SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:14 pm

Good Grief! I just finished watching last night's episode. I feel sorry for Peter. For the most part, these girls are terrible. Did you guys think when Mykenna and Sydney left that they were trying to duplicate Hannah B's exit on Colton's season? It truly is like influencer bootcamp!
My take aways...I like Natasha!
Victoria F. is manipulative.
Hannah Ann is really young acting.
Kelly is smart and funny.
Kelsy...eh.
Madison, he likes the best.

I do not think he is with anyone currently.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:10 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Good Grief!  I just finished watching last night's episode.  I feel sorry for Peter.  For the most part, these girls are terrible.  Did you guys think when Mykenna and Sydney left that they were trying to duplicate Hannah B's exit on Colton's season?  It truly is like influencer bootcamp!
My take aways...I like Natasha!
Victoria F. is manipulative.
Hannah Ann is really young acting.
Kelly is smart and funny.
Kelsy...eh.
Madison, he likes the best.

I do not think he is with anyone currently.

I think he likes Madison the best too, but Im getting the same feeling that he isn't with anyone .

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:38 pm

The two things that make me think Peter might be single are RS' complete lack of a spoiled ending even now and also no concrete SHV info

With his interview responses I'm less convinced about it meaning anything just because the ending is clearly predicated less on who he picks and more on if they're able to overcome whatever it is that happens in the end so him being cagey with his responses and being coached not to give anything away makes sense IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:47 pm

Peter interview with the Chicks in the Office. Starts at the 1:46:16 mark and its about 20 minutes.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/podcast/1809499/peter-weber-interview-bachelor-recap-w-luggage-guy-trent

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:50 pm

I Just listened to the Chicks interview . After listening and watching Peters interviews this past week., it's hard to believe he is with anyone. Im leaning more towards the predicted ending that :Madison leaves, he goes after her but dosen't get the response from her that he was hoping for. IDK. duh:headbanging I know RS is saying he is def with someone but I'm not so sure that he is right about that. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:59 pm

RS has been wrong before so the fact he says he's with someone doesn't mean too much even though I always take what he says on board. I do think he's right that he chose someone that he did not get engaged to and that choice was between Hannah Ann and Madison, not anyone else. For a while, I've been leaning towards he chose Madi but Madi refused him at some point and he is single at this point. Peter's latest media does nothing to change that opinion for me.

luvstx wrote:I thought that Lauren Zima interview was telling:

He knew his front runner from Week 4. No wonder he’s a bad lead. Has to fill time!

When she asks him about Madison, they immediately cut to video footage. I think they had to as his smile was too big. And he never addressed what he thought of her.

There is no way he kept Victoria F. He talks about her as if he hasn’t talked to or seen her and doesn’t try very hard to defend her.

That's pretty normal. Most Bachelors still hold it all together and don't let the house become a dramatic hot mess.

However, I do think Peter got an unusually negative bunch of women.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Has there been any new interviews of the ladies let go? Seems like they aren't having them like they were with the earlier ladies let go.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:08 pm

The one thing that makes me believe he is with someone is an interview I heard on Sirius XM on the way to work this week. The host stated that she knows filming ending in November and if he picked someone he would be communicating w her. And she asked him how that person was listed in his phone? And he kinda laughed and got flustered and said something to the effect of “wow I almost gave you something that would give it away” and they were laughing saying all the handlers in the room got nervous.

I think he’s with Madi, and they’re having him play it up that he’s single due to how it all goes down in the end.

Also him saying it’s a season that those who watch for the romance would enjoy. I do think he’s with someone.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:10 pm

SeekAny wrote:The one thing that makes me believe he is with someone is an interview I heard on Sirius XM on the way to work this week. The host stated that she knows filming ending in November and if he picked someone he would be communicating w her. And she asked him how that person was listed in his phone? And he kinda laughed and got flustered and said something to the effect of “wow I almost gave you something that would give it away” and they were laughing saying all the handlers in the room got nervous.

I think he’s with Madi, and they’re having him play it up that he’s single due to how it all goes down in the end.

Also him saying it’s a season that those who watch for the romance would enjoy. I do think he’s with someone.

Yeah he said that at the start and here we are weeks in getting very close to hometowns and it's been a total clusterfudge with nothing but mean girls and their drama, with diminishing ratings and poor critical reception.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:13 pm

Unfortunately I think peter is naive and assumed the romance would be front and center. Definitely not the case.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:16 pm

leavers wrote:
SeekAny wrote:The one thing that makes me believe he is with someone is an interview I heard on Sirius XM on the way to work this week. The host stated that she knows filming ending in November and if he picked someone he would be communicating w her. And she asked him how that person was listed in his phone? And he kinda laughed and got flustered and said something to the effect of “wow I almost gave you something that would give it away” and they were laughing saying all the handlers in the room got nervous.

Yeah he said that at the start and here we are weeks in getting very close to hometowns and it's been a total clusterfudge with nothing but mean girls and their drama, with diminishing ratings and poor critical reception.

To kind of jump on this, in the Lauren Zima interview when he talks about his frontrunner not changing from week 4 he said something along the lines of "whether or not you'll actually see that on the show though..." So I could see him thinking the journey he lived was personally romantic but Madison has had a cumulative five minutes of screentime across the season so far and that's how tptb have chosen to edit it
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:22 pm

leavers wrote:

He only knows what happened and what he saw. There is no way he would know how they would edit this season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck