SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:58 pm

I know that's what I'm afraid of. laugh out loud When all seems good and happy, then it turns out to be a nightmare!

Austin is next, cute reddish haired boy! Jessica's twin looks exactly like her.

Ok Jessica, a guy can grow a beard? That was a pretty silly thing to hope for and he's not blond, as per her wish list. Oh boy, mom's not happy. This isn't good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:11 am

Loved Austin and Jessica's vows. A little foreshadowing about using the word love?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:24 am

Alrighty then. They are cute together too! They had a good conversation over champagne and she admitted that's not what she was looking for but he's so easy to talk to and it felt comfortable!

I'm going to try and find some social media for them sometime this week. I tried a few weeks ago but couldn't find anything.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 am

Three great first dances!

Austin has the hand moves! I notice where he gently places his hand on her.

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 4 1f60d

IDK about Anxiety Brandon. ( I think that's his name?) I hope he relaxes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:47 am

Loved this episode! Happy to see that Katie wants to give Derek a chance. I also loved Jessica and Austin together. Brandon and Taylor make a very attractive couple. I am still not sure how I feel about having 5 couples, but I'll get used to it. I hope it increases the success rate.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:02 am

I loved this episode too! Looks like next week we have reception time for the first three couples, and the wedding's for the last two.

The previews look a little high strung with both remaining brides nervous and panicking.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:10 am

@GuardianAngel So after about an hour to digest this episode, my rose colored glasses have fogged up and my high hopes have dimmed somewhat upon reflection.

Anxiety Brandon will need to calm down and Katie will have to reconcile any remaining feelings for her ex. Think Jessica and Austin may have a shot even if he doesn't grow a beard. laugh out loud

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 am

I didn't see the first epi so I don't know about Katie's ex. But, yeah if they addressed it, it will come up again I'm sure!

laugh out loud at beardless Austin! She seems to like him.

I'm being somewhat guarded only because the last 9 seasons I end up disappointed. laugh out loud

Next week looks crazy with the last remaining two brides. Meka? freaking out about her strapless gown which I don't know why brides chose such an uncomfortable gown.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:21 am

I would love to have sleuthing for MAFS. I have been disappointed before as well, so I am cautiously optimistic. Looking forward to the next episode.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:53 am

Going to be interesting to see if any of these couples make it. Does anyone know what this " married at first sight on the couch " show is about? I briefly saw coming attractions but didn't catch the day and time .(I thought I heard tomorrow night but not sure) I saw three of these girls talking with the pastor and the therapist (Kate, the ice skater and the pretty scientist. Did anyone else catch this? I checked my TV listings but didn't see anything. TIA

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 pm

The Couples Couch which is tonight consists of some of the successful couples from previous seasons commenting on last night's episode. It is kind of interesting to get their take on things.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Katie,Mindy and Pastor Cal were doing an episode of MAFS Unfiltered -- the different participants and experts rotate doing these episodes with Jamie -- who is a past contestant that is still married from the show. They give their insights on the episode -- the participants never appear together with who they are married to, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh