SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:48 pm

@Jolena I love how when reading a post that I look at the person writing post and guess correctly before identifying! You are unapologetically a true happy ending fan! I am too, but like you, I feel like it's written in the sand!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:01 pm

Then again, Peter may be sad due to what Tyler C is going through with his mom. My heart is going to break, if she has passed away.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:20 pm

Jolena wrote:Well it dosen't look like Peter is snuggled up on a couch somewhere with his F1 no no according to his latest IG story he is out in a club partying tonight. and last night at the Bachelor Live. Dosen't look like a SHV this weekend...
A poster on reddit says he's visiting friends in Colorado. Someone met him there. If Pete's in Colorado it seems like there's not a specific "person" to keep him in LA JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:21 pm

jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Well it dosen't look like Peter is snuggled up on a couch somewhere with his F1 no no according to his latest IG story he is out in a club partying tonight. and last night at the Bachelor Live. Dosen't look like a SHV this weekend...
A poster on reddit says he's visiting friends in Colorado. Someone met him there. If Pete's in Colorado it seems like there's not a specific "person" to keep him in LA JMO

That may be the case, but I think the show wants it to look like he's single? Still doesn't make sense why Madi is still in LA unless they want people to think she's F1?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:14 pm

atem wrote:
jen689 wrote:

That may be the case, but I think the show wants it to look like he's single? Still doesn't make sense why Madi is still in LA unless they want people to think she's F1?

Madi hasnt posted anything indicating shes in LA, im sure if they wanted people to think she was F1 they'd have her posting something or being photographed there not hidden away. (although maybe shes back home now)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Peter is skiing today according to his IG story. No way was there any SHV this weekend. He was out Friday, Saturday and now today he's skiing. I say he's Def not with Madi. What she was doing or is still doing in LA this long should be enough proof (at least to me it is) that she is doing something else with TPTB. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:41 pm

jen689 wrote:

I agree.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:44 pm

She could be doing some B roll filming and he'll meet up with her tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 pm

How do we know Madi is still in LA? Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2498057887

I just think you can make your case if you think Madi is not with Peter and he is single. Just like there are those who believe she is with Peter and they are “together”. I do believe it’s not over and something is taking place at the ATFR. At least we only have to wait a week. Maybe we will get some never before seen previews tomorrow!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:46 pm

LaineyG wrote:How do we know Madi is still in LA?    Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2498057887

I just think you can make your case if you think Madi is not with Peter and he is single.  Just like there are those who believe she is with Peter and they are “together”.  I do believe it’s not over and something is taking place at the ATFR.   At least we only have to wait a week.  Maybe we will get some never before seen previews tomorrow!!  

Her Pinterest pin of the jumpsuit was tagged as being in LA

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:50 pm

@Jolena snipped:” What she was doing or is still doing in LA this long should be enough proof (at least to me it is) that she is doing something else with TPTB.“

There is absolutely NOTHING that proves ANYTHING about the status of Peter and Madi’s relationship by the fact that he is skying in Colorado while she is....nowhere we know for sure they may have a tighter grip on her location and presence now after being seen at the airport, and she may have been secluded because a) they dont trust her, OR b) they are in charge of the narrative and can control what and when anything is posted on her IG, OR c) she is preparing for the AFTR and possibly shooting re takes, or ITMs , getting ready for the People shoot, fittings and who knows what else. They are not gonna let any info out especially now, so close to the end.
I don’t think we can deduct ANY conclusion from them being in different locations right now. It could be deflection or him wanting to have advice from friends he trust. Who knows?
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Jolena  snipped:” What she was doing or is still doing in LA this long should be enough proof (at least to me it is) that she is doing something else with TPTB.“

There is absolutely NOTHING that proves ANYTHING about the status of Peter and Madi’s relationship by the fact that he is skying in Colorado while she is....nowhere we know for sure they may have a tighter grip on her location and presence now after being seen at the airport, and she may have been secluded because a) they dont trust her, OR b) they are in charge of the narrative and can control what and when anything is posted on her IG, OR c) she is preparing for the AFTR and possibly shooting re takes, or ITMs , getting ready for the People shoot, fittings and who knows what else. They are not gonna let any info out especially now, so close to the end.
I don’t think we can deduct ANY conclusion from them being in different locations right now. It could be deflection or him wanting to have advice from friends he trust. Who knows?
JMOAA

You are absolutely correct we don't have proof of anything either way, I was just stating my opinion. but I like your take on what might be much better :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife