SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:41 pm

atem wrote:If HS if F1, I sure hope she didn't watch Madison's date.  It literally made me tear up.  Ugh.  Too bad they don't share the same faith and Peter slept with whomever.

They are both Christians. Just different denominations I believe.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:51 pm

I mean the same thoughts about faith.

Anyway, here is his interview with ET saying that he loved that date with Madison. I did myself.

Drat, I have to find it again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:"Well, I hate to get in the way of a good rumor, so I’m not going to confirm or deny about whether he ends up with a producer! I don’t know how we’d ever top that though! But, it is crazy. What we’ve seen about the finale over the years is that the "finale" is really on that night when the show goes live. There’s a lot of craziness, it’s a roller coaster, but I would say even now the roller coaster hasn’t ended, and it won’t end until after After the Final Rose"
https://www.etonline.com/abc-exec-on-bachelor-finale-rumors-and-whats-been-too-much-this-season-exclusive-141292

I don't see Madi and Pete together. I think we'll see one of these scenario's during ATFR

Pete is with Hannah Ann but not engaged
Pete decides to end his season single
Pete introduces us to someone he's dating who wasn't on the show

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:"Well, I hate to get in the way of a good rumor, so I’m not going to confirm or deny about whether he ends up with a producer! I don’t know how we’d ever top that though! But, it is crazy. What we’ve seen about the finale over the years is that the "finale" is really on that night when the show goes live. There’s a lot of craziness, it’s a roller coaster, but I would say even now the roller coaster hasn’t ended, and it won’t end until after After the Final Rose"
https://www.etonline.com/abc-exec-on-bachelor-finale-rumors-and-whats-been-too-much-this-season-exclusive-141292

I don't see Madi and Pete together. I think we'll see one of these scenario's during ATFR

Pete is with Hannah Ann but not engaged
Pete decides to end his season single
Pete introduces us to someone he's dating who wasn't on the show

JMO

I think he is with Madi but won’t be surprised if they have broken up prior to the ATFR or do shortly after.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:25 pm

My money (today; could change) is currently on he was going to choose Madi, but she wanted to quit before the FRC. He doesn't want to take Hannah Ann by default so dumps her. Reunites with Madi (in AU or US, doesn't matter IMO but probably US based on when they got back imo but kind of irrelevant) to date without engagement but it's not at all going well. And if tptb are hoping for an engagement at atfr they aren't going to get one imo.

All imo based on promos, SM, the latest unverified tea from a producer's relative on Reddit, etc. Also they keep talking this season and this ending up but it's not that special I don't think. Actually I think it will be a letdown and kind of suck.

Last edited by leavers on Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:30 pm

The latest commercial doesn't have slo mo on the most important parts. Like where Madi walked away. Can anyone tell where that is?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:24 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1227069999107301377?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:27 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1227045839778074624?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:43 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8aS2vPHWdE/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:44 pm

He's def going to tell another girl ( probably Hannah Ann ) the same thing, that he's falling in love with her but in the end he'll tell only one (Madison) that he IS in love with her. They would never leave it right with 4 more episodes to go with him telling only Madison those words. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:06 pm

Jolena wrote:He's def going to tell another girl ( probably Hannah Ann ) the same thing, that he's falling in love with her but in the end he'll tell only one (Madison) that he IS in love with her. They would never leave it right with 4 more episodes to go with him telling only Madison those words. jmo

Seemed like Peter told HS' dad before he told her? Not sure. He said it with no emotion though. I mean, it seemed like he had to say it. But, that's IMO.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:33 pm

leavers wrote:My money (today; could change) is currently on he was going to choose Madi, but she wanted to quit before the FRC. He doesn't want to take Hannah Ann by default so dumps her. Reunites with Madi (in AU or US, doesn't matter IMO but probably US based on when they got back imo but kind of irrelevant) to date without engagement but it's not at all going well. And if tptb are hoping for an engagement at atfr they aren't going to get one imo.

All imo based on promos, SM, the latest unverified tea from a producer's relative on Reddit, etc. Also they keep talking this season and this ending up but it's not that special I don't think. Actually I think it will be a letdown and kind of suck.

I think this is probably what happens. We know Peter chases after someone when he says “love conquers all...” so it must be Madi. Unless it’s VF! I’m still hoping for a twist so that would be a crazy twist. laugh out loud If it’s Madi I doubt it will last long as they are not on the same page. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck