SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:19 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I think he likes that style of shirt.  He probably has multiple colors of these shirts that the actual style might vary slightly (button color).

I have a mock turtleneck sweater that I love to wear in the winter. I bought 1 of every color when I did so I have 5 of them.  Wish I could find this style again (yes they are old)!

Lol I totally posted this in the wrong thread! Oops!

But I think so too. He literally is wearing some version of this shirt in 1/3 of his insta pics. But he did have a light button one during the shoot too

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:42 am

Interesting ....According to Peter's IG story it looks like he's on the runway at Atlanta international airport. Why would he posting that beautiful sunset pic from Atlanta (closest airport to Alabama isn't it) Possible work trip and SHV all in one. I wonder if he and Madison watched last nights episode together.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:16 am

Some people just like beautiful sunsets.  I'm one of them.  I take photos of sunsets all the time.

Also, he's at Atlanta airport a lot. It is the home base of Delta.  Just because he posted that doesn't mean it has a hidden meaning.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:12 pm

Jolena wrote:Interesting ....According to Peter's IG story it looks like he's on the runway at Atlanta international airport. Why would he posting that beautiful sunset pic from Atlanta (closest airport to Alabama isn't it)  Possible work trip and SHV all in one. I wonder if he and Madison watched last nights episode together.

I can’t find the comment again for the life of me. But on Sunday someone posted a comment on Instagram how nothing exciting ever happens to them but when they went to their church that morning in Atlanta Madison was sitting in the row in front of them. Maybe Atlanta is where they’ve been having their SHV’s?

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Jolena wrote:Interesting ....According to Peter's IG story it looks like he's on the runway at Atlanta international airport. Why would he posting that beautiful sunset pic from Atlanta (closest airport to Alabama isn't it)  Possible work trip and SHV all in one. I wonder if he and Madison watched last nights episode together.

I agree with you Jolena and seeing the post definitely gave me pause. I think it was a clue too. FYI...Auburn is also only an 1-1/2 drive away. Something to keep an eye on for sure. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:01 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Interesting ....According to Peter's IG story it looks like he's on the runway at Atlanta international airport. Why would he posting that beautiful sunset pic from Atlanta (closest airport to Alabama isn't it)  Possible work trip and SHV all in one. I wonder if he and Madison watched last nights episode togr.

I can’t find the comment again for the life of me. But on Sunday someone posted a comment on Instagram how nothing exciting ever happens to them but when they went to their church that morning in Atlanta Madison was sitting in the row in front of them. Maybe Atlanta is where they’ve been having their SHV’s?

Very possible. I don't think it would be a problem for Peter to transfer to be based out of Atlanta if they did want to make a relationship work in real life. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Bringing this over from Sat Feb 22nd. He also attended Dylan and Hannah's engagement party on Saturday which took place in the Hollywood Hills. No SHV last weekend IMHO since the next day he was at an airport.

smg2587 wrote:2/22 Peter is participating in some flag football event in Thousand Oaks, Ca earlier today.

Hannah Ann is in Seaside, FL according to her stories.

Nothing from Madison from today but she was in Alabama last night watching her sister's basketball game.

I don't actually expect another shv until the f1 flies to California for the finale. We will see I guess.

smg2587 wrote: 2/23 Peter is working today. There are pictures of him in a plane at both LAX and MSP (Minnesota).

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/people/status/1232667597159747585?s=20
[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:13 pm

So did everyone see the post on reddit from someone who met Madison at the Atlanta airport where Peter was also conveniently just at
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:41 pm

@Guardian Angel, I didn't realize Hannah B and Peter and Hannah G's and Dylan's parents were all at the party.  Thanks for posting the article.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:10 pm

lightredemption wrote:So did everyone see the post on reddit from someone who met Madison at the Atlanta airport where Peter was also conveniently just at

Yes, and there is proof via picture. I thought it was more odd that Madi was not at the Auburn game. She's always at the home Auburn games. Plus, someone saying they saw her at a church in ATL (no picture). I don't know what to make of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:30 pm

@lightredemption It may mean that they’re seeing each other on their own terms not on TPTB SHV per se. Another added thing to P/O CH and cie.
Here we go, the feisty Aries comes out! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:@lightredemption It may mean that they’re seeing each other on their own terms not on TPTB SHV per se. Another added thing to P/O CH and cie.
Here we go, the feisty Aries comes out! laugh out loud

I never thought of it as possibly creating their own SHV's in ATL, like Colton often did by driving down to Huntington to be with Cassie. I really hope it's true, especially with the rumours around Auburn that they're most definitely dating (I feel like they have more credibility than the ones going around Knoxville, especially with HA's attitude).

I just hope no matter what they've had open communication and real and honest conversations.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife