SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Anyone know who the last guy talking/exploding at the very end of next week's preview is? I can't tell.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:48 pm

@Brill there is a tabloid post on the first page of this thread where they Zack and Mindy were seen together back in January. So who knows.

https://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-mindy-shiben-zach-justice-working-healthy-marriage/

@provenceguy I didn't notice. I might have turned away towards the end because it was nuts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:21 pm

I think that was during a filming of some of the Unfiltered episodes when Zach and Mindy were seen together in January. I think those pictures were set up by production after people started questioning if Zach and Mindy were still together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 pm

I haven't watched since the 2nd season. Reading posts on what happens each season makes me glad I haven't!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:50 pm

It intrigues me and I watch every season. Even though this season has been a turn off, I still want to watch. I think for me this season are the mind games or maybe I'm loosing patience of not having the majority end up happy.

Michael has serious issues, we've been saying that all along. Brandon and Zach are in love with themselves, Katie is a baby, and even Jessica whining about the travelling Austin has to do with his job. He's working, he has a job, that should be something you should be happy about!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:19 pm

I don't think Zack is in love with himself as much as he's what my teenage self use to refer to as a kook.

Other than that IMO Zack, Michael and Brandon are more concerned with the cameras and/or how they'll be perceived by viewers than their wives and the marriages the signed up for.

(I do believe spoilers that Zack and Mindy are still together or at least were together when photographed in January.)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 pm

I'm very curious about the possibility of a Zach-Mindy re-do.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:21 pm

provenceguy wrote:I'm very curious about the possibility of a Zach-Mindy re-do.

I'm surprising myself but I'm interested in this as well. If this is true, there could be a fascinating story as to how it all came about.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:52 pm

I don't think Mindy and Zach are back together and I am glad. They aren't a good match at all IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:23 pm

suzq wrote:I don't think Mindy and Zach are back together and I am glad.  They aren't a good match at all IMO.

I hope they aren’t, because I agree they aren’t a good match. Zach has a habit of leaning his head to one side and not making eye contact with Mindy, which clearly indicates to me that he doesn’t want to be there and is also being deceptive. His eyes have a very cold appearance. :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:23 pm

I spent a bit of time looking through MSFS Fan's Instagram page and three items caught my attention.

Two concerning the reunion: (1) Brandon was "uninvited" to participate. (2) The reunion was filmed in LA.

The reunion must be when Mindy and Zack were photographed together in California and that might the extent of their time together? I suppose we'll find out.

Also, Mindy's friend Lindsey is a fellow national champion figure skating that lives in Chicago and flew into DC for the wedding. Further, someone that supposedly knows Lindsey shared that Lindsey is a social oddball and not the type to have "game", which, come to think of it, Mindy and Zack are social oddballs, too. Anyway, here is the spoiler (or non-spoiler) link. https://www.instagram.com/p/B95h-vMnw2S/

Last edited by Amberish on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected sentence ...)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:05 pm

Thanks, Amberish. Good intell.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh