SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:17 am

smg2587 wrote:With whatever is gong on with them I just hope people can be respectfully and not really put pressure on them for whatever comes. I just didn't like the reaction I saw last time. All jmo.

He has a TikTok up and he’s singing a song that literally says it’s nunya business who he’s with. laugh out loud He looks really happy too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vEd5gHxPQ/?igshid=1075xiumr2f02

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:27 am

ReneeM wrote:
dee wrote:I actually don't care about their status, if they're together or whatever, we'll know when they want us to know.

I'm more interested in the Tyler vs. Dylan/Peter/Jed dynamic laugh out loud Someone drop the tea please. I'm counting on Dylan because he's the petty one in the bunch.
Well I think the Jed dynamic is known. It’s been almost a year, they’re not friends, Tyler doesn’t wanna be friends. Now Peter/Dylan/Tyler? That’s where the tea is. Dylan’s been very anti-Hannah B, & was just with Hannah Ann last night who jumped to say Tyler’s the guy in the franchise she would want to date. Peter was apparently just reaching out to Hannah a month ago for more closure, whatever that means. Idk I think it says A LOT about those friendships that Hannah B was the only one from her season that was in Jupiter for his mom’s funeral and the aftermath. Jmo.

@ReneeM
What is Dylan’s problem? Why is he upset with Hannah B? Men with grudges are sissies.
Is Peter so dense that he actually does not realize that Hannah B visited his season to help save his ratings from all the snoring that he was producing? IMO Hannah showed great acting chops when she showed up pretending to want him back but he needs to be clear - her appearances on his season were paid franchise favors, no closure required and after showing the entire world his wuss-ness, he can forget attracting anything more than desperados and wanna-bes and Hannah is neither. She dumped him right after the windmill episode. I think we get the picture.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:38 am

ReneeM wrote:
dee wrote:I actually don't care about their status, if they're together or whatever, we'll know when they want us to know.

I'm more interested in the Tyler vs. Dylan/Peter/Jed dynamic laugh out loud Someone drop the tea please. I'm counting on Dylan because he's the petty one in the bunch.
Well I think the Jed dynamic is known. It’s been almost a year, they’re not friends, Tyler doesn’t wanna be friends. Now Peter/Dylan/Tyler? That’s where the tea is. Dylan’s been very anti-Hannah B, & was just with Hannah Ann last night who jumped to say Tyler’s the guy in the franchise she would want to date. Peter was apparently just reaching out to Hannah a month ago for more closure, whatever that means. Idk I think it says A LOT about those friendships that Hannah B was the only one from her season that was in Jupiter for his mom’s funeral and the aftermath. Jmo.
Agree on the Jed front. That friendship was over once that People article dropped on Haley.

I think Tyler and Dylan are probably still friends. They still interact on twitter. I don't think they're as close anymore, but I never bought that they were bffs anyway. I think the true bromance on Hannah's season was Dylan and Jed. Will be interesting to see if Dylan's tone changes on Tyler in the next little while.

I don't know if I fault the guys on his season not being there for his mom's funeral. I don't think any of them have met Andrea and most of them live across the country from Florida. I'm sure Peter had show obligations too as it was close to the finale. Who knows, maybe they were never invited anyway.

I normally wouldn't speculate and read into these things, but I do think something is amiss with Tyler and Peter since the premiere of Peter's season. Tyler's been extra snarky, especially with his tweet last night about a retweet with a caption saying his old tweet implying Peter would be single aged well. Tyler also had a tiktok video tonight where his brother, Ryan, sarcastically (imo) said that "Peter is a good bachelor" regarding unpopular opinions of things they enjoyed. Now, I never read into Tyler's spotify playlist, I forbid to, as I listen to the same stuff on the daily and I'm not stuck on my feelings like people are trying to imply. I do wonder if his lipsync video tonight to Kehlani's Nunya was actually directed at Peter and not at the fans. Maybe it's a response to Peter's Kygo lipsync lat night. That would actually be kind of hilarious in that context laugh out loud

Anyway, I think Tyler has been fairly removed from the franchise compared to most recent contestants. I honestly think he's probably only close to Andi in BN, and I guess now, maybe Hannah.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:46 am

@dee
This is a genuine question based on your post.  
Are people ever invited to a funeral? I’ve never heard of that except presidents and very famous people.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:46 am

I think one of my favourite things about Tyler is that he has no time for Jed and is 100% done with him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:50 am

@Chgohighlife Maybe invite is not the right word. Perhaps Tyler just accepted their condolences privately and never offered the time and place of Andrea's service? Who knows, the guys may have all have had other obligations too as they don't live in state to where the burial is.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:55 am

dee wrote:I don't know if I fault the guys on his season not being there for his mom's funeral. I don't think any of them have met Andrea and most of them live across the country from Florida. I'm sure Peter had show obligations too as it was close to the finale. Who knows, maybe they were never invited anyway.  
I’m not faulting the guys, I’m saying it’s telling of where the relationships are on both ends. Especially seeing as financially I’m sure they could swing it. Every season it’s always said ‘the people in the house get to know each other better than they do the leads’. Yet out of everyone it’s Hannah that was there. I think it’s telling of the bond Tyler & Hannah share (and there’s been times where even I’ve questioned if it was real). And the lack of bond that Tyler & Dylan share, whether it’s because Dylan wasn’t invited or chose to go to a Lakers game instead, or whatever was the reason. That doesn’t mean that Dylan is a bad guy or that he’s not friends with Tyler, just that they aren’t as close as previously thought imo. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:03 am

Tyler's life "changed on a dime" 2 weeks ago. I have been through the death of a parent -- your life is not the same. Your priorities and what you want out of life may very well change and sometimes quite quickly. A lot seems to be happening in those 2 weeks -- Hannah didn't have to come to Jupiter the first time and definitely did not the second time a few days later. What that exactly means -- I don't know. However, I would say it means Hannah and Tyler are building a bond with each other -- one that goes beyond their season of the Bachelorette into real life. Friendships and connections change after leaving the show -- for better or worse. I enjoy the show (not Peter's season, though), but I actually think it is more interesting to see what happens afterward. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:08 am

@ReneeM I agree Smiley I don't think Tyler and the guys were ever that close. I think they are friendly to one another but I don't think they will go out of their way to fly across a country for each other to hang. Hence, why Tyler didn't make the trip to HG and Dylan's engagement party, imo. I think with Tyler slowly trying to move away from the franchise, it has caused him to be more distant from those that choose to be very active in BN (Dylan, Mike, Dustin, etc). I think he's friendly to them but maybe just cannot relate and is doing his own thing outside the franchise.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:48 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

@ReneeM
What is Dylan’s problem? Why is he upset with Hannah B? Men with grudges are sissies.
Is Peter so dense that he actually does not realize that Hannah B visited his season to help save his ratings from all the snoring that he was producing? IMO Hannah showed great acting chops when she showed up pretending to want him back but he needs to be clear - her appearances on his season were paid franchise favors, no closure required and after showing the entire world his wuss-ness, he can forget attracting anything more than desperados and wanna-bes and Hannah is neither. She dumped him right after the windmill episode. I think we get the picture.
All IMO.

Hannah was literally sobbing & climbed into his lap so I can understand why he believed it was about him. She also made it sound like she only asked Tyler out because he'd reached out to her pre-ATFR & she thought he (Peter) wanted to be Bachelor so she certainly wasn't honest with him. I think there's plenty to give Peter grief about, but I always felt like he fell the hardest for Hannah on her season (Connor said the same) so doing that to him was very questionable. We know leads often let their true F2 go at F3 & that's why I think Hannah let him go at that point. I think it was clear it was going to be Jed once Luke imploded. It would have been so much better for all involved had Hannah not shown up as Peter never seemed to be the same. Hannah crowed about the premier ratings, neglecting to mention it wasn't up against the college football championship game like Colton's season. Peter's finale was the highest rated in four years & Hannah wasn't part of it. In other words, the crap they're putting out is making them big bucks even in an over-produced season with a lead everyone claims to hate. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:20 am

I tried hard to suppress this excitement over these two together when Tyler's mom passed away, I felt it was inappropriate to low key fangirl at that time, but I just happened to find a ticket to Tyler-Hannah's ship in my pocket after these news and I'm ready with my luggage to get on board. Again.

I need some hope after this whole trainwreck of a season.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:42 am

dee wrote:@Chgohighlife Maybe invite is not the right word. Perhaps Tyler just accepted their condolences privately and never offered the time and place of Andrea's service? Who knows, the guys may have all have had other obligations too as they don't live in state to where the burial is.

I'm sure this is partially true. It seems like many of these guys (and most BN people) are situational friends- cool to hang out with when the situation arises that they're around each other but not the type of friends who are very close or who show up for the hard/ heavy things. Whether they knew his mom or not, they know him and it seems like others flew in to be with him- probably because he is more important to them than he is to his BN friends. If it was Coachella or prime tickets to the Superbowl, they'd be all in but a very sad thing like a funeral is beyond their depth of friendship. Regardless of what has happened between Hannah and Tyler it says a lot about Hannah's character that she went to be there with him in one of the worst moments of his life. I've been in the situation in which I had an up and down friendship with someone but when her mom passed after only a few months with cancer, I got on a flight immediately to be there. She couldn't believe it but I believe you show up for people in the bad as much as the good and all the petty things before are washed away in a situation like that. Hannah and Tyler will definitely be bonded based upon the unique experiences they've shared. [and they'd make some really pretty babies like Hannah once said.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12