SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:38 pm

Other than a weatherman, I can't think of an occupation where the experts can get stuff so wrong and still have jobs!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 pm

I think I read on MAFS Fan that Michael never had that principal’s job to begin with.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:10 pm

The matchmaking is so bad this season and I really feel like having 5 couples makes it seem worse. The only really good match is Jessica and Austin--they aren't getting a lot of screen time, either. Do they only want to show couples having conflict?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35 pm

@provenceguy I believe it. I posted up thread those same thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:19 pm

provenceguy wrote:Thank god he didn’t get the principal’s job.

I don’t think there ever WAS a “principal’s job”.  This guy does have major issues. Why even lie about these things? Like your WIFE isn’t going to notice you’re not really the one school principal. 🙄

Also, I’m almost positive you need a much higher education to even qualify to be a school principal.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:19 am

And why did Michael day he was a yoga teacher when he wasn’t? Plus he really sucked at yoga.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:16 am

provenceguy wrote:And why did Michael day he was a yoga teacher when he wasn’t? Plus he really sucked at yoga.

I think Michael has a lying problem and I get a really creepy vibe from him. He rarely looks at the person he is speaking to, mumbles and just doesn't come across to me as being sincere. Meka is much better off staying far away from him.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:07 am

Mastiiffmom wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Thank god he didn’t get the principal’s job.

I don’t think there ever WAS a “principal’s job”.  This guy does have major issues. Why even lie about these things? Like your WIFE isn’t going to notice you’re not really the one school principal. 🙄

Also, I’m almost positive you need a much higher education to even qualify to be a school principal.

He's not in public education. He was mentioning a small church school, I think. They can set their own standards. Where does he work now?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 pm

@jlccaz I don't think he actually said what his new job was, or I missed it because I found it hard to understand his mumbling and talking in circles.

Unless someone caught it, he just kept saying the principal job changed everything on him according to what his original contract was, which in itself is a ridiculous lie. I find him creepy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Watching the episode now.. so Michael isn't taking the principal job because he got a better one? I don't understand what he's saying half the time so confused there, also don't blame Meka for her complains about all his lies. Does Taylor have to IG every meal she eats?? no no I mean she doesn't have to IG every single thing. *sigh*

I would say they need to all change their bad habits or else the marriages won't last but since most are probably dunzo then oh well laugh out loud This is probably the first season where I am just disinterested and don't care about any of them except for Austin/Jessica.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:20 pm

Shaking my head at Taylor's IG video. And here I thought Michael was the problem. What a mess. no no

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Sorry for the double postings but just catching up now that I've seen the episode. I'm done now. laugh out loud

Mastiiffmom wrote:@GuardianAngel
There are two types of “annulments”. There’s the legal one which is similar to a divorce, but it actually wipes the marriage from your legal record like it never happened. The other annulment is a Catholic Church Annulment. This is similar to the legal one. It also makes it as if your marriage never occurred. But that recognition is only in the church. Not on your legal record. With a Catholic annulment, you can get remarried again, in the Catholic Church, have your second marriage blessed & recognized by the church. Without your Catholic annulment, this wouldn’t be possible.

Thanks for this info! I wasn't sure if that Catholic annulment was true or not. Because the tabloids keep bringing that up with Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton so was wondering if that was true or they were making up stuff like they always do when it comes to them getting married. laugh out loud

I bet these couples are doing are a legal annulment since they didn't get married in a church.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh