SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Doats Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Brandon and Taylor hung out off camera?? We didn't see that did we?

We were shown one scene where they were both on the couch, a high shot from above.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:33 pm

omg Brandon and his smug smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:46 pm

@Doats yes they showed that scene on the couch just now, but did we see that during the season?

Meeka, this isn't a hard decision.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats yes they showed that scene on the couch just now, but did we see that during the season?

Meeka, this isn't a hard decision.

I remember seeing it before. Not sure if it was during an episode, or a preview, or on Unfiltered.

And as to your statement to Meka: I agree

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:52 pm

I can't listen to Michael.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Previews of the finale are weird. Zach and Mindy got back together" Katie had an affair? TPTB playing games with us?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Katie is annoying. I wouldn't doubt she had an affair. She always brings up her ex.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:00 pm

The previews look brutal!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Katie is annoying. I wouldn't doubt she had an affair. She always brings up her ex.

I'm guessing she was seeing the ex.  I think she is the type of person that likes the bad boys and Derek was too nice for her.

I'd laugh if after a while the ex dumps her butt!!

I think Zach has never been dumped before. Mindy went over the top to try and make it work and he never expected her to dump him. Even tonight he goes on and on
thinking he can sway her. It was funny as soon as he walked in you could tell the experts wanted nothing to do with him, their mannerisms changed. Then at the get together after he comes in and sits right beside Mindy. giggling You Go Girl!!!!!

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 32 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:54 am

I’m so happy for Austin and Jessica High clap  Jessica looked so pretty tonight :yes:

I have disliked Brandon from the beginning ... he is completely intolerable and disrespectful  Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 32 2292733854

I can’t stand how fast Michael speaks ... I have a hard time understanding anything he says, but it doesn’t matter because I don’t like him anyway. On the positive side, I loved Meka’s dress!

I’m not sure if Katie realizes she is not a prize  no no  I feel badly for Derek, he can do so much better.  Dump her!

Zach and his shifty eyes drive me crazy ... ugh!  Suspect  no  Mindy, he is a loser and you need to keep running .... you deserve a decent guy in your life.

Awful, awful season .....  no  no  no

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:omg Brandon and his smug smile.

I was so glad Dr. V. asked him why was he smiling? Same with that incident when he was talking with producers at the retreat. Such a smug a-hole.

Obviously happy for Jessica and Austin.

Katie is awful, just stringing Derek along. Saying all negative things and then saying I'm not ready to give up. He deserves so much better.

Mindy looked beautiful and was a little surprised at Zach's comments. Didn't think he was regret his actions or even admit that.

Meka made the right decision. She seems a little hard to deal with, her preaching during arguments, but Michael needs some serious help.

Brandon, what a train wreck. Taylor made the right decision. She's too much of a party girl anyway and didn't want to be married, all IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:43 am

I feel bad for Derek too. I think Katie thinks she's the cat's meow. She is annoying for me in every way. The way she exaggerates her mouth when she speaks but most of all the way she tries to pick a fight at every opportunity.

I hope he realizes he doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

Zack for a split second looked like he was remorseful in the way he treated Mindy.

Michael has a way of saying things people want to hear but doesn't mean anything he says. I think he needs some serious professional help to determine exactly why he is a habitual liar, story teller.

Spoilers in the link, but nothing that we didn't already know.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/04/married-at-first-sight-season-10-couples-still-together/

What is this?? laugh out loud my goodness I can't keep up with the spin off's of this franchise.

featured on the new, self-shot spinoff airing next month, Married at First Sight: Couples’ Cam

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh