SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:46 pm

@Linds911 IA it's a mess, but, I patiently wait to watch the next epi. laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Linds911 wrote:Sorry for the double postings but just catching up now that I've seen the episode. I'm done now. laugh out loud

Mastiiffmom wrote:@GuardianAngel
There are two types of “annulments”. There’s the legal one which is similar to a divorce, but it actually wipes the marriage from your legal record like it never happened. The other annulment is a Catholic Church Annulment. This is similar to the legal one. It also makes it as if your marriage never occurred. But that recognition is only in the church. Not on your legal record. With a Catholic annulment, you can get remarried again, in the Catholic Church, have your second marriage blessed & recognized by the church. Without your Catholic annulment, this wouldn’t be possible.

Thanks for this info! I wasn't sure if that Catholic annulment was true or not. Because the tabloids keep bringing that up with Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton so was wondering if that was true or they were making up stuff like they always do when it comes to them getting married. laugh out loud

I bet these couples are doing are a legal annulment since they didn't get married in a church.

Ok, annulment is an area that I can speak to because I got one. The canon law release is not that the marriage never took place.

What is an annulment?

"Annulment" is an unfortunate word that is sometimes used to refer to a Catholic "declaration of nullity." Actually, nothing is made null through the process. Rather, a Church tribunal (a Catholic Church court) declares that a marriage thought to be valid according to Church law actually fell short of at least one of the essential elements required for a binding union.

For a Catholic marriage to be valid, it is required that: (1) the spouses are free to marry; (2) they are capable of giving their consent to marry; (3) they freely exchange their consent; (4) in consenting to marry, they have the intention to marry for life, to be faithful to one another and be open to children; (5) they intend the good of each other; and (6) their consent is given in the presence of two witnesses and before a properly authorized Church minister. Exceptions to the last requirement must be approved by Church authority.

Now, my grounds for lack of better descriptive word, was that he did not understand what he was consenting to therefore nullifying the agreement. He cheated on me and got caught and it was determined that even though he agreed to marry, he was not capable of following through on the decision.

State annulments are essentially the same thing, except, it often times fraud is proven. I will guess that the premise for these guys was that the intent to marry was for reasons other than marriage i.e internet exposure, gaining exposure for followers, etc.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:45 pm

Dr. Pepper tried to broker peace/understanding/forgiveness/something between Brandon and Taylor near the beginning of the episode and from the looks on both their faces she had no effect. Brandon is done because of the video. Taylor...well I've come to believe that Taylor is only interested in her influencing career. They're a mess.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Ya know, Michael is worse than Brandon, Taylor and Zach combined. He's a congenital liar.

What were the "experts" thinking this season?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17 pm

Thanks for the updates @Doats I just got in but am watching Nik Wallenda's tightrope walk across a volcano. CH is hosting, go figure.

IA about Michael. Something is terribly wrong with that guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:19 pm

Doats wrote:Ya know, Michael is worse than Brandon, Taylor and Zach combined. He's a congenital liar.

What were the "experts" thinking this season?

This is such a disastrous season ... I agree the so called experts were asleep at the wheel Rolling Eyes

I didn’t care for Brandon or Michael from the beginning, then Meka and Zach got on my nerves, and Taylor turned out to be here for the wrong reasons. I feel badly for Mindy, as she was definitely short changed. I’m still not sure about Derek - I think he’s just inexperienced and immature, and he’s been pretty nice to Katie, in spite of her talking about loving her ex. I’m holding out hope for Austin and Jess who I find cute together and seem to be having fun. :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:20 pm

@GuardianAngel watching Wallenda is probably the better option. This episode is stressful...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:06 am

Why did Michael apply for this show?? He is a pathological liar.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:24 am

He's still talking in circles when Dr P confronts him. WTH is he saying?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:49 am

I’m just getting ready to watch MAFS, but Nik Wallenda and his wife were amazing!!!! :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:58 am

This entire season is a trainwreck. I do like Austin and Jess, but everyone else....
Michael can't look anyone in the eye-sure sign of someone not being truthful. Meka is a little too intense. I suppose I might be too if I'd been lied to as much as Michael has lied to her. Zach is just too into his own looks for my tastes and now he's been carrying on with one of Mindy's friends?! I wonder if that is accurate or just something to get people to tune in?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:51 pm

If anyone deserves an MAFS Second Chances spot, it's Mindy.
P.S., I wonder if they will ever bring that show back again?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh