SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:03 am

4health wrote:With spoilers out there I would love to know why Kelley was eliminated.  His conversation with her at after party was very natural.  I would love someone to SC Peter’s beard the night before to the pool pastry.  IMO he did trim his beard ....at this time in the season he cares what she thinks.   He asks her and he listens to what she likes and trims his beard the next day. She is the only girl I look forward to watching.  Madison is darling but they show no real conversation but the same thing over and over.....their date.

Probably could not see a future happening. When I watched them, I thought Kelley was out of his league.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:14 am

@atem totally understand your thoughts.   If spoilers are right she looks like she is F6 or F5.  Kelly is in a lot of scenes s in previews.  But my main question on my post is the beard.  IMO Peter definitely trimmed his beard the next day, after Kelly’s honesty LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:18 am

4health wrote:@atem totally understand your thoughts.   If spoilers are right she looks like she is F6 or F5.  Kelly is in a lot of scenes s in previews.  But my main question on my post is the beard.  IMO Peter definitely trimmed his beard the next day, after Kelly’s honesty LOL

She was let go in Peru before HTD. I really don't see her moving to CA, and giving up her life in Chicago.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:30 am

4health wrote:With spoilers out there I would love to know why Kelley was eliminated.  His conversation with her at after party was very natural.  I would love someone to SC Peter’s beard the night before to the pool pastry.  IMO he did trim his beard ....at this time in the season he cares what she thinks.   He asks her and he listens to what she likes and trims his beard the next day. She is the only girl I look forward to watching.  Madison is darling but they show no real conversation but the same thing over and over.....their date.

They are purposely showing no other conversation with Madison but I'm sure there was alot more. IMO What they are showing with them is how he is leaning into her, looks her straight in the eyes, there little nose smooches, his constant touchy feeling, reassuring her of his feelings and how she helps him forget all the drama going on (ie I needed this). I think he's doing the best he can to let her know how interested he is in her. His whole demeanor changes when he's with her and he's all smiles,laughter and seriousness .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:42 am

atem wrote:
4health wrote:@atem totally understand your thoughts.   If spoilers are right she looks like she is F6 or F5.  Kelly is in a lot of scenes s in previews.  But my main question on my post is the beard.  IMO Peter definitely trimmed his beard the next day, after Kelly’s honesty LOL

She was let go in Peru before HTD.  I really don't see her moving to CA, and giving up her life in Chicago.  

I'm of the impression that Peter would move and set up a place anywhere his 'F1 might be from (and also always have a room in his parents house or a place of his own in California). so she could be close to her family given he is away alot with his job .He/they can fly back and forth anytime they want. With Kelly it would mean her having to take the CA bar if she wanted to stay in Law.,but we know she isn't F1 so Madison is the one I think he would be making that decision with and imo the same would go for her .jmo

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:58 am

OK. Random notes from West Coaster. Wow! One thing is sure: not my favorite episode and not my favorite Bachelor. Moving on.
Peter is taking Victoria P. on a date in his own playground and NOW I get another layer of understanding about the strong connection between Hanna B. and him. He apparently likes to hang at ‘ The Canyon’ with his friends, where line dancing and country singers are featured. Victoria seems ok for the ride and enjoys finally having alone time with Peter, away from ‘ DraMansion’  laugh out loud
She even opens up to him by. sharing her difficult childhood and how it made her who she is but also how she has a hard time feeling deserving of men’s attention and love. Peter did not expect that level of emotion and is doing his best to comfort her and make her feel better.
I’m starting to see a pattern from him where women who are showing vulnerability gain his sympathy and he gets to show his protective side. He defends them and wants to make it all better. Kiss the pain away sort of thing. He did that with Hannah S when she complained to him about being ‘ bullied’ and
Has been protective of Victoria F when she felt insecure etc... maybe it’s a strategy to flirt or getting close or gaining the women’s trust, maybe it’s unconscious, but there is a definite pattern.
The morning of the arrival of FakeQueen Demi is DREADFUL! What a stupid way to wake them up and get them excited to get ready for the date with Peter.
I would be pissed to be woken up with all these pillows banging and feathers flying around and barking orders like a military operation. This is nuts. And the male fantasy of women pillow fighting in lingerie is enacted for the viewing amusement of ...mostly men IMO. And they set up to have the precursor of the drama between Sydney and Alayah of course. Those two were hitting hard and I am really wondering what did Alayah do to piss off Sydney THAT MUCH, that she was fighting with such vigor...the producers milked this brewing rivalry for pretty much the rest of the episode.
And frankly, I don’t care much about either of them, but can see that Alayah was targeted amongst a bunch of other fake women who are absolutely counting their followers now, a few months later. Alayah is NOT the only one joining in the cast with secondary ambitions and her pageant style is just rubbing some the wrong way, but they ALL have their angle.
I noticed that she was hanging with Hannah S and others, who have experience in the pageant world. They are used to certain way of acting in public, and can seem inauthentic I guess, if they are ‘ playing ‘ a role. I’m just not sure how more genuine Sydney is in her demeanor with Peter, or maybe it stirs up some feelings as she is saying ‘ she always win, of course’  about Alayah, but doesn’t take into consideration that PETER IS the one making the choices and maybe Peter likes ( and he says he does) Alayah. The thing is Sydney has found Peter’s Achille’s heel as he shares with her that he is terrified of being ‘played’ since the whole JedGate events that help derailed his own track with  Hannah B. But I digress.

