SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lstiff Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/CM8hVwzlqnA

Interesting he says HB & him text during the show on Monday. No way his F1 (if there is one) is okay with that?! Isn’t this the hardest part of the relationship post show? Interesting.

IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:51 pm

Bachelor Franchise is odd -- it seems to be better to remain friends (or at least friendly) with ex's -- there just might be an event/show/gathering that you run into them. That might be something that whoever Peter might be with has to deal with even if they don't like it. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:55 pm

@lstiff which part of the video does he say that please ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 pm

@nd4reality It’s at the 7:15 mark.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:34 am

Thank you. Jmo I don’t get a sense from that snippet that they communicate regularly just that they touched base during the premier. I could be wrong.
Is there any evidence that they could be involved after filming ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:41 am

nd4reality wrote:Thank you. Jmo I don’t get a sense from that snippet that they communicate regularly just that they touched base during the premier. I could be wrong.

No evidence that I've read but according to RS Hannah is not in any way involved with Peter's season or with Pete. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:45 am

nd4reality wrote:Thank you. Jmo I don’t get a sense from that snippet that they communicate regularly just that they touched base during the premier. I could be wrong.

Agree. He may have been nice and checked in to see how she was doing. I agree it didn’t seem constant and seemed just support and friendship, nothing more. Imo.

There is no evidence they have been together post season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Agree.  He may have been nice and checked in to see how she was doing.  I agree it didn’t seem constant and seemed just support and friendship, nothing more.  Imo.

I did get thrown off by some pictures I saw online of then nearly making out on a sofa. She was wearing silvery strappy dress. Not sure from where that was, could be from during her season laugh out loud.
Hopefully the next episode is her last appearance and she goes away. Her 15 minutes are up IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:10 am

nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Agree.  He may have been nice and checked in to see how she was doing.  I agree it didn’t seem constant and seemed just support and friendship, nothing more.  Imo.

I did get thrown off by some pictures I saw online of then nearly making out on a sofa. She was wearing silvery strappy dress. Not sure from where that was, could be from during her season laugh out loud.
Hopefully the next episode is her last appearance and she goes away. Her 15 minutes are up IMO.

She won't be back.  Are you good at figuring out screen caps?  If I can figure out where that mural is when he is saying 'It's not all about sex to me' or some lie (IMO) like that it will help figuring out some things.

To me the 3 hr episode messed up the schedule. Only one group date will be shown in the next episode with a fashion show with a ton of has beens.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:35 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1216759309729783810?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Chris Harrison on Peter's 'Bachelor' Ending & Another Hannah 'Bachelorette' Season
https://www.tvinsider.com/848376/chris-harrison-bachelor-2020-ending-hannah-brown-bachelorette-return/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:13 pm

https://youtu.be/DOb2hU-jiEw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85