SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 am

He looks so happy. She looks so happy. And after what he’s just been through, I feel like she’s the source of it. I always wanted them to just have a fair chance, but the timing was never right. A year later, on the anniversary of the night they met, they’re spending it together. And for some reason, this just feels right.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:00 am

@notarose thanks for the explanation on the ads. Smiley

I'm always hesitant it when I see 6 pages of posts so I know something good or bad happened. In this case it's all good!

However, I need clarification. HB went to Jupiter for the services, then she returned home? When? And now as of last night she returned to Jupiter? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:00 am

With whatever is gong on with them I just hope people can be respectfully and not really put pressure on them for whatever comes. I just didn't like the reaction I saw last time. All jmo.

Agreed. And particularly to the bolded. And that's why I'm honestly wary about this whole thing. The fact is I've honestly never shipped Hannah and Tyler per se. He was my favorite person on her season so for that reason I wanted her to pick him. But I was never invested in them as a couple. So my feelings in that regard has always been mostly indifference. If they wanted to be together great for them. If they weren't, that was perfectly fine too.

Back to the bolded, I completely agree with you about the reaction last time. As a person who likes Tyler, I can't forget how vicious things got in Bachelor Nation when the happy reunion didn't turn out exactly as some hoped. So a lot of the reaction now seems a bit side-eyeing for me. Like he's suddenly acceptable again now because it looks like some are getting the Tyler/Hannah shipping fantasies they always wanted? And if it turns out things just still don't work out for whatever reason, can we expect another round of comments about how much he's not the person people thought he was?

My other struggle with Tyler and Hannah's whatever is that I can't help feeling like so much of it is always in relation to a heightened situation. And so it may be less of their being this meant to be pairing versus they reach out for each other in these painful moments and so it's easy for feelings to be heightened and confused. I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible.

Even before the Gigi saga, I said that I was wary about the Tyler and Hannah post-season reunion because I couldn't shake the thought that Hannah's feelings were less about this supposed great love or pining for Tyler and more so that she'd been hurt in a really awful way by Jed, was vulnerable and there was Tyler kind and supportive and saying the right things. And it was easy for her to convince herself that she should have been with him. Bachelor Nation's going crazy for him, as well as her own parents liking him, certainly helped. And it's hard to shake that feeling when she shows up on Peter's season essentially saying she pursued Tyler simply because he's the one who called and reached out first.

And now we're here. What Tyler has just gone through is without a doubt, the definition of a traumatic experience. To have his mother healthy and happy and amazing and suddenly in the space of less than a week she's just gone. I cannot even begin to imagine that kind of pain and loss and don't ever want to. And in the midst of all of that, Hannah is there. And kudos to her. Please know none of what I'm saying is an attack or judgment on Hannah.

But she shows up, as others noted, of all the people he was friendly with in Bachelor Nation. She's the one who showed up. Not just a phone call or an IG reply but full on showed up to celebrate his mom's life. Like how do feelings not get heightened in such an emotionally charged situation? So all that to say my concern is that I hope as when Hannah thought she wanted Tyler after her season, Tyler isn't confusing appreciation for Hannah's support and being there as something more.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose thanks for the explanation on the ads. Smiley

I love it when I see 6 pages of posts so I know something good or bad happened. In this case it's all good!

However, I need clarification. HB went to Jupiter for the services, then she returned home? When? And now as of last night she returned to Jupiter? TYIA

Yes, Hannah flew in for Momma C's service which was last Saturday, then flew back to Bama Tuesday evening. It was said somewhere that Tyler drove Hannah to the airport on Tuesday. She was suppose to go back to LA since she had DWTS to do, but since that was cancelled, she is now back in Jupiter as of last night.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:21 am

I'm hoping she's just helping kate and Tyler go through Andreas house... A hellacious job for anyone. (Sorry, feeling a little sad for alan now...)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:28 am

alwayscooking wrote:

I love it when I see 6 pages of posts so I know something good or bad happened. In this case it's all good!

Yes, Hannah flew in for Momma C's service which was last Saturday, then flew back to Bama Tuesday evening.  It was said somewhere that Tyler drove Hannah to the airport on Tuesday.  She was suppose to go back to LA since she had DWTS  to do, but since that was cancelled, she is now back in Jupiter as of last night.

And a fan got a picture of Hannah arriving at the Plam Beach airport and was met by Tyler there. The picture was sent to an IG fan account who posted it: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vUL2gH67l/

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:34 am

^^^^ also I was suspicious when Hannah was so dressed up, or at least more dressed up, than usually when she was filming herself at the airport. I remember thinking where is she going? Lol. She usually just wears no makeup and VERY comfy clothes when she travels. I believe they have clearly bonded recently but guess we have to wait and see if this “rekindled” friendship turns into something more. At least (imo) they both look very happy!

Nice distraction from everything going on in our nation!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:36 am

@alwayscooking thank you.

The timing wasn't right for these two. Sometimes people go on a life path in order to bring them to the right person. If anything it will be interesting to sleuth/speculate!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:37 am

alwayscooking wrote:

Yes, Hannah flew in for Momma C's service which was last Saturday, then flew back to Bama Tuesday evening.  It was said somewhere that Tyler drove Hannah to the airport on Tuesday.  She was suppose to go back to LA since she had DWTS  to do, but since that was cancelled, she is now back in Jupiter as of last night.

Tyler and his brother also flew to NYC and did that promotion that he documented on his IG stories then went back to Jupiter.

I suspect that Hannah went back to Alabama before things were to start up on the DWTS tour. Then when that was shut down, things changed. She had IG stories where she said she was not going back to LA because she had no food in her apartment and it was "crazy" there because of COVID-19. She also was shopping for clothes since she had a limited wardrobe. So this may have been a last minute decision for her to go to Jupiter but it says a lot that she feels she can go there and for Tyler to have her there whether it is as a friend or something more.

I always saw something between them and said last summer that if there had been 1 more week of filming, the whole ending of her season would have been different. They have both had a chance to actually get past what happened back then. I have a sneaking suspicion that they may have been texting each other even before his mom got sick and passed away, just on a friendly basis. Don't know for sure but wouldn't be surprised.

As for Tyler and his buddies from the season, if he was best buddies with Dylan, he would have gone to the engagement party. That was before his mom got sick and he had to make the quick trip home. I tend to think they are more of the "hey we're in the same area code, let's hang out type of friends".

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:44 am

@Alanna @sosleepy @Ash2214 wake up laugh out loud (hope everyone is safe out there too!)

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:06 pm

lleyki wrote:
With whatever is gong on with them I just hope people can be respectfully and not really put pressure on them for whatever comes. I just didn't like the reaction I saw last time. All jmo.

Agreed. And particularly to the bolded. And that's why I'm honestly wary about this whole thing. The fact is I've honestly never shipped Hannah and Tyler per se. He was my favorite person on her season so for that reason I wanted her to pick him. But I was never invested in them as a couple. So my feelings in that regard has always been mostly indifference. If they wanted to be together great for them. If they weren't, that was perfectly fine too.

Back to the bolded, I completely agree with you about the reaction last time. As a person who likes Tyler, I can't forget how vicious things got in Bachelor Nation when the happy reunion didn't turn out exactly as some hoped. So a lot of the reaction now seems a bit side-eyeing for me. Like he's suddenly acceptable again now because it looks like some are getting the Tyler/Hannah shipping fantasies they always wanted? And if it turns out things just still don't work out for whatever reason, can we expect another round of comments about how much he's not the person people thought he was?

My other struggle with Tyler and Hannah's whatever is that I can't help feeling like so much of it is always in relation to a heightened situation. And so it may be less of their being this meant to be pairing versus they reach out for each other in these painful moments and so it's easy for feelings to be heightened and confused. I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible.

Even before the Gigi saga, I said that I was wary about the Tyler and Hannah post-season reunion because I couldn't shake the thought that Hannah's feelings were less about this supposed great love or pining for Tyler and more so that she'd been hurt in a really awful way by Jed, was vulnerable and there was Tyler kind and supportive and saying the right things. And it was easy for her to convince herself that she should have been with him. Bachelor Nation's going crazy for him, as well as her own parents liking him, certainly helped. And it's hard to shake that feeling when she shows up on Peter's season essentially saying she pursued Tyler simply because he's the one who called and reached out first.

And now we're here. What Tyler has just gone through is without a doubt, the definition of a traumatic experience. To have his mother healthy and happy and amazing and suddenly in the space of less than a week she's just gone. I cannot even begin to imagine that kind of pain and loss and don't ever want to. And in the midst of all of that, Hannah is there. And kudos to her. Please know none of what I'm saying is an attack or judgment on Hannah.

But she shows up, as others noted, of all the people he was friendly with in Bachelor Nation. She's the one who showed up. Not just a phone call or an IG reply but full on showed up to celebrate his mom's life. Like how do feelings not get heightened in such an emotionally charged situation? So all that to say my concern is that I hope as when Hannah thought she wanted Tyler after her season, Tyler isn't confusing appreciation for Hannah's support and being there as something more.[/quote]

I understand your point.  It takes a lot of effort to drop everything to go to a funeral, especially one that's out of state, but Hannah did it, which to me shows how much respect she has for Tyler and his family.   It's always a possibility that Tyler could confuse his appreciation for romantic feelings.  But what I think is nice is they can hang out in a less pressured setting.  Yes, he's still grieving his mother, but it's a group of friends hanging out, enjoying the water, relaxing.   They very well could be just friends, or exploring the possibility of being more, but at least they can do it at their own pace, in their own environment outside of the Bachelor world.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:19 pm

Video of him picking her up ahhh I’m so happy I’ve always shipped them together**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal info not within rules Lic Plate is visable)
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12