Sydney is now gaining momentum in her campaign to oust her main competitor and successfully gets Peter so freaked out that he ends up asking her in front of everyone, ( a really low blow, I’d say) who is it that she thinks is ‘fake’ and Sydney is not really hesitating in throwing Sydney under the bus. All the women are very uncomfortable and Peter has multiple conversations to try and get to the bottom of these rumors. Alayah defends herself and he decides to go home for he night.
The day after, a very somber Peter comes up to play and join the women for a pool party...except he looks somber like he was at a funeral and there is no fun in his face and in his actions. He is on a mission, prodded by producers even more, I’m sure, to have more interrogations to appease his poor heart that is at odds with his mind. No one even gets near the pool, it’s a joke and we’re looking for Judge Judy to appear out of the bush and cut that nonsense out. Instead we have Peter in serious conversation with Victoria P and His distress face is pretty sad to see.

The rose ceremony gives him palpitations and he regrets sending Alayah home after giving in to pressure and to not give her a rose. something is off and he knows it.
That’s where  we leave off and it prepares us to the Return of Alayah next week, with more drama to fill our screen and make us question our sanity for still following this circus of a show.

All in all, I didn’t see much ‘ connection ‘ happening except a few sweet moments when Peter is sitting with Madison and some excerpts of his date with Victoria P. I also see that attraction towards Kelley, who seems one of the most real and grounded person so far. She even tells him she has thought of leaving, but because he is ‘ so worth it’ ...she is still there for him. ( sealed with kiss, kiss)
Instead of developing relationships we see manufactured drama and pitting women against each other to get the attention of the pursued man. This show has gone downhill and I’m glad I’m not as invested in these people as I used to be. Maybe cynical but this is not really enjoyable, the cast is mostly people that are hard to relate or sympathize with.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:45 am

Hannah B and Alayah need to hang out

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:17 am

This show has been like this for a long time. As for Peter, I don't trust him. A guy that has watched and enjoyed this show and never had a problem finding one night stands just doesn't ring sincere to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:33 am

mruab wrote:Hannah B and Alayah need to hang out
I don't think that much annoying can fit into one room laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:49 am

Peter might be an easy porridge to be stirred but he sure does like to stir some hot drama himself.

Putting Sydney on the spot during the group date and generally kissing girls in front of the rest of the group? Think I'm too old fashioned for these kids.. and I'm 28. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:59 am

Jolena wrote:

They are purposely showing no other conversation with Madison but I'm sure there was alot more. IMO What they are showing with them is how he is leaning into her, looks her straight in the eyes, there little nose smooches, his constant touchy feeling, reassuring her of his feelings and how she helps him forget all the drama going on (ie I needed this). I think he's doing the best he can to let her know how interested he is in her. His whole demeanor changes when he's with her and he's all smiles,laughter and seriousness .jmo

I believe that Jolena has hit the nail on the head with her comments for the entire show. We rarely see Madison in any of the photos
throughout the show or in previews. I am sure that their conversations would give them away if they showed them in full. The all-
out evidence for me is his body language - when he is around her - He gets all soft and mussy and just cannot get close enough to her.
He almost seems a bit "intimidated" by her, if that makes sense - as he cannot believe she is "that" perfect for him. I think the end story
will be 4X in the windmill dating the innocent Southern Girl - what a contrast - well it might just make him really recognize the "real" deal
and we have a happy ending!!! I can dream!!! IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:38 am

Astrobach wrote:Peter is taking Victoria P. on a date in his own playground and NOW I get another layer of understanding about the strong connection between Hanna B. and him. He apparently likes to hang at ‘ The Canyon’ with his friends, where line dancing and country singers are featured. 
A poster on reddit that grew up and lives in the same area as Peter posted some background on the country/line dancing thing because a lot of posters were giving him sh*t about it saying that since he was from LA he wouldn't like country music or line dancing.

Evidently when he would have been in his late teens the one place that was there for that age group was the Borderline and they had country nights every week that a lot of kids in that age group attended.  Borderline is now known as the place where 12 people were killed by a mass shooter.  The poster said the Canyon has taken over doing the one country night every week for those in that age group.

Their post also went into some detail that I (someone that literally knows nothing about LA or LA County) learned a lot.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Norcalgal
Amberly
limoncello
mruab
4health