SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:58 pm

It's kind of a joke to watch these couples trying to make their marriage work when we know what happens.

Zach had a big spiel he was going to work hard on his marriage, then sleeps in another room.

Brandon is a mess and Michael keeps lying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by pikake Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It's kind of a joke to watch these couples trying to make their marriage work when we know what happens.

Zach had a big spiel he was going to work hard on his marriage, then sleeps in another room.

Brandon is a mess and Michael keeps lying.

So, nothing new then? giggling (other than Zach is actually sleeping in the same apartment as Mindy)

I haven't yet watched tonight’s episode - looks like I will be using the fast forward feature :yes:

Thanks for the heads up! handwave

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Not an uplifting episode last night. Katie got b!tchy. I find Michael super creepy over and above his constant lying. There is no woman in the US who should come within 20 feet of Zach. Meka talks so fast I can't grasp half of what she's saying. Not saying Brandon was perfect (or even acceptable at times) but I do kinda feel sorry for him having to deal with Tyler. And they end the episode showing discord between Austin and Jessica because of his traveling.

All just my very humble opinion...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:45 pm

How Katie is a therapist, is beyond me....(and I actually am one). I have read, (but do not know if it's true) that she doesn't even have a Masters degree. I certainly would never take my child to her. And what's wrong with Derek having dreams for cryin' out loud?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:52 pm

provenceguy wrote:How Katie is a therapist, is beyond me....(and I actually am one). I have read, (but do not know if it's true) that she doesn't even have a Masters degree. I certainly would never take my child to her. And what's wrong with Derek having dreams for cryin' out loud?

I think Katie is trying to make things miserable for Derek so he pulls the plug. She can go back to her ex who will probably dump her butt. That's the only thing I can see for the reason she does stuff like this. scratch Maybe that's why in the beginning they had to show us every 2 minutes that she was hee and hawing over marrying a complete stranger. A warning so to speak to the viewing public. Derek deserves better IMO. :yes:

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:59 pm

This season I feel Mindy and Derek were the most deprived of a suitable partner. It’s disgraceful that these so-called experts literally “set them up”.  This has been the absolute worst season no

pikake

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:09 pm

First time I've wanted the season to just skip ahead to decision day. I predict they will all say divorce except for Austin/Jessica and Derek/Katie. Then come reunion day D&K will be done.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:16 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IJb_dJDmw/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:20 pm

@provenceguy Oh man!!!

Good for her. She has given him more than enough chances. It's time to bow out. She's absolutely right. He needs help. He's a liar, and doesn't know how to just be normal and honest. Something is terribly wrong with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 pm

provenceguy wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IJb_dJDmw/

Wow, he would make me crazy, except I wouldn’t stay for one minute! no no

This season there appear to be some very real personality disorders ... it’s ridiculous. Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 25 2292733854

pikake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:29 pm

@pikake personality disorders.

You have hit the nail on the head!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:15 pm

I need subtitles when Michael talks. WTH is he saying? His income is half because of taxes? He's such a liar and should be booted out of there right then and there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh