SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Doats Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:17 pm

Just watched Couples Couch and I do not like Elizabeth.

I don't like her foul mouth. I don't like the way she bounces up and down when she talks. I don't like the way she throws her arms around.

I don't like Elizabeth as she comes across as low-class to me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Brill Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:23 pm

provenceguy wrote:https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-married-at-first-sight-star-brandon-claims-taylor-committed-adultery-during-marriage-and-only-did-show-for-publicity-27158.php

Isn't this the couple that apparently the one chosen for Brandon backed out and they replaced her with Taylor? question If so too bad they can't ahead of time maybe pick 2 choices on who would be the best for the person and then if one backs out at least they are prepared. :yes: I know sometimes these things work out when one has tried to get on TV numerous times, aka Jamie Otis, but if I was in charge I would not even consider them.duh That is if they are really serious with having lasting marriages. no idea

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:40 pm

Doats wrote:Just watched Couples Couch and I do not like Elizabeth.

I don't like her foul mouth. I don't like the way she bounces up and down when she talks. I don't like the way she throws her arms around.

I don't like Elizabeth as she comes across as low-class to me.

I DIDN'T LIKE HER ON HER SEASON AND WAS BLOWN AWAY THAT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER. LOL SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:25 pm

I think things got better for Elizabeth and Jamie once cameras were off.
I heard that things are much better for Zack when the cameras are off as well, so maybe them trying to work on things will improve.
AJ and Stephanie, he also had problems when the cameras were on so here's hoping for Zack and Mindy.

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:04 pm

Brill wrote:I think things got better for Elizabeth and Jamie once cameras were off.  
I heard that things are much better for Zack when the cameras are off as well, so maybe them trying to work on things will improve.
AJ and Stephanie, he also had problems when the cameras were on so here's hoping for Zack and Mindy.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Mindy and Zach, especially after the story/photo in People.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Brill wrote:
provenceguy wrote:https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-married-at-first-sight-star-brandon-claims-taylor-committed-adultery-during-marriage-and-only-did-show-for-publicity-27158.php

Isn't this the couple that apparently the one chosen for Brandon backed out and they replaced her with Taylor? question  If so too bad they can't ahead of time maybe pick 2 choices on who would be the best for the person and then if one backs out at least they are prepared. :yes:   I know sometimes these things work out when one has tried to get on TV numerous times, aka Jamie Otis, but if I was in charge I would not even consider them.duh   That is if they are really serious with having lasting marriages. no idea

I think Jamie was all about tv and I still do. I'm not fond of her at all. And now that she is with baby boy number 2 she's like over the moon with comments. I'm happy for them but don't like all the intimate detail. Somethings should be kept private. But I guess with her some things should be public.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:46 am

I started watching Couples Couch but wish they showed the couples on full screen instead of on the lower left corner, like how 90 Day Fiancee: Pillow Talk does it. I agree Jamie Otis does go OTT on things.

Jessica and Austin make me smile. So far they haven't had a disagreement yet but possibly next week when it seems religion comes up. Can see now why Meaka/Michael and Derek/Taylor have already ended things based on the past 2 episodes. How Michael didn't even sleep in the same bed/room with Meka on their honeymoon?? At least maybe the couch and then talk it over in the morning. Crazy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:21 pm

I don't care for Jamie at all, so I won't watch Couples Couch. I appreciate reading updates, so thanks for that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Just watched the episode last night. There are some guys here who really should have been weeded out.

I believe Michael said that to Meka, yikes! I don't blame Meka at all. She deserved better.

Brandon is just acting like a child. Mad because there was a camera when he woke up? He could have just talked to her.

I like Austin and Jessica, as well as Katie and her guy.

Zack - whoa, spit it out! He can't articulate and talks in circles. I can see why Mindy is exasperated. I feel bad for her.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:56 pm

They announced Season 2 of Bride and Prejudice -- which is another show by MAFS Production company, Kinetic Content (if you want to start a new thread for this show). Pastor Cal will be helping the couples on this show, too. It starts Wednesday, February 26 after MAFS airs. Between the Bachelor Franchise and Kinetic Content -- there is a plethora of dating shows.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:09 am

Meka has a ton of rules for Michael when they move in together. And some of these rules sounded a tad inflexible.

I know they've already split but even from the very beginning they never stood a chance.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:51 am

Love Jessica and Austin!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh