B. to find someone away from Bachelor Nation. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:53 pm

suzq wrote:I don't dislike Hannah B, but to be honest -- I don't know why people seem to be obsessed with Peter ending up with her.  I'd like to see Peter find his own relationship and for Hannah B. to find someone away from Bachelor Nation.  JMO.

I agree! I think she is actually a good match with her DWTS partner. Peter deserves his own story. I am annoyed she is even there to be honest now that I know what transpired. It’s not fair to the women on Peter’s season. And, it isn’t fair to her as it makes her seem selfish and desperate. I think this is all producer driven and nobody is at fault except the producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85