SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:51 am

smg2587 wrote:12/12 Peter posted a story doing laundry from his home.
Interesting. I know it could be a previous video that he’s only now posting, but past experience shows that no one cares enough to try to trick the small segment of fans that actually pay attention to this stuff. So I’m back on my ‘Peter didn’t pick anyone’ train.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:10 am

ReneeM wrote:
Interesting. I know it could be a previous video that he’s only now posting, but past experience shows that no one cares enough to try to trick the small segment of fans that actually pay attention to this stuff. So I’m back on my ‘Peter didn’t pick anyone’ train.

ITA, and none of their family / friends try to post something to throw us off either, IMO. On the contrary, I feel they want us to know where they are/they are not with somebody.

Anyway, I will be more than happy to eat crows if he did pick someone.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:12 am

I think Peter is single. No signs of SHV. He seems really happy though. Logistically he could easily be having "visits" with Hannah B, but I think that is highly unlikely. Like 99.9% unlikely. Something just seems off though. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:34 am

Did he delete it? No stories show up for me when I go to his profile...
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:41 am

VanillaCoke wrote:
Did he delete it? No stories show up for me when I go to his profile...
Looks like he did. It was a video with a caption that he had been doing laundry for hours, his clothes were folded on top & his dog was in the open machine.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:55 am

leavers wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I am beginning to think he is not with any of the women.  I am wondering if RS is just trying to figure out how it all went down.  I hope I am wrong but if there is no sign of a SHV soon Occam's razor points to him not seeing any of the women.  All IMO.  

If not most clues point to Madison so far but not sure.

I think you're right; most clues point to Madi. However, even with the latest 'evidence' that a SHV might currently be happening, I can't shake the feeling there's not really anything actually there between Peter and Madi. IMO, VF was going to be his F1, and that was thwarted. I think RS is 100% right when he said in his latest podcast that it doesn't matter who he picked, because they're not getting married anyway.

Re the bolded since only one lead has married his F1 that is a very good bet any season no matter the lead or who they picked. Not sure him say that really means much imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:49 am

I go back and forth but my gut is saying he had a weird ending but still ended up with Madi or will be with her by the time the finale airs.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:51 am

I think the Peter/Hannah B train has derailed and did awhile ago. I honestly think it was not cool that they dragged her into Peter's season at all. I don't get a strong Peter "I am ready to get married anytime soon" vibe from him. If he picks anyone, I hope he doesn't get engaged at this point -- just dating them instead. There is certainly not a definite "I am at a SHV" clues right now, so I don't know what that actually means. Honestly, maybe SHV aren't necessarily the best way for these people to get to know each other. It's not like having a date out in public. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:57 am

I really don’t think bringing Hannah b back was a big deal for peters season. They’ve done it before. It sucked for Hannah because she was an emotional mess during that time for other reasons and they continue to exploit her emotions. But the way she looked after the promo aired on dancing with the stars, mortified and embarrassed IMO, and her agitated responses whenever interviewers ask her about a romantic relationship between the two, lets me know the promo is trickery and she did not and does not want peter. But that’s the story the producers want to sell JMO

She’s also been at events and out and about with her mom whom she brought back to LA from AL and slipped up and said she was single in a recent interview. So I don’t think she’s seeing peter.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:20 am

@Summerfun1980 Yes, I hope they will stop messing with Hannah for good. I recall when everyone sleuthed that they had her film something for Peter's season, she was a wreck with Alan at DWTS rehearsals. She said that week in her blog that she had an extremely emotional week outside of DWTS.

If Peter ends up with anyone, those segments being shown, have got to be difficult to watch. Peter did not look like he was ready to fall in love with anyone else. JMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:26 am

@Doggoneit I disagree. Peter seemed very over Hannah after the finale during interviews and was campaigning for the gig. I also don’t think anyone falls in love during the show. It happens after. So I don’t believe peter was ever in love with Hannah, especially in his case where he only got one date before FS. I do think producers are good at getting what they want. In the clip with Hannah, Peter looks drunk. I’m surprised it hasn’t been brought up before. I honestly don’t think anything happened there other than the producers messing with Hannah and peter might have been in on it but Hannah IMO was not. She specifically said her emotions were exploited and she was tired of being told what to say and them wanting to tell her story a way that wasn’t true. The story they wanted to tell was “Hannah still wants peter” but that wasn’t true JMO She used to be friends with them and stopped after that. Peter might have felt bad about it being a decently nice guy but he went on with his season as usual and seemed happy after. He still does. All JMO

That all happened early too before the Victoria drama. I have an inkling Peter falls for everyone, briefly. JMO Will be interesting to see him with Vicky v Madison v Hannah Ann and whether he looks the same with all of them. I think it would be great if he realized he wasn’t ready for marriage but I’m doubtful that happens.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:04 pm

I wonder if after the last few seasons (Colton, Hannah/Jed) and then the Victoria drama Peter put his foot down and refused to pick anyone until he knew more about them. He may have been fed up with TPTB playing with him. I really doubt he was in on the Hannah thing (TPTB love to mess with the lead, they don't care about a prior lead), in fact Hannah for sure knew where she was going but Peter may not have known she was coming. Also, he probably didn't know about Victoria and Chase Rice. I wonder if he had enough of them and said he was waiting to learn more. If he did I wouldn't blame him. TPTB have pushed it more and more each season. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife