SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:10 pm

@provenceguy IA she's a sweet beautiful lady and deserves so much more than Zach who only cares about his looks. I get the feeling she isn't enough arm candy for him, jerk.

I googled 2nd chances and it hasn't aired since 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Jessica and Austin are the best thing to watch about this season -- wish they got more screen time. Mindy and Zach's tantra session just felt really awkward and uncomfortable -- why force that intimacy? I wish the show would just admit that they screwed up the casting this season especially with some of the cast changes due to brides backing out before the wedding. Why not have a couple of backup/alternate couples in the case of people changing their mind or marriages destructing early in filming after marriage? Dr. Pepper talks about a lot of people wanting to be in Brandon's position -- why not bring in others' who had wanted to be matched then?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:49 pm

What is Zach accusing Mindy of next week? He looks angry, and she looks like she doesn't have a clue as to what he is talking about.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:19 pm

By the way I read on the spoiler account on Instagram (which is excellent) that they are assessed 50k for quitting early which explains so much about Zach and Michael and the other failures. They are all looking for grounds to get out of filming by looking for ways to void the risk of Kinetic trying to collect. I bet the same clause is in the Love Is Blind contracts too which would also explain some of that behavior of cohabiting after no Love or relationship was likely.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Watching Unfiltered I am curious why they (Jamie and Paster Cal)  treating Taylor with kid gloves. Don't know why they are downplaying the video where she said she was single. Doesn't make sense to me as that clearly came across as a betrayal to me.

ETA: I really was liking Taylor in the beginning but it seems like she has taken a turn to the ugly side. Probably she's still is angry about his behavior in Panama and wants him to apologize on camera. If that's the issue then she could be making the same case for her to apologize on camera for making and posting that video.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:45 pm

@Doats thanks for the update info. I too liked Taylor in the beginning, but that changed each week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:03 pm

These previews are killing me. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:These previews are killing me. laugh out loud

@GuardianAngel It gets worse. Katie seems to have gone off the rails.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:11 pm

I've had enough people going off the rails to last a lifetime, last night. laugh out loud

The hand mold is such a great idea!

This should be fun, Zach going skating.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:32 pm

Katie's "off the rails" took the form of sarcasm and snakiness. I am starting to like her less and less.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:41 pm

Taylor goes right to her phone after a heavy conversation. She checked out long time ago.

I didn't like him at first, but now I'm wondering is that why he behaved the way he did initially.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:50 pm

1) Zach is a jerk.
2) Zach is into playing mind games.
3) Zach is lying about something.
4) Zach is a jerk.

ETA: I feel so very bad for Mindy. She didn't deserve this and I'm holding the "experts" responsible for not doing effective evaluations.

Last edited by Doats on Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh