SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Maybe, he's frustrated with how it's being shown? He can't say anything, because they aren't showing anything and he can't say what happened or the ending will be spoiled?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:19 pm

I wonder if the ending could be that they left it at Madi needing time to decide if she wants to try again with Peter and will tell him at ATFR. This would explain the ending not being able to be spoiled and why he seems single.

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : emoji)

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:41 pm

SeekAny wrote:The one thing that makes me believe he is with someone is an interview I heard on Sirius XM on the way to work this week. The host stated that she knows filming ending in November and if he picked someone he would be communicating w her. And she asked him how that person was listed in his phone? And he kinda laughed and got flustered and said something to the effect of “wow I almost gave you something that would give it away” and they were laughing saying all the handlers in the room got nervous.

I think he’s with Madi, and they’re having him play it up that he’s single due to how it all goes down in the end.

Also him saying it’s a season that those who watch for the romance would enjoy. I do think he’s with someone.
I think Pete was in communication with Madi after filming ended. He wanted to continue his relationship with her. At some point Madi turned him down. Pete may still care for Madi like he does for Hannah B. They may still keep in touch. They'll be supportive of each other at the AFR. Pete will end his season single.

Pete was hoping he could give the viewers a love story. He tried his best. Madi turned him down. He's happy that he gave it his all. It just didn't work out JMO

gabriele wrote:I wonder if the ending could be that they left it at Madi needing time to decide if she wants to try again with Peter and will tell him at ATFR. This would explain the ending not being able to be spoiled and why he seems single.
I think she did have time to think about it after filming ended. At some point she ended their relationship JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:02 pm

@jen689 I completely agree. If he was still with Madi, he would not have said all that he did say about Hannah B.

I do think his sexual experience and her, lack there of, may play a part in this ending.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:18 pm

IF, and this is a big IF, he told Madi he loved her and still went on and had sex with VF (yes, there is no proof, but since when are we going to have proof without both verifying it?) then I could see Madi thinking he really isn't in love with her. I just can't see Madi saying no for no reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:28 pm

atem wrote:IF, and this is a big IF, he told Madi he loved her and still went on and had sex with VF (yes, there is no proof, but since when are we going to have proof without both verifying it?) then I could see Madi thinking he really isn't in love with her.  I just can't see Madi saying no for no reason.  
I agree Pete says he made mistakes as the Bachelor. If he wanted to end up with Madi his one big mistake was to be intimate with the other women in the FS. I do think that was the deal breaker for Madi JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Sorry but IMO Peter is more naive than I thought possible if he thought tptb would edit the show as a romance and not as a drama.

Also agreed with @jen689 it's not an epic romance if he's sleeping with other women in the FS. Personally I hope he does pick Madi. And then I hope she dumps his azz. He doesn't deserve her at all.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:16 pm

gabriele wrote:I wonder if the ending could be that they left it at Madi needing time to decide if she wants to try again with Peter and will tell him at ATFR. This would explain the ending not being able to be spoiled and why he seems single.

Gabriele , you could be spot on and just might have hit the nail on the head. It lines up with everything we do know and imo makes the most sense thus far.: Madi can't get over him being intimate with the other girls(we heard the voice over saying that) She leaves (could have to do with what CH says to him at FRC ) He goes after her (maybe at the hotel she's staying at) She needs time to decide (1st date She said she always takes relationships slow) , there's no FRC( Peter saying post show that his season won't be spoiled) can't be if there's no RC. but either they'll reveal or she will reveal what the future holds for them as a couple or individually at ATFR. Could be they've had most of their communications/friendship or whatever over Face Time, & phone calls & Text messages and this lines up with not being as successful this season with figuring out SHV jmo :headbanging

We might have another Cassie type blow up geared towards Madison at the end if it appears to fans that she hurts him after he treated her so special , telling her he's in love with her (he said he has told only one girl that he loves her and my guess is that girl is Madison). We knew Cassie and Colton) ended up dating but with Peter and Madison the jury is still out.(aside from RS saying that Peter IS with someone). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:46 pm

Cassie thought an engagement was expected and she was not willing to accept a proposal. Colton knew she was the one for him and went after her.

We have had two other leads (that I can recall) that had sex with other contestants, and neither one of them are with their F1. Maybe Madi is one of those who cannot accept the fact that Peter had sex, if he did, I have no idea, with other's then chooses her. The only issue I have with that, is how would she know? And if that's the reason, then he'd be outing the person involved.

I do think he is with Madi. I don't recall seeing so little of a F1 ever. They keep them hidden but I have to remind myself which one she is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:02 pm

Jolena wrote:

Gabriele , you could be spot on and just might have hit the nail on the head. It lines up with everything we do know and imo makes the most sense thus far.:  Madi can't get over him being intimate with the other girls(we heard the voice over saying that)  She leaves (could have to do with what CH says to him at FRC ) He goes after her (maybe at the hotel she's staying at) She needs time to decide (1st date She said she always takes relationships slow) , there's no FRC( Peter saying post show that his season won't be spoiled) can't be if there's no RC. but either they'll reveal or she will reveal what the future holds for them as a couple or individually at ATFR. Could be they've had most of their communications/friendship or whatever over Face Time, & phone calls & Text messages and this lines up with not being as successful this season with figuring out SHV jmo :headbanging

We might have another Cassie type blow up geared towards Madison at the end if it appears to fans that she hurts him after he treated her so special , telling her he's in love with her (he said he has told only one girl that he loves her and my guess is that girl is Madison). We knew Cassie and Colton) ended up dating but with Peter and Madison the jury is still out.(aside from RS saying that Peter IS with someone).  jmo  

Mills confirmed an ending has been filmed though. About 50 people know the ending, he said.

I think it is spoilable... it just hasn't been.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Cassie thought an engagement was expected and she was not willing to accept a proposal. Colton knew she was the one for him and went after her.

We have had two other leads (that I can recall) that had sex with other contestants, and neither one of them are with their F1. Maybe Madi is one of those who cannot accept the fact that Peter had sex, if he did, I have no idea, with other's then chooses her. The only issue I have with that, is how would she know? And if that's the reason, then he'd be outing the person involved.

I do think he is with Madi. I don't recall seeing so little of a F1 ever. They keep them hidden but I have to remind myself which one she is.

GA If Im not mistaken I think She asks him if he's been intimate with anyone there because in one of the previews you hear him saying " I have been intimate I can't lie to you about that so it has to be Victoria F or Hannah S or both because they are the only 2 that would've gone to FS . Im assuming she asked him that question on their LCD .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:18 pm

leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Gabriele , you could be spot on and just might have hit the nail on the head. It lines up with everything we do know and imo makes the most sense thus far.:  Madi can't get over him being intimate with the other girls(we heard the voice over saying that)  She leaves (could have to do with what CH says to him at FRC ) He goes after her (maybe at the hotel she's staying at) She needs time to decide (1st date She said she always takes relationships slow) , there's no FRC( Peter saying post show that his season won't be spoiled) can't be if there's no RC. but either they'll reveal or she will reveal what the future holds for them as a couple or individually at ATFR. Could be they've had most of their communications/friendship or whatever over Face Time, & phone calls & Text messages and this lines up with not being as successful this season with figuring out SHV jmo :headbanging

We might have another Cassie type blow up geared towards Madison at the end if it appears to fans that she hurts him after he treated her so special , telling her he's in love with her (he said he has told only one girl that he loves her and my guess is that girl is Madison). We knew Cassie and Colton) ended up dating but with Peter and Madison the jury is still out.(aside from RS saying that Peter IS with someone).  jmo  

Mills confirmed an ending has been filmed though. About 50 people know the ending, he said.

I think it is spoilable... it just hasn't been.

I don't trust anything TPTB say but if he's telling the truth the ending that was filmed could easily be that we see the ending of Peter in her hotel room and her not wanting to stay and commit because she needs more time and that's the ending . no idea Did he specifically say a Rose Ceremony was filmed?

Also ,just to throw this out there, remember what Cassie said about how much those producers were pushing, interfering and confusing her . Im sure they did the same to Madison. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck