SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Seatee Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:53 am

@mbl https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zZXvXBppe/?igshid=1v5wmqg5fvtqu

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:01 am

I slowed it down. It appears she is reaching to the person behind TC. He has a bottle of champagne. She had a white claw or something like it.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:32 am

@Doggoneit I cant open the link that @seatee posted above. Can you please share the link you opened?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:15 am

https://www.instagram.com/stories/stassiebaby/?hl=en

This is not the one that I looked at slowly. But, you can see the whiteclaw. The one I saw was on TC's earlier story. It is expired. i could not open that one either.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Tyler liked the highlighted Tweet last night, which you can see here https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/likes It seems like he was a little upset by the airing of Peter's first episode and there are perhaps still communication issues between Hannah and Tyler, which is sad as it would be nice if they could be on good terms.

I do think this leads to the conclusion that he deleted Hannah's pictures at that Rams game because he was upset and not for any career related reasons. JMO

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Tweet10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:30 pm

IMO it's Hannah's mess and the rest of them are just trying to separate themselves from it. I do now agree that Peter said something at the game that affected Tyler and Dylan, leading to both of their SM actions, but I wouldn't say it upset them as in made them "sad" but more like made them mad or angry. HB has a way of revising history or bending it to fit her narratives and last night was another good example. I can only imagine what those that are in the know really do know. I think Peter spilled some interesting tea to those guys! IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Tyler liked the highlighted Tweet last night, which you can see here https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/likes It seems like he was a little upset by the airing of Peter's first episode and there are perhaps still communication issues between Hannah and Tyler, which is sad as it would be nice if they could be on good terms.

I do think this leads to the conclusion that he deleted Hannah's pictures at that Rams game because he was upset and not for any career related reasons. JMO

I always thought he deleted the pictures because of what he was told by Peter. Who knows what else she told Peter. Also the discussed comment of his mum about being done with Hannah's antics, leads to that conclusion. IMO

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 20 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:44 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Tyler liked the highlighted Tweet last night, which you can see here https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/likes It seems like he was a little upset by the airing of Peter's first episode and there are perhaps still communication issues between Hannah and Tyler, which is sad as it would be nice if they could be on good terms.

I always thought he deleted the pictures because of what he was told by Peter. Who knows what else she told Peter. Also the discussed comment of his mum about being done with Hannah's antics, leads to that conclusion. IMO

Except that Mrs. Cameron denied that she sent that DM, so that was apparently a photoshop. I honestly don't understand why Tyler is angry or upset by the conversation she had with Peter as she just reiterated that Peter was 2nd choice until the fantasy suite with Tyler, which then changed Tyler to 2nd choice. None of this is new information. Perhaps Peter interpreted it differently that he was 2nd choice but that's not what was said. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Maybe just me but I thought the tweet he liked was defending his right to move on from Hannah as much as anything else. I don't see him liking this because he is sad about the situation but that just how I read it. We all read social media differently but I just how I saw the tweet. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:52 pm

I didn't hear Hannah say he was her top two until she had her FS with Tyler? How was Peter suppose to know that. Did Tyler even know that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:57 pm

IA that Tyler is just defending himself. He is receiving tweets about him reaching out to Hannah and then starting up with Gigi. I don’t think he’s hurt. I also don’t think the pic deletion was about being hurt or mad about anything that happened with peter. He just brought in NYE with another woman. I think he has well moved on and wants to be able to move on without backlash.

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:00 pm

Also, I remember Hannah telling peter she thought he would meet her family so that’s not new.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12