SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:...Maybe Madi is one of those who cannot accept the fact that Peter had sex, if he did...how would she know?...
In the season previews Madi says "today I realized I was in love with Peter but if he sleeps with anyone else it's going to be hard for me to move forward"

Pete says "I don't want this to feel like it's all about sex but I have been intimate I can't lie to you about that"

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:...Maybe Madi is one of those who cannot accept the fact that Peter had sex, if he did...how would she know?...
In the season previews Madi says "today I realized I was in love with Peter but if he sleeps with anyone else it's going to be hard for me to move forward"

Pete says "I don't want this to feel like it's all about sex but I have been intimate I can't lie to you about that"

I can’t say I blame Madi.  She must tell him about being a virgin next week in Peru.  If he knew after episode 4 who his front runner was and it didn’t change, why would he sleep with either Victoria F. or Hannah Ann in the fantasy suite?  It just seems disrespectful given Madi was his alleged final one by then.  If he isn’t misleading in the interviews.  

Who knows how Victoria F. handles her departure?  If he did sleep with her, I believe she is the final fantasy suite date, then Madi could be upset if she knew Hannah Ann’s date was first and they were intimate given his statement.  

Could Hannah Ann pull anything that would shock people; that’s what I am wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:24 pm

Thanks for the explanation everyone. yes

@sportsgirl94 I totally agree with you. I didn't like it when the other leads did it as well, but that's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:34 pm

On reddit I saw someone who runs in the same circles as Vic F posted a text conversation with a friend about her interaction with Vic when she ran into her at lunch in Virginia Beach. Vic supposedly told her that she left after HTD and they wanted her to come back on the show but she didn’t. No idea if true but it is interesting how RS got both Alayah & Vic P leaving on their own wrong. They both got sent home by Peter and didn’t leave on their own. RS’s info isn’t as good as it used to be. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:39 pm

gabriele wrote:On reddit I saw someone who runs in the same circles as Vic F posted a text conversation with a friend about her interaction with Vic when she ran into her at lunch in Virginia Beach. Vic supposedly told her that she left after HTD and they wanted her to come back on the show  but she didn’t. No idea if true but it is interesting how RS got both Alayah & Vic P leaving on their own wrong. They both got sent home by Peter and didn’t leave on their own. RS’s info isn’t as good as it used to be. JMO

But, we have the caps of him and VF on their FD in AU. Where he says 'To new beginnings'.

Now, if she said she was out of there at F3, that's another story.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:59 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:On reddit I saw someone who runs in the same circles as Vic F posted a text conversation with a friend about her interaction with Vic when she ran into her at lunch in Virginia Beach. Vic supposedly told her that she left after HTD and they wanted her to come back on the show  but she didn’t. No idea if true but it is interesting how RS got both Alayah & Vic P leaving on their own wrong. They both got sent home by Peter and didn’t leave on their own. RS’s info isn’t as good as it used to be. JMO

But, we have the caps of him and VF on their FD in AU.  Where he says 'To new beginnings'.  

Now, if she said she was out of there at F3, that's another story.
Forgot about that! It did say after HTDs.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:28 pm

This may be old news and posted elsewhere (if so, mea culpa), but it's pretty funny about the editing of the girls' thong bathing suits during the photo shoot date.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7975759/The-Bachelor-gets-roasted-fans-censoring-racy-thong-swimsuits-hilariously-bad-Photoshop.html
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:47 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I can’t say I blame Madi.  She must tell him about being a virgin next week in Peru.  If he knew after episode 4 who his front runner was and it didn’t change, why would he sleep with either Victoria F. or Hannah Ann in the fantasy suite?  It just seems disrespectful given Madi was his alleged final one by then.  If he isn’t misleading in the interviews.  

Who knows how Victoria F. handles her departure?  If he did sleep with her, I believe she is the final fantasy suite date, then Madi could be upset if she knew Hannah Ann’s date was first and they were intimate given his statement.  

Could Hannah Ann pull anything that would shock people; that’s what I am wondering.

I get this feeling that this isn't going to end in a good way all the way around for Peter. I think he was nieve to just how bad TPTB could be., Maybe too much trust in the friendship with CH (CH spent time at the Webers) thinking they would treat him better when the fact is CH is a company man FIRST and will throw anyone to the sharks for this franchise .

After the whole windmill thing on National TV by Hannah and TPTB you would think Peter would NOT have had sex with anyone other then his F1 (if he could've) Did he really think that TPTB would not exploit sex if they could somehow in any way shape or form ? Did he not think of the possibility that the girls he had sex with could possibly call him out at ATFR (like they did Andy D?)He says he and his mom were fans of the show, have they not watched how other leads were thrown under the bus? He has to be unhappy just watching how they edited it and probably realizes by now that the worse is yet to come. JMO IDK I was hoping this season would have a happy ending for Peter & Madison (and Im still hoping) but it fades a little every day. PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:47 pm

provenceguy wrote:This may be old news and posted elsewhere (if so, mea culpa), but it's pretty funny about the editing of the girls' thong bathing suits during the photo shoot date.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7975759/The-Bachelor-gets-roasted-fans-censoring-racy-thong-swimsuits-hilariously-bad-Photoshop.html

Saw that earlier @provenceguy.  cantstopl

Can't believe that's supposedly a "professional" photoshop job?!  Looks like a 3 year old did it with a crayon.

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Jv6sMAT

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 CxQHy1o

Source: Episode 5

Bit of a contrast to Bette NZ I'm watching at the moment where the guys are casually doing things like this:

Mildly NSFW:

Source: TVNZ2

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:36 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:I wonder if the ending could be that they left it at Madi needing time to decide if she wants to try again with Peter and will tell him at ATFR. This would explain the ending not being able to be spoiled and why he seems single.

Gabriele , you could be spot on and just might have hit the nail on the head. It lines up with everything we do know and imo makes the most sense thus far.:  Madi can't get over him being intimate with the other girls(we heard the voice over saying that)  She leaves (could have to do with what CH says to him at FRC ) He goes after her (maybe at the hotel she's staying at) She needs time to decide (1st date She said she always takes relationships slow) , there's no FRC( Peter saying post show that his season won't be spoiled) can't be if there's no RC. but either they'll reveal or she will reveal what the future holds for them as a couple or individually at ATFR. Could be they've had most of their communications/friendship or whatever over Face Time, & phone calls & Text messages and this lines up with not being as successful this season with figuring out SHV jmo :headbanging

We might have another Cassie type blow up geared towards Madison at the end if it appears to fans that she hurts him after he treated her so special , telling her he's in love with her (he said he has told only one girl that he loves her and my guess is that girl is Madison). We knew Cassie and Colton) ended up dating but with Peter and Madison the jury is still out.(aside from RS saying that Peter IS with someone).  jmo  

The only thing I would change is maybe Peter chased Madi down in her hometown.

Did Colton & Cassie have SHVs even though only dating? We’re they both in SoCal?

I think the ending is either something like what we’ve come up with or something completely different. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:30 am

IMO if he really wanted Madi, seems like he could have controlled himself. With real love self-control is possible. When you want someone enough you do not want to hurt them. Not watching, just checking in here. Too much drama and producer manipulations. I might watch the ending though. Thanks to all who are braving watching the show and posting spoilers.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:18 am

https://twitter.com/KennyLopez_TV/status/1225518239259734021?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck