SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by mbl Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Apologies, I didn’t mean to offend. It just seems like the point I made isn’t part of any discussion, be it tabloid or here. It seems like such a meaningful piece of the equation to me. All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:27 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:09 am

Ooops, wrong thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:23 pm

https://twitter.com/ScrubbingInPod/status/1228426061400047622?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:23 am

mbl wrote:@GuardianAngel Apologies, I didn’t mean to offend.  It just seems like the point I made isn’t part of any discussion, be it tabloid or here.  It seems like such a meaningful piece of the equation to me. All IMO.  

@mbl
Hannah’s representation truly is not that big a deal. Yes, it is a HUGE powerful agency that reps lots of top name talent. LOTS. But, it also has hundreds of unknowns who never will be and there is a school of thought that believes a smaller agency, actually willing to invest some time and effort in third and fourth tier talent is more valuable. Only time will tell. I don’t like what I’ve seen of Hannah but, I definitely think she’s born for sitcoms. She is that rare, unintentionally funny beauty who is tragic or hilarious, depending on the day. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:57 pm

@Chgohighlife that’s a very interesting point. It doesn’t seem that we’ve seen any real benefits so far of her being attached to this large agency or PR firm. I also agree with your view about her being made for sitcoms. Honestly it would seem almost comedic for her to become the bachelorette again.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:09 pm

mbl wrote:@Chgohighlife that’s a very interesting point. It doesn’t seem that we’ve seen any real benefits so far of her being attached to this large agency or PR firm.  I also agree with your view about her being made for sitcoms.  Honestly it would seem almost comedic for her to become the bachelorette again.  

@mbl
IMO, Hannah has gotten all she should from ABC. She really has nothing to gain by another round as Bachelorette. She is nowhere near savvy or woke enough to choose a good boyfriend, let alone a husband from the mix of opportunists and pointless wannabes that lately and largely comprises that contestant pool and we know she can’t overcome the awful manipulation by tptb. Just look at how her season was given over to Luke. That was his show. She was his tone deaf co-star, IMO. The only thing more pathetic is Peter’s season, so far, IMO.

I honestly don’t know what next move would serve her best but, I’m very sure it isn’t more reality tv and I don’t think she is in any way ready for an engagement/marriage. She really needs to date real men who live in their own place and maintain a real job in the real world, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:46 pm

https://youtu.be/Qw63Q6jBTMY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Funny and interesting how she puts Peter in the "marry" category . laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:17 am

Great video of Hannah! Whether you are a fan of hers or not, there's no denying that she's always unapologetically herself. That's refreshing to see.

To be honest, I agree that she's more likely to marry Peter out of her F3. She and Tyler had great physical chemistry but I always thought they were too different to last in real life. Although Peter has made terrible decisions in his season I think he's a good guy deep down and wants to be the "rescuer/caretaker" in the relationship. Hannah admits she's a complicated person, so I think she and Peter could actually work well.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am

I love that video of her. She is beautiful inside and out. I absolutely love how she admires her mom. That is so sweet! Say what you want, but that girl is not scared to show it all!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am

That was interesting. I liked how she took her make up as she talked. I haven’t watched one of those before but it’s effective. I’m not surprised she picked Peter to marry out of her f3.  I believe he would have been her best choice over Jed and Tyler.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess