SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:27 pm

Bobette wrote:Maybe Reddit should stick to making memes (or stealing our sleuthing info without giving credit; they're good at that too IMO Hugesmile).

Agree with you.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Reddit did ID elevator girl so got to give credit where credit is due. I do find it to be a pretty scary site though. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:22 pm

gabriele wrote:Reddit did ID elevator girl so got to give credit where credit is due. I do find it to be a pretty scary site though. JMO

But they haven't located the hotel where elevator girl came back and there has been no indication other than Sydney having the same outfit as Victoria that says she is elevator girl.  Until I actually see the scene I am questioning it because 2 girls can have the same top since most clothing is mass produced.  IMO, the jeans are not the same either.

The only person that RS has said comes to see Peter in a hotel is VF and I can't believe that he would not have spilled it if Sydney came back as well.  That would be too juicy to keep under wraps.

JMHO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:33 pm

^^^Did you go to Reddit and see the photo that is a ways down the thread? Someone took a screenshot and you can clearly see it’s Sidney’s face. What it means, where it is and if it’ll be on the show we don’t know yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:48 pm

gabriele wrote:Reddit did ID elevator girl so got to give credit where credit is due. I do find it to be a pretty scary site though. JMO

Yeah that's my point.  Our members always give credit but I do not see the same courtesy in return.  What I do see is a lot of posts by people saying they've "done a deep dive" or some "hardcore sleuthing" when all they've done is visited our site.  

Fair enough if people are members of both sites and they're posting their own theories/research, but I've seen sleuthing posts there about the AU shows (particularly BiP AU) which were literally copy and pastes of my posts here with zero credit given. no

And don't even get me started on the journalists who use our posts for story ideas and "appropriate" our screenshots. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 3806527698

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:55 pm

gabriele wrote:^^^Did you go to Reddit and see the photo that is a ways down the thread? Someone took a screenshot and you can clearly see it’s Sidney’s face. What it means, where it is and if it’ll be on the show we don’t know yet.

But I don't see Sydney's face.

The jeans also do not sit at the same place on the shirt in the IG photo and the elevator photo.

I did my own deep dive back when the first previews came out, and I concluded that it was VF including comparison of the walk of the girl down the hall and the girl walking away from him on the dark street which we did sleuth to be VF.

Like I said, I won't believe it is Sydney until I actually see it is her.  Call me skeptical but that IS MY OPINION.  I do admit I may be wrong but that is my right from what I have concluded on my own.

Reddit just throws things out there and hopes they are right.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:59 pm

Bobette wrote:

Yeah that's my point.  Our members always give credit but I do not see the same courtesy in return.  What I do see is a lot of posts by people saying they've "done a deep dive" or some "hardcore sleuthing" when all they've done is visited our site.  

Fair enough if people are members of both sites and they're posting their own theories/research, but I've seen sleuthing posts there about the AU shows (particularly BiP AU) which were literally copy and pastes of my posts here with zero credit given. no

I totally hear you. It’s a whole different culture there. Honestly, it makes me concerned for the future when people think they are doing a service by tearing down others online. Our former president even addressed this recently. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:26 pm

That top that HS is wearing in the next episode sure looks a lot like the top Madi wore when the cast was announced (there are sites that show where the top is from).  

I know that Madi is basically flat chested compared to HS, but it really looks like the same top.  Maybe, the show gave them all that top?

Madi and HS were holding hands while going to the place they were staying in Costa Rica and seemed to be hanging together as well from that clip with them hearing the others arguing.

Sure is interesting why none of their friendship of sorts was shown.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
gabriele wrote:^^^Did you go to Reddit and see the photo that is a ways down the thread? Someone took a screenshot and you can clearly see it’s Sidney’s face. What it means, where it is and if it’ll be on the show we don’t know yet.

But I don't see Sydney's face.

The jeans also do not sit at the same place on the shirt in the IG photo and the elevator photo.

I did my own deep dive back when the first previews came out, and I concluded that it was VF including comparison of the walk of the girl down the hall and the girl walking away from him on the dark street which we did sleuth to be VF.

Like I said, I won't believe it is Sydney until I actually see it is her.  Call me skeptical but that IS MY OPINION.  I do admit I may be wrong but that is my right from what I have concluded on my own.

Reddit just throws things out there and hopes they are right.

No worries 🙂 We should find out on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Credit to bachelornation.scoop.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Cdeb5510

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:34 pm

Well, I certainly hope she doesn't already qualify as a pilot's family member. That would be a new a different ending--married before ATFR.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:37 pm

beader wrote:
Well, I certainly hope she doesn't already qualify as a pilot's family member.  That would be a new a different ending--married before ATFR.

My brother lives with a flight attendant and gets those buddy passes.

But wouldn’t Hannah be in a disguise if going to an SHV?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck