SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Minney Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:21 pm

So much bantering about Tyler... time to stop and admire! bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 1105969562

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 68f9bb10
Source Tyler’s IG
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:01 pm

@ReneeM You don’t think he even felt bubble love? I think somewhere around the second one on one he started to fall in bubble love. Before that, he was just there. I thought that day was a disaster but maybe her spending the whole day pushing and trying to get beneath the surface made him at least start to care. All JMO

Whatever he felt came on fast and was short-lived. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:27 pm

@pavalygurl FOR THE WIN! bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 1f493
That comment all day!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:36 pm

@Summerfun1980 No. Nothing about Tyler’s personality strikes me as the type to fall for the bubble. I think the bubble is the reason he ever liked Hannah at all but I don’t think he fell in love & I don’t think there was ever a point that he genuinely thought he was in love. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:My opinions: Overall I think Tyler’s a pretty nice person, but now that it’s a few months removed from the season and seeing everyone in the real world, I think Tyler’s one of the most insincere F2’s ever. He’s only second to Robby in my eyes in terms of sincerity (Robby’s still a worse human though imo). I don’t believe a single thing he said regarding his feelings for Hannah during or after the season, and though her judgement was off with everyone else, I think her reservations about him were correct and he’s probably the only guy from her season she had pegged correctly.

I don’t think he did anything wrong by archiving or deleting his pics with Hannah. It’s his Instagram, and I don’t feel the need or want for further explanation other than that.

I don’t think anything’s wrong with him dating/hooking up with Stassie other than the fact that I think he’s cloutchasing and my personal opinion is that cloutchasing is ugly.

& I hate the term leftovers. I just think it’s a gross way to describe people’s romantic or sexual history because it minimizes people just down to who they’ve been with and I don’t like that.

All jmo.

Edited

I think that all the signs were there that showed his feelings for Hannah, from the excitement at seeing her on dates, to his conversations  and his body language at every occasion that culminated in his heartfelt proposal that got rejected. Tyler would never get down on one knee for someone he has no feelings for, even if it’s bubble love or whatever it was. What I believe happened is that he was deeply hurt and humiliated by her rejection and as the season aired, he continued to show he cared by supporting her publicly. But as the episodes started to show how she was with the other guys and especially all the last week of dating, after he had learned like everyone that Jed was not the guy everyone taught he was, there was just too much messiness and discrepancies to deal with. He saw sides of Hannah that were not the ones he knew and liked. A lot of that helped him move on and away from the situation and I bet the long all nighter conversation they had on August 2nd did nothing to reignite whatever spark had been there. Hannah was still very much confused and broken hearted from Jed and was in no shape to date  again. She only realized to what extent by doing DWTS.
You can see it differently but based on everything available to us, and IMO Tyler is not the fickle, fame chasing, fake guy that is even close to a Robby Hayes.
JMHO

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Commenting on others opinions.)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:07 pm

@Astrobach I agree with you. I can name a lot of people in BN who I would list after Robby as being the most insincere before Tyler would even cross my mind. I can see Tyler being immature, lost, etc., but I never for once thought he was fake. I think it was bubble love with Hannah (past contestants have said it is extremely hard to escape the bubble mentality, especially when you're close to the end and I believe this). After the show, the bubble burst and he realized Hannah wasn't his person. He does says some cheesy things from time to time but according to someone who knew him in high school, that's just who he is and everyone adored him.And everyone else who knows or has met him in real life say he's kind, genuine and a sweetheart. I haven't heard one bad encounter with him yet, so I choose to believe those people who know him in real life.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:15 pm

@Summerfun1980 what makes me think it was bubble love was the willingness to propose. If he didn’t think he was, he would have refused like Peter or sent himself home at some point like Brooks IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:38 pm

REMINDER - Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. We do not comment on member's opinions since everyone has the right to post their thoughts without being accused or challenged.

Please read the rules here

I have seen multiple posts today questioning others Opinions.  We are allowed to say what we want about the contestants on the show and call them names even if you don't agree with it.  We cannot question others opinions or tell them what they can or cannot post. Posts have been edited.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:36 pm

@Doggoneit Aww, thanks so much!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:40 pm

@Tiggerlgh
I tried to PM you but is not possible.

I’m surprised to see that my post was edited. I didn’t mean to change anyone’s mind but was questioning how Renee had previously shared her opinion that was vastly different from today and now that I didn’t have access to the edited part of my post I’m not even sure what was the problem. I believe I am courteous and respectful and never intend in intimidating or accusing anyone. I am genuinely curious about how she came to these new conclusions and have stated my opinions clearly.
I’d appreciate to see my original post, and your notes about it, so that I can understand where it may have been interpreted differently than what was meant.
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:My opinions: Overall I think Tyler’s a pretty nice person, but now that it’s a few months removed from the season and seeing everyone in the real world, I think Tyler’s one of the most insincere F2’s ever. He’s only second to Robby in my eyes in terms of sincerity (Robby’s still a worse human though imo). I don’t believe a single thing he said regarding his feelings for Hannah during or after the season, and though her judgement was off with everyone else, I think her reservations about him were correct and he’s probably the only guy from her season she had pegged correctly.

I don’t think he did anything wrong by archiving or deleting his pics with Hannah. It’s his Instagram, and I don’t feel the need or want for further explanation other than that.

I don’t think anything’s wrong with him dating/hooking up with Stassie other than the fact that I think he’s cloutchasing and my personal opinion is that cloutchasing is ugly.

& I hate the term leftovers. I just think it’s a gross way to describe people’s romantic or sexual history because it minimizes people just down to who they’ve been with and I don’t like that.

All jmo.

Sorry I respectfully disagree with you ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Minney wrote:So much bantering about Tyler... time to stop and admire! bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 1105969562

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 68f9bb10
Source Tyler’s IG

One fine looking man!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12