SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 am

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:He's def going to tell another girl ( probably Hannah Ann ) the same thing, that he's falling in love with her but in the end he'll tell only one (Madison) that he IS in love with her. They would never leave it right with 4 more episodes to go with him telling only Madison those words. jmo

Seemed like Peter told HS' dad before he told her?  Not sure.  He said it with no emotion though.  I mean, it seemed like he had to say it.  But, that's IMO.

What I mentioned above has always been what ive noticed in the past if the lead tells one girl (the F1), he tells the F2 the same that he's falling in love with them but now after seeing the previews for next week and Hannah's dad tells Peter NOT to tell her that then it's possible that this season can be different and Peter would've only told Madison and it plays to what we assume now happens, Madison leaves him and she's the only girl he was falling in love with, fell in love and is now gone jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by suzq Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:38 am

It sounds like production wanted to get Kelsey's dad to be on her hometown date. That's terrible and so glad that it didn't happen. Her mom and sisters would have been livid. I still don't know how the F1 hasn't been sleuthed yet. I hope that they keep in the hometown footage about Victoria F.'s involvement with her friends' husbands. It will not only not make sense storewide if they don't, but I really do not enjoy her personality and some of her behavior. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:09 am

@gabriele Thank you for bringing that over. some of it sounds like it could be spot on but other parts not so much . As far as the F1 having a problem with the show airing , she had to have known what she was getting into before she went on the show maybe it's her excuse to break it off without giving the relationship a shot in real life. IDK. I do believe Madison is holding all the cards to the ending and what happens at ATFR. I think Peter would be open to give it a shot but I'm not sure Madison will, especially that her father supposedly didn't like him. That imo would be a deal breaker for her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:29 am

Jolena wrote:@gabriele Thank you for bringing that over. some of it sounds like it could be spot on but other parts not so much . As far as the F1 having a problem with the show airing , she had to have known what she was getting into before she went on the show maybe it's her excuse to break it off without giving the relationship a shot in real life. IDK. I do believe Madison is holding all the cards to the ending and what happens at ATFR. I think Peter would be open to give it a shot but I'm not sure Madison will, especially that her father supposedly didn't like him. That imo would be a deal breaker for her. jmo

You’re welcome. Madi’s motivation and subsequent actions are a bit of a mystery to me at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:@gabriele Thank you for bringing that over. some of it sounds like it could be spot on but other parts not so much . As far as the F1 having a problem with the show airing , she had to have known what she was getting into before she went on the show maybe it's her excuse to break it off without giving the relationship a shot in real life. IDK. I do believe Madison is holding all the cards to the ending and what happens at ATFR. I think Peter would be open to give it a shot but I'm not sure Madison will, especially that her father supposedly didn't like him. That imo would be a deal breaker for her. jmo

You’re welcome. Madi’s motivation and subsequent actions are a bit of a mystery to me at this point.

This is what I posted a few days ago in the SHV thread
Madison is watching the show back so she can see the whole picture before she fully commits and I’m still thinking that includes no ShV esp overnight ones !
She’s his obvious choice IMO
But his sex with others has rocked her and that will need to resolve in her journey which I think concludes at the
ATFR imo

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by MsBuckingham Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:04 am

gabriele wrote:They edited out a part of their post which said everyone around the F1 knew it was she who was picked by Peter.

Thank you so much to whoever posted this on Reddit, and thank you, @gabriele, for posting it here.

I've listened to a few podcasts with former Bachelor Nation contestants on their own season and all of them agree that everybody in the mansion knows very quickly who the lead's F1 is and just tries to have a good time until they're sent home. Kelsey said lovely things about Madi last night and Madison is getting a great edit (never involved in drama, always shown in feel good situations, etc).
It sounds very much like a Colton finale - Peter chooses Madison but she leaves and he somehow changes her mind a little.
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:51 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1227045839778074624?s=20

What do you guys make of this interview? Doesn't sound like he is mad at her to me

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:09 am

@atem The link is bringing up Roses and Rose episode, not an interview.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:25 am

Doggoneit wrote:@atem The link is bringing up Roses and Rose episode, not an interview.

Click on the link in the ET part.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:48 am

In every single one of Peter's interviews it feels like he is single. Also, if he says that his F4 did not change from week 4, and if F1 is Madi (which it is imo), him knowing that she was his F1, why would he have sex with any of the other women? Just solidifies that he is not with anyone to me.
Could anyone imagine Peter ever talking to Madi's father again? AFTER all of this is shown. Not happening.
He and Madi are done. IMO

And again, the only time you see him in any interview smile is when someone brings up Hannah B.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 am

Peter planning on going on that mission trip still is nagging me.  Sure, he has done things to raise money for it. But, an actual mission trip?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Other Forums - Posting information and mentioning you read the information, paraphrasing, on another forum, naming the forum, is acceptable. However do not copy and paste a post from another forum. This is a copyright infringement. We do not source other forums with a link therefore we can't copy and paste posts. We respect other forums and their agenda, however out of common courtesy we do not speak in a negative manner concerning other forums. Conversely any negative comments about our forum on any other forums will not be tolerated and will be cause for a permanent ban.

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck