SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by veg_out Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
I try to tune in on all her IG lives, even her devotionals. (Part time Catholic here.)  She shares her bach/ette experience in those. I like the behind-the-scenes and knowing what she learned from them.  I'm not really getting why some people would say she's immature whereas I see her as having a child-like wonder and playfulness. We can all still be mature and act silly at times. Why can't Hannah do the same?

Such a good post, @2ndcampbell! I have the biggest soft spot for Hannah. Watching her come into her own in the past year has been an added bonus. PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:59 pm

veg_out wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
I try to tune in on all her IG lives, even her devotionals. (Part time Catholic here.)  She shares her bach/ette experience in those. I like the behind-the-scenes and knowing what she learned from them.  I'm not really getting why some people would say she's immature whereas I see her as having a child-like wonder and playfulness. We can all still be mature and act silly at times. Why can't Hannah do the same?

Such a good post, @2ndcampbell! I have the biggest soft spot for Hannah. Watching her come into her own in the past year has been an added bonus. PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART  

Hannah is the type of person you can't help but like and root for.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:07 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Anyone listen to Hannah's live today?  It was long, but there were some good tidbits in it.  She talked about tulips and how she associated that with love, marriage, and how she was thrilled to find out they were going there during the Bachelorette, but said her love for tulips has been tarnished (I'm paraphrasing here) but want's to go back to the Netherlands soon, to recreate a moment.  Hmm question

Slightly OT here, but love the "part time Catholic" description. One of my best friends and I just had a cross country phone call discussing how parochial school and the nuns kind of prepared us for all the "shall nots" we currently must obey. LOL. Back to Hannah, I too love the playfullness she has.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Anyone listen to Hannah's live today?  It was long, but there were some good tidbits in it.  She talked about tulips and how she associated that with love, marriage, and how she was thrilled to find out they were going there during the Bachelorette, but said her love for tulips has been tarnished (I'm paraphrasing here) but want's to go back to the Netherlands soon, to recreate a moment.  Hmm question

Slightly OT here, but love the "part time Catholic" description.  One of my best friends and I just had a cross country phone call discussing how parochial school and the nuns kind of prepared us for all the "shall nots" we currently must obey.  LOL.  Back to Hannah, I too love the playfullness she has.

laugh out loud I can relate, this made me laugh! Thanks! handwave
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:34 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:

Slightly OT here, but love the "part time Catholic" description.  One of my best friends and I just had a cross country phone call discussing how parochial school and the nuns kind of prepared us for all the "shall nots" we currently must obey.  LOL.  Back to Hannah, I too love the playfullness she has.

laugh out loud I can relate, this made me laugh!  Thanks! handwave

I definitely know all about the “shall nots” and I still fold my hands in front of me when I sit at a table for too long. But, how would we be grammatically correct today without the nuns? I was with them all twelve years. Didn’t escape till college. Throughout every day of my career, I’ve been so grateful for their teaching and standards. They were tough but, worth it, IMO. 

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:27 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:

laugh out loud I can relate, this made me laugh!  Thanks! handwave

I definitely know all about the “shall nots” and I still fold my hands in front of me when I sit at a table for too long. But, how would we be grammatically correct today without the nuns? I was with them all twelve years. Didn’t escape till college. Throughout every day of my career, I’ve been so grateful for their teaching and standards. They were tough but, worth it, IMO. 

I went through 12 years of Catholic school too and so did my husband. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 4256136633 The nuns were tough but I agree they were def worth it . We sent our 3 sons all through as well. Best decision. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:43 am

@Jolena
I may not always agree but, I always get where you’re coming from and now The Catholic school commonality probably tells us why. 

I’m actually just learning to like Hannah. Had no respect for her at all after her season ended. Found her to be a dedicated and accomplished dancer though I wish she’d had one of the Chmerkovsky brothers or Derrick (who no longer appears on the show) to really provide her with the best choreography. 

I think this is a difficult time for Hannah, trying to figure out what to do next and her management company hasn’t shown anything, much as I expected. Without more support from them, she may as well leave LA. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Thanks all! It nice to find a reason to smile/laugh. I agree the quality of the education was tremendous and we were "encouraged" to let it all sink in. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 2498057887 bestbud!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:02 am

As a NYC Catholic school teacher who fears that Covid (and resulting unemployment in the families we serve) may finally sound the death knell for a lot of our schools, it is heartening to hear such positivity about a now-endangered institution.... ((( )))
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:49 am

Billysmom wrote:As a NYC Catholic school teacher who fears that Covid (and resulting unemployment in the families we serve) may finally sound the death knell for a lot of our schools, it is heartening to hear such positivity about a now-endangered institution....  ((( )))

Have faith... I think things are going to turn around very soon, and it'll be stronger than ever
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:30 am

Hannah was on IG live last night with Matt and Tyler. It was pretty good, but you can tell Tyler and Hannah are being careful about what they say or how much they say. There's some clips of it on https://www.instagram.com/everythingtylercameron/?hl=en And she also said she would have the whole live up tonight if anyone is intersted.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:28 pm

Billysmom wrote:As a NYC Catholic school teacher who fears that Covid (and resulting unemployment in the families we serve) may finally sound the death knell for a lot of our schools, it is heartening to hear such positivity about a now-endangered institution....  ((( )))

(((hugs))) Stay safe and healthy. I want to believe we're towards the end of this pandemic. We'll have a new normal but it'll all work out. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 3552228123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess