SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 28, 2020 7:09 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Ilo wrote:Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 B6ac3610

IMO, I find this post from Ashley S, with regard to Hannah is uncalled for and over the top.  Hannah saying a word while singing a song does not make her a racist.  Hannah did apologize, it may not be to the standards some are expecting, but that's another issue.... calling her a racist is IMO excessive.  

Totally agree about calling her a racist and her action causing physical harm to another as the other two have.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by aviej Thu May 28, 2020 8:40 pm

In addition to the covert racism, Hannah B is incredibly selfish and self-centered. I don't understand how someone can sit silently by knowing that others - within her own Bachelor circles (and without) are being harassed primarily by her stans because of her (in)actions. I just cannot fathom that she is taking a passive approach while people are being belittled, harassed and bullied.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri May 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Have Hannah or any of her family been spotted anywhere since this occurred?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Fri May 29, 2020 6:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:Have Hannah or any of her family been spotted anywhere since this occurred?
no they have not but I have heard she’s doing ok...

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 7:24 pm

Ilo wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Have Hannah or any of her family been spotted anywhere since this occurred?
what did you hear and where did you hear it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Fri May 29, 2020 11:30 pm

gabriele wrote:
Ilo wrote:
what did you hear and where did you hear it? 
Some people close to her

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 29, 2020 11:43 pm

Personally I don't care if she's "okay" i am not heartless but she wasn't the victim here IMO. Her continued silence tells me I knew nothing really who she really is.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 30, 2020 12:19 am

Diana wrote:Personally I don't care if she's "okay" i am not heartless but she wasn't the victim here IMO. Her continued silence tells me I knew nothing really who she really is.

@Diana
Agree for sure and all I can say is, if she is “fine” with the tatters her image is in - she’s either not very smart or, not very ambitious or both. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 2:42 am

i’m glad she’s okay and not in a psychiatric hospital or something, but sadly she has pretty much lost my respect at this point. i’m not sure there is anything she can do to regain it either. it’s certainly not what i would have hoped for. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Sat May 30, 2020 5:31 am

HB featured in Washington Post article: Meltdown May

They feature a short list of celebrity scandals in May. HB made the list.

[https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2020/05/29/celebrities-meltdown-may-doja-cat-lana-del-rey/](https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2020/05/29/celebrities-meltdown-may-doja-cat-lana-del-rey/) 

**May 16: Hannah Brown said the n-word**

Hannah B., former “Bachelorette” and “Dancing With the Stars” winner, has had a charmed run as a franchise fan favorite — at least until this month, when she was seen [on Instagram Live](https://www.al.com/life/2020/05/hannah-brown-says-the-n-word-apologizes-after-backlash.html) singing DaBaby’s “Rockstar” and uttered a lyric with the n-word. “I did? I’m so sorry,” she said, smiling and laughing after fans called her out in the comments, before denying she said the slur at all. She later switched gears with a much more serious apology, but the damage was done. Multiple Bachelor Nation stars [criticized](https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/bachelor-nation-stars-speak-out-about-hannah-brown-using-n-word/) Brown’s actions, including [Rachel Lindsay](https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2018/08/08/rachel-lindsay-isnt-happy-with-her-bachelorette-finale-compared-to-beccas-she-has-a-point/?itid=lk_inline_manual_27), the show’s first black lead. Lindsay said [she spoke to Brown](https://www.vulture.com/2020/05/rachel-lindsay-talks-hannah-brown-phone-call-with-nick-viall.htm) after the incident and expressed disappointment that Brown released an apologetic statement (which her team advised) rather than going back on Instagram Live to speak candidly about what she had learned.

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 30, 2020 11:24 am

The next time we are all considering delaying and avoiding a sincere apology for something we’ve said that is hurtful to someone else for any reason, we should just look at how much easier it would have been for Hannah to communicate her message right after this unfortunate event right after it happened. 
Now, not so much.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 30, 2020 7:38 pm

Hannah live on IG: https://www.instagram.com/hannahbrown/live/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess