SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Brill Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

GA, so glad to see you can now watch along with the rest of us. yes

I thought this was the best vow I've ever seen on this show, when Austin says to Jessica, "I knew when I saw you, I'd marry you." I laughed so hard and so did all the people at the wedding. Perfect!! laugh out loud High clap

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:42 pm

@Brill I know eh? That was hilarious!

I'll have my hopes up high as I do every season and expect to be let down, as I do every season. laugh out loud We did have some good couples that are still together, or stayed together for a long time, so I'll take it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill I know eh? That was hilarious!

I'll have my hopes up high as I do every season and expect to be let down, as I do every season. laugh out loud We did have some good couples that are still together, or stayed together for a long time, so I'll take it. laugh out loud

@GuardianAngel I so agree with the bolded but I'm going to keep my rose-colored glasses on for as long as possible.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:32 am

I know they haven't got the best track record but now days nor do people getting married having known each other before. no idea They still have some still married and some that I never thought would make it. :yes:
I still like the show and will watch, even my hubby watches. yes

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:28 pm

@Brill I like it too. It's a very different concept and it has worked for some.

Nothing can be as bad as Season 2! affraid That was a nightmare! laugh out loud

We had, apparently, friends of some of the contestants, and the most viewers online for the history of the forum, during the last epi was 4,803 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:03 am.

We were banning people left right and centre.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill I like it too. It's a very different concept and it has worked for some.

Nothing can be as bad as Season 2! affraid That was a nightmare! laugh out loud

We had, apparently, friends of some of the contestants, and the most viewers online for the history of the forum, during the last epi was 4,803 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:03 am.

We were banning people left right and centre

Wow that's amazing!!   You and the other Moderators must have been going crazy!! :crazed

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Brill wrote:I know they haven't got the best track record but now days nor do people getting married having known each other before.  no idea  They still have some still married and some that I never thought would make it. :yes:
I still like the show and will watch, even my hubby watches. yes

@Brill I like watching the show, always have, always will. I am a hopeless romantic and hope for the best.

And just like with the Bach/Bach'ette, my husband is in front of the TV with me but says he is "reading." However, he knows their names, why anyone is crying, etc. laugh out loud

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:04 pm

@Doats Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 3806527698

"I'm reading"

Love it!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:41 pm

@Doats giggling

Love It!! thumbsup

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:07 pm

If Katie can forget about her ex they maybe she and Derek can make it work. Wonder if she will bring up the ex to him. Though he might leave if so! My favorites so far are Jessica and Austin. They were both shy but laughing and having a good time. Not sure about the other 3 couples haven't been focusing on them as much yet.

5 couples is a lot! though maybe the coaches/doctors/therapists whatever they call them laugh out loud think there will be a better shot at more then just 1 or 2 couples staying married like the previous seasons.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Jessica and Austin are my favorite couple. I liked their quirkiness.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:56 pm

Brandon has already filed for an annulment (and if he can't get that a divorce) from Taylor. It is on People.com if someone wants to bring the article over. Thanks! I wonder how they will be shown on the show now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh