SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:39 pm

blueblues wrote:
Doats wrote:Re: the bolded, I would guess that Delta would have some input here as to Madison sharing his layover time. I am a former Flight Attendant and layover rules were (still are?) stated to cover rest, a minimum of 8 hours of rest. Also I would guess that the pilot's union would not look favorably on Peter's playing around and possibly being taped instead of resting.

FAA rules are strict to ensure the flying public's safety. Delta would have to follow these rules and regulations and would also need to enforce them when working with outside parties such as TPTB.
Is it possible that he is just pretending to be working when in fact he is regularly hitching a ride to Atlanta? Isn’t there usually an extra seat behind the pilots in cockpit? no idea

@blueblues It is entirely possible that Peter could sit in an extra cockpit seat and pretend to be working. Think this would be an excellent way to get him to a SHV.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:06 pm

12/29 Peter was in Seattle for the 49ers/Seahawks nfl game.

Madison seemed to attend the Auburn basketball game yesterday from her instagram stories.

Hannah Ann was in Knoxville from her and her sister's Instagram stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Thanks smg! Sorry for not keeping up. I’m traveling these next few days. Life is kind of crazy right now. Happy 1 week until the premiere!

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:00 am

12/30 Peter has Instagram stories in New York with his family and bachelor producer Julie.

Hannah Ann and her friends seem to be in Vegas from their Instagram stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:33 am

Some people have speculated on Reddit that maybe Peter and Hannah Ann met up in Vegas since he was there with his family and she is there now with friends (that there may have been a time overlap when they were both in Vegas).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:48 am

suzq wrote:Some people have speculated on Reddit that maybe Peter and Hannah Ann met up in Vegas since he was there with his family and she is there now with friends (that there may have been a time overlap when they were both in Vegas).  
I think they are reaching because that is what they want to believe.  The person that posted it is a Hannah Ann fan and only joined the sub recently. Every post she has made is about Hannah.

In the first place I really don't think TPTB would have his family in the same vicinity as him when he was on a SHV.  The purpose of a SHV is for the couple to spend time together with no outside influences.  To me it is just a coincidence. His family went there to celebrate his mother's birthday. He then headed to the Seahawks game and now is in NYC with his family (quite possibly the family was in Seattle as well).  Hannah Ann showed up in Vegas with her friends after he was gone IMO.

I really don't care which one of these girls he chose if he even chose anyone.  Things just aren't adding up to him having any SHV's with any of them but again because of his job, it is making it a bit harder to depend on the usual signs.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:08 pm

IMHO the likelihood of Hannah being in Vegas with her friends and a SHV are viturally zip IMO She isn't going to be with friends, then sneak away for who knows how long, to go off to meet Peter for time alone.

TPTB would never allow something like that IMHO especially since Peter is advertising a non spoiled season. They aren't going to take chances with other people involved other than a producer, if he is going to get together with anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMHO the likelihood of Hannah being in Vegas with her friends and a SHV are viturally zip IMO She isn't going to be with friends, then sneak away for who knows how long, to go off to meet Peter for time alone.

TPTB would never allow something like that IMHO especially since Peter is advertising a non spoiled season. They aren't going to take chances with other people involved other than a producer, if he is going to get together with anyone.
Yep, and it appears that she didn't get there until after he was gone.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:40 pm

Didn't Hannah do that with Jed in Nashville during CMA weekend? I thought she briefly met up with him at a cabin somewhere where he was with his friends?

I recall Rachel also doing that with Brian in Miami the weekend of a celebrity softball game

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:06 pm

I don't know about Rachel's but Hannah's was an ABC sanctioned event she had an appearance at and a producer was probably present as well.  I don't believe Peter's visit to Vegas had anything to do with ABC, it was family.  IMO, that makes a big difference.

Now, if you were to tell me that any of the girls were in NYC right now, I might think a short SHV could be happening since a producer from the show is there with Peter.  See smg2587's post above.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:32 pm

Re Rachel, I don't think the softball game was an ABC event.

And Hannah met up with Jed and his friends in a cabin somewhere. I didn't think it was sanctioned. She just took the opportunity because she was in Jed's town.

How do we know a producer wasn't in Vegas at any point?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:43 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Didn't Hannah do that with Jed in Nashville during CMA weekend? I thought she briefly met up with him at a cabin somewhere where he was with his friends?

I recall Rachel also doing that with Brian in Miami the weekend of a celebrity softball game

I would think more of it if they appeared to be there at the same time but it seems like she arrived after he already left. I also think we have to keep in mind tonight is NYE, and Vegas is a pretty popular NYE location.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife