SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Seatee wrote:I always thought CH didn't like Tyler because the producers wanted to use him as a pawn to give Hannah a happy ending. Tyler was supposed to be part of that story line. And when he didn't play the part and started dating outside of the franchise, that pissed TPTB off. I felt like Peter was their #1 choice and he was groomed to be the Bachelor.

And yes, it didn't help that Lauren Zima was practically drooling over Tyler 24/7 laugh out loud. I think she has toned down a lot recently.

Hi @Seatee
Yes, they used Tyler to help Hannah have a less hopeless ending but, truly the greater benefit to the franchise from an eyeballs on the Bachelor season, $$$ perspective was Tyler. Everyone knew that, IMO. Especially if he had left the potential Gigi romance to become TB. I fully believe they tried to get him to do just that. Because........
Even in spite of his good looks, pilot profession, charm and stud edit, Peter is a dud. They knew that going in and his season would have confirmed it if they hadn’t spiced it up with Victoria.

I can see that too. The ratings would skyrocket if Tyler was the Bachelor. Reality Steve thought ABC would be crazy not to capitalize on Tyler's fame and popularity somehow. I wonder if Tyler's new show would be on ABC, or one of its affiliates? Didn't he post a story where he was meeting with Disney a couple months back?

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:48 pm

Many references in the last 2 pages of former contestants. Reminder this is Tyler's thread! You can reference but to respond and have it continue should be moved to that particular contestant's thread. Thank you!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:57 pm

Seatee wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Seatee wrote:I always thought CH didn't like Tyler because the producers wanted to use him as a pawn to give Hannah a happy ending. Tyler was supposed to be part of that story line. And when he didn't play the part and started dating outside of the franchise, that pissed TPTB off. I felt like Peter was their #1 choice and he was groomed to be the Bachelor.

And yes, it didn't help that Lauren Zima was practically drooling over Tyler 24/7 laugh out loud. I think she has toned down a lot recently.

Hi @Seatee
Yes, they used Tyler to help Hannah have a less hopeless ending but, truly the greater benefit to the franchise from an eyeballs on the Bachelor season, $$$ perspective was Tyler. Everyone knew that, IMO. Especially if he had left the potential Gigi romance to become TB. I fully believe they tried to get him to do just that. Because........
Even in spite of his good looks, pilot profession, charm and stud edit, Peter is a dud. They knew that going in and his season would have confirmed it if they hadn’t spiced it up with Victoria.

I can see that too. The ratings would skyrocket if Tyler was the Bachelor. Reality Steve thought ABC would be crazy not to capitalize on Tyler's fame and popularity somehow. I wonder if Tyler's new show would be on ABC, or one of its affiliates? Didn't he post a story where he was meeting with Disney a couple months back?

I think you’re right, @Seatee. ABC may be sponsoring his show or, a cable station may have stepped up. We'll see. Colton, the most recently aired Bachelor who has been on THREE shows, has fewer followers than Tyler who was an F2 on ONE show. IMO, there is zero chance ABC didn’t go after Tyler with a pitchfork, was rebuffed and angered by him, calmed down and developed another way to capture and capitalize on him. Sure bets are hard to find. Tyler, dogs and DIY while not necessarily inspired, sounds doable, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:25 pm

@Chgohighlife most of the time these shows shoot, and then are sold to networks. Even under the umbrella of Disney and or ABC. Sometimes if NEW, they get shot, and never get picked up. (Not that I expect that would be the case with him).
Most of these shows happen like this with smaller production studios, producers with ideas, shot, then sold.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:25 pm

He made comments indicating he didn’t care much for Tyler before the finale. There were mumblings on Instagram about the producers, not just Chris, not thinking Tyler was genuine. So I don’t think it was just about the finale.

Zima has cut that out. It was just part of the job for her. IMO her Tyler hype never seen genuine to me.

This is the same show that went back to Arie over choosing Peter K. They don’t think any person is bigger than the show and don’t bow down to any contestant. And they can create, yes create, an exciting season with any lead. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:10 pm

@Chgohighlife I think dogs and Tyler is the ultimate thirst trap. I wasn't sure if a construction show would appeal to his fanbase, but you add dogs and it could very well be. I'm not sure he has a big enough personality to carry an entire show, but maybe his costar will have the energy to balance things out.

@Summerfun1980 To me, Zima made it very apparent that she was enamored with Tyler (and Peter K). I've never seen her talk about any contestant like she did with those two. Maybe she bought into the hype who knows...so many women were in love with Tyler and Peter when their seasons were airing. Also, when did CH make comments that he didn't like Tyler before the finale? I don't recall seeing that.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:32 pm

@Seatee I disagree. I think they are all very fake. She also stopped commenting on hannahs page. They only hype you up when they’re getting something out of it but move on if you don’t play along. Lauren was hyping Tyler was all about drumming interest in the franchise but since he is moving on, no more hyping JMO

If you google interviews during the season with him and mills you’ll see they basically waived him off as just being hot and Chris sort of made a dig IMO about Tyler saying it was hard on him that their family lost their big house. It was understated but clear they didn’t care for him IMO because at the same time they were  glowing about Jed (before the gf reveal) and others. They never said anything nice about Tyler or his relationship with Hannah..

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:46 pm

@Summerfun1980 Well if that's true, that makes me believe even more that the producers always wanted Peter as the Bachelor and use Tyler to give Hannah a happy ending. CH was trying to ship them hard during AFTR, even though you can tell it was awkward between Hannah and Tyler.

The TPTB of the Bachelor franchise may not have liked Tyler, but his fame couldn't have been ignored by the higher ups of ABC. There was gossip that DWTS wanted both Tyler and Hannah and was even leaning towards Tyler but CH stepped in and advocated for Hannah. I think Tyler's new show could very well be on a affiliate of ABC/Disney (I doubt they would put him on network TV) or at least backed by them. JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:23 pm

@Seatee yes, I heard that gossip. But reality Steve and a DWTS insider, the same one who spoils casting and other things about the show/DWTS version of reality Steve, said Tyler was never being considered. It was always going to be Hannah. Bachelor fame is not the same as real fame and I think executives at ABC know the difference. Most reality stars don’t truly cross over especially not the men. Where is snooki? Where is New York? Where is Lauren Conrad? Bachelor fame has an even shorter shelf life because most get only one or two seasons then on to the next cast. The producers are casting another Tyler as we speak. All JMO

The show doesn’t really sound like something ABC/Disney would produce but we will see IMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:46 pm

IMO Tyler is his own person- not easily influenced-not a follower for fame. Therefore CH and the producers would not like him. They prefer someone they can manipulate and create drama with. IMO when I watched them call him out on the couch with Hannah; I immediately thought they were trying to set him up to make a good ending for Hannah. It did not work. We all make mistakes, so I am sure he will too but he has every right to and IMO he will come out okay. Of course he wants a career but from what I have seen- not if it means he is someone elses pawn. Oh, I must add that if Tyler had been on Dancing with the Stars- even I would have watched and I stopped watching years ago.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:54 pm

One never can say never but if popularity calms down (which it will) with Hannah or Tyler All it would take is for them to be seen together or dating and they could revive their popularity real quick. IMO they probably would've been the biggest power couple this franchise has ever had cantstopl hehehe jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:39 pm

just me wrote:

IMO Tyler is his own person- not easily influenced-not a follower for fame. Therefore CH and the producers would not like him. They prefer someone they can manipulate and create drama with. IMO when I watched them call him out on the couch with Hannah; I immediately thought they were trying to set him up to make a good ending for Hannah. It did not work. We all make mistakes, so I am sure he will too but he has every right to and IMO he will come out okay. Of course he wants a career but from what I have seen- not if it means he is someone elses pawn. Oh, I must add that if Tyler had been on Dancing with the Stars- even I would have watched and I stopped watching years ago.

:yes: to every word! When they kept waiting till the very last 5 minutes of the show ( AFTR) to have Tyler come on stage, after basically having Peter be on 2 if not 3 segments ( including his own parents being featured) for almost 30 minutes, it was clear that they were not on Tyler’s bandwagon. They were doing just the necessary to try and salvage the bad ending with some hope, and there would have been an outcry to not show them together. In retrospect, I can’t even remember a season where the F2 was treated this way on stage. They usually are given enough time to talk and get their ‘ closure ‘ moments. Tyler didn’t get to say anything but to agree to see her outside the show for drinks. He had no choice but to accept to have his own closure with Hannah since they had been forbidden to be in contact prior, thanks to producers interference of course. The rest is history.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12