SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote:Given that Peter has said that he and Hannah talked about meeting up ATFR and he thought they might give things another shot, I seriously doubt Hannah had some sort of assurance from Tyler that he wanted a romantic relationship with her. At any rate, I think the boys started comparing notes recently and the 'antics' remark makes a lot of sense now. Sheesh, someone needs to tell homegirl that she can date someone who wasn't on her season. duh

If you listen to what Peter actually said that Hannah said to him on the podcast after the first night of the finale, it was that she was living in the same area of Los Angeles that he was. He asked her to meet up at some point in the future and she said sure. He interpreted this as her asking him to restart their relationship laugh out loud and then was shocked that she asked Tyler out the next day.

IMO, it sounds like Peter's ego was hurt and now he's trying to soothe himself (and the public laugh out loud) by telling everyone he was Hannah's real 2nd choice.

Hannah was flirting up a storm on ATFR with Peter so I think it was more than Peter saving face. I’ve always believed Peter was her true F2 (F3 if we count Luke). We know leads often eliminate their true F2 early to make it easier on them and the producers would have encouraged that because Peter was clearly the Bachelor front runner. IMO, Hannah was MUCH more emotional letting Peter go. Despite the dramatic getting out of the car and falling theatrics, Hannah didn’t seem all that torn up to me when Tyler left. America fell in love with Tyler and then hot mess Hannah decided she was too, laugh out loud. Although Hannah being Hannah, that didn’t stop her from blabbing about the windmill to all of America. Whether Tyler was F2, F3, or F4, he clearly wasn’t her choice and Tyler was smart enough not to choose her ATFR too.

Except that Hannah clearly said to Peter on the first episode of this season last week that it was always going to be him (Peter) and Jed until fantasy suites and then it changed. Which she has been saying all along. So Hannah has basically always said that whatever happened between her and Tyler the night of their fantasy suite (talking, making out without sex) was better for her than having sex with Peter 4 times laugh out loud. No wonder Peter's ego is hurt and he's trying to soothe it.

Regarding Peter and Hannah rekindling laugh out loud, this is evidence she wanted him? LOL, this is what I say to anyone I run into that I haven't seen for awhile. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30440265/bachelor-peter-weber-hannah-brown-pissed-tyler-cameron-date/

“I was prepared at [After the Final Rose] to, like, give it a shot and I knew there was a chance for The Bachelor and I was going to say no to the show,” he said. “At AFR, when I saw her for the first time after the show, we kind of had a brief saying goodbye to each other off-camera, caught up and she said that she had moved close to where I was living. I was like, ‘No way, let’s meet up.’ We had agreed. I honestly got excited at that point. I was like, ‘Maybe, this isn’t over yet.’ I felt chemistry on stage to be completely honest.”

In any case, Reality Steve just released an update today that said that the Hannah/Peter thing did not go past the second episode. I wish Peter would stop using what seems to me like his jealousy of Tyler (I was really 2nd, he wasn't!) to promote his season. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Emeralds Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:49 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote:Given that Peter has said that he and Hannah talked about meeting up ATFR and he thought they might give things another shot, I seriously doubt Hannah had some sort of assurance from Tyler that he wanted a romantic relationship with her. At any rate, I think the boys started comparing notes recently and the 'antics' remark makes a lot of sense now. Sheesh, someone needs to tell homegirl that she can date someone who wasn't on her season. duh

If you listen to what Peter actually said that Hannah said to him on the podcast after the first night of the finale, it was that she was living in the same area of Los Angeles that he was. He asked her to meet up at some point in the future and she said sure. He interpreted this as her asking him to restart their relationship laugh out loud and then was shocked that she asked Tyler out the next day.

IMO, it sounds like Peter's ego was hurt and now he's trying to soothe himself (and the public laugh out loud) by telling everyone he was Hannah's real 2nd choice.

Hannah was flirting up a storm on ATFR with Peter so I think it was more than Peter saving face. I’ve always believed Peter was her true F2 (F3 if we count Luke). We know leads often eliminate their true F2 early to make it easier on them and the producers would have encouraged that because Peter was clearly the Bachelor front runner. IMO, Hannah was MUCH more emotional letting Peter go. Despite the dramatic getting out of the car and falling theatrics, Hannah didn’t seem all that torn up to me when Tyler left. America fell in love with Tyler and then hot mess Hannah decided she was too, laugh out loud. Although Hannah being Hannah, that didn’t stop her from blabbing about the windmill to all of America. Whether Tyler was F2, F3, or F4, he clearly wasn’t her choice and Tyler was smart enough not to choose her ATFR too.

Except that Hannah clearly said to Peter on the first episode of this season last week that it was always going to be him (Peter) and Jed until fantasy suites and then it changed. Which she has been saying all along. So Hannah has basically always said that whatever happened between her and Tyler the night of their fantasy suite (talking, making out without sex) was better for her than having sex with Peter 4 times laugh out loud. No wonder Peter's ego is hurt and he's trying to soothe it.

Regarding Peter and Hannah rekindling laugh out loud, this is evidence she wanted him? LOL, this is what I say to anyone I run into that I haven't seen for awhile. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30440265/bachelor-peter-weber-hannah-brown-pissed-tyler-cameron-date/

“I was prepared at [After the Final Rose] to, like, give it a shot and I knew there was a chance for The Bachelor and I was going to say no to the show,” he said. “At AFR, when I saw her for the first time after the show, we kind of had a brief saying goodbye to each other off-camera, caught up and she said that she had moved close to where I was living. I was like, ‘No way, let’s meet up.’ We had agreed. I honestly got excited at that point. I was like, ‘Maybe, this isn’t over yet.’ I felt chemistry on stage to be completely honest.”

In any case, Reality Steve just released an update today that said that the Hannah/Peter thing did not go past the second episode. I wish Peter would stop using what seems to me like his jealousy of Tyler (I was really 2nd, he wasn't!) to promote his season. JMO

Awesome, glad to know my two faves from her season can find someone that doesn't have the emotional maturity of a toddler.

As for Peter/Tyler, not that it matters since neither was F1 laugh out loud, I'll go by what I witnessed on my TV screen & she was MUCH more emotionally distraught letting Peter go. At that point, she knew she was picking Jed so whether it was Peter or Tyler in the second slot didn't matter to her.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Awesome, glad to know my two faves from her season can find someone that doesn't have the emotional maturity of a toddler.

As for Peter/Tyler, not that it matters since neither was F1 laugh out loud, I'll go by what I witnessed on my TV screen & she was MUCH more emotionally distraught letting Peter go. At that point, she knew she was picking Jed so whether it was Peter or Tyler in the second slot didn't matter to her.

I personally blame Jed for this whole mess and not Hannah. I'm glad Tyler has had the good sense to not be friends with Jed again even though his good friend Dylan is very close to Jed. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:36 pm

@Bleiby527 I disagree for so many reasons, but this is Tyler's thread and this discussion needs to continue in Hannah's thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5455-hannah-brown-bachelorette-15-discussion-2

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:04 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bleiby527 I disagree for so many reasons, but this is Tyler's thread and this discussion needs to continue in Hannah's thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5455-hannah-brown-bachelorette-15-discussion-2

Gotya, apologies! I guess the Tyler related portion of the last thing I said is that Tyler has steered clear of Jed up to this day, which is telling about Tyler's feelings toward Jed. But I will keep the other topics out of this thread, definitely.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Bleiby527 I disagree for so many reasons, but this is Tyler's thread and this discussion needs to continue in Hannah's thread.

Gotya, apologies! I guess the Tyler related portion of the last thing I said is that Tyler has steered clear of Jed up to this day, which is telling about Tyler's feelings toward Jed. But I will keep the other topics out of this thread, definitely.

I think Tyler if very self aware of his online presence/persona. He won't be seen publicly talking to Jed but we have no clue if they text, etc. all imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:40 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I think Tyler if very self aware of his online presence/persona.  He won't be seen publicly talking to Jed but we have no clue if they text, etc.  all imo.

I'm convinced Tyler wants nothing to do with Jed and hasn't since the news about Haley was released, but that's just my humble opinion. Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:30 am

A bachelor IG account noticed that Tyler started following Kyle Richards from RHOBH, and she recently started following him and his reported costar too. In addition to this, a few Bravo producers follow Tyler and Andy Cohen has been supportive of him on IG. It's looking like his new construction show may be on Bravo. Just a guess.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:04 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1215890285558763526?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:16 am

I mean.... where’s the lie? no idea

rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:24 am

@bluwavz

This is so funny and true! And now she has his public tweet about it! cantstopl
Mama C is the gift that keeps on giving...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:39 am

Tyler's ex fling Gigi seems to be back (or at the very least out in public in New York tonight) with her ex, Zayn. I didn't even know who Gigi Hadid was until she followed Tyler (I had heard the name in passing but didn't know what she looked like), but at the time from those who knew more about the Hadids, I heard talk that she might be using Tyler to get back with Zayn. I have no idea if that's true or not, but here we are. JMO

https://twitter.com/zayndailymedia/status/1216214636967727106

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 26 Gigi10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12