SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:15 pm

@Brill I never noticed that she went to bed with the same clothes, but I do remember her walking in the hallway dressed when she said she didn't want to go back in there. That would be gross for me.

I think Zach wants your typical eye candy, long extensions, short mini skirts, that's what I envision as his preference. I think Mindy is pretty but I also think he's just not into her and doesn't want to bother going forward. I am wondering about the pap pics of them together upthread.

Jamie had a hard time with being attracted to Doug but she wanted to try and make it work and so did he. I think Zach just wants out at that point. He's very insensitive by saying so rudely he's not attracted to her over and over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by suzq Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:53 pm

I think several people want out now, but there is a very large financial penalty for doing so plus the production company could threaten to sue. I have a feeling this season will be filmed differently because not all of the couples will be living together. I think those pictures of Zach and Mindy a few weeks ago were the production company calling People Magazine to take pictures of them because there were rumors that they weren't together. Even if couples are not together now , they are still expected to "play ball" while the season is airing. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:13 pm

i never heard of a financial penalty for wanting out?

There have been other couples who split/divorced before the season ended, including this season.

Michael is the most annoying for me. He's terribly confused and obviously doesn't want to continue. He talks in circles and when he gets caught he simply denies it.

IMHO if you go on this show, you should try and make it work for the number of weeks before decision day, that's the whole idea of this show which they are well aware of the expectations beforehand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Ok, so let's analyze the men of this year.

Zach in a word a narcissist.
Brandon in a word bipolar and off meds
Michael in a word a baby.

I am offering an opinion not based upon anything other than what we see, however, Brandon seems typical for an off meds guy.

Michael simply cry's and says he is a failure and doesn't want to be and then does nothing about it.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:02 am

Not surprised one bit about Derek and Katie as I always figured she could not get over her ex. Also I bet in a year or so she might even be back together with him!

Austin is the only perfect guy in this whole season! I hope Jessica can handle all his work trips. My fingers are crossed for them!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 17 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 17 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:32 pm

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/02/15/mafs-brandon-claims-taylor-just-did-the-show-for-fame-cheated-on-him/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:16 pm

They just showed Brandon in a vehicle they were all together, I missed the first few minutes. He was swearing left right and centre. What a Jerk! I have a hard time believing him in that link. He was treating her poorly right from the beginning.

Austin is so sweet. He had dinner all ready for ? when she got home from work. He'll clean up while she has a shower. I have hope! Although she was a little snarky saying the dinner was edible. Maybe she was joking.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:17 pm

Katie keeps talking about her ex. She's afraid she's giving up someone who's in love with her vs someonewho may not fall in love with her. Her ex should not have anything to do with this.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They just showed Brandon in a vehicle they were all together, I missed the first few minutes. He was swearing left right and centre. What a Jerk! I have a hard time believing him in that link. He was treating her poorly right from the beginning.

Austin is so sweet. He had dinner all ready for ? when she got home from work. He'll clean up while she has a shower. I have hope! Although she was a little snarky saying the dinner was edible. Maybe she was joking.

@GuardianAngel Brandon's nasty hissy fit was when they were all going to the airport after the honeymoons. As someone said earlier it's like he goes off his meds.

And I'm not at all sure I believe him when he said Taylor was cheating on him during those first 8 weeks. I mean it's possible but when would she have the time away from the cameras?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They just showed Brandon in a vehicle they were all together, I missed the first few minutes. He was swearing left right and centre. What a Jerk! I have a hard time believing him in that link. He was treating her poorly right from the beginning.

I thought the same thing when she made that remark. Also hoping she was kidding and tired.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:30 pm

@Doats IA I can't believe anything he says at this point. I can't believe how nasty he was to her in that vehicle. Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't sure why they were all together.

I like how the girls and guys get to see each other more. I don't recall this in other seasons.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:33 pm

I feel sorry for Mindy. She seem's so sweet.

Brandon is a no show with the guys.

Austin laugh out loud Zach talks in circles and about himself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh