SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:13 pm

I don't know, maybe it's something to help promote their lame spin offs?

I have noticed the her mom, Tonya, liking tweets about Peter/Madi. So IDK.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:41 pm

She's dressed casual and appears to be happy. I'm going to guess it's some sort of reunion with Peter.

If I was Madi, and he didn't tell me he was falling in love with me, I might have a different view of him sleeping with others.

He specifically told her he was falling in love with her. She might have gone on the show like everyone else. For the travelling, the perks. Once there, she develops feelings for him. Now she's confident that he'll choose her. I can see why she would be totally upset finding out from the others that he was intimate with someone else.

She probably realized at that moment how much she was used. Who knows what they were whispering in her ear up to that time.

IMO if you're falling in love with someone, I can't understand how you can have sex with someone else. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's dressed casual and appears to be happy. I'm going to guess it's some sort of reunion with Peter.

If I was Madi, and he didn't tell me he was falling in love with me, I might have a different view of him sleeping with others.

He specifically told her he was falling in love with her. She might have gone on the show like everyone else. For the travelling, the perks. Once there, she develops feelings for him. Now she's confident that he'll choose her. I can see why she would be totally upset finding out from the others that he was intimate with someone else.

She probably realized at that moment how much she was used. Who knows what they were whispering in her ear up to that time.

IMO if you're falling in love with someone, I can't understand how you can have sex with someone else. JMO

I think the public’s reaction toward Madi will depend on a) whether or not she slept with Peter and b) if she gave him some sort of ultimatum. I’m thinking she probably didn’t sleep with him and didn’t issue an ultimatum but was upset he slept with the other women and so self-eliminated. I think that is fine. ETA: Some may be upset with her because it is a bit unrealistic but if they end up together and she didn’t give him an ultimatum then ultimately ok.

If she slept with him then Peter will look like a dog and people will likely sympathize with her. ETA: some conservative Christians won’t be happy she slept with him.

If she gives him some sort of ultimatum then it may be something like a Luke P situation again. I can’t imagine she’d full on give him an ultimatum after seeing the fallout with Luke P.

Not looking forward to any of it. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:18 am

I think Madi is going to have a lot of support with the way it plays out..

Honestly, if he was falling in love with Madison and knew he’d pick her in the end, but still sleeps w everyone else knowing her feelings on the matter, then she does the right thing by leaving. Just not on the same page and probably never will be. Doesn’t sound like an ultimatum, sounds like plain common sense on her part.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:21 am

Where did the ultimatum come from? Did she give him some sort of ultimatum? TYIA I must have missed that somewhere along the way.

IMHO I'm not upset with her, if that is the reason for the apparent ending, that she left. I personally don't agree with the lead test driving for their own pleasure (that's what I think it is) rather than being somewhat committed to the person you plan on choosing. Luke said in an interview, Hannah told him she was saving herself for marriage. Then she has sex apparently 4 times in a windmill. He was a loose cannon but I don't care how much of a jerk someone is, I don't lie to them.

IMHO I don't believe in the test driving theory. I like the guy but he's not that great in bed, so I drop him? He's a jerk, but he's awesome in bed, think I'll marry him? That just not me IMHO.

So now we are hearing he was getting confused towards the end? Is this his excuse for getting it on with those that he had no intention of choosing?

Luke Parker Claims Bachelorette Hannah Brown Told Him She Wanted to Wait for Sex Until Marriage
https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-luke-parker-addresses-hannah-brown-exit/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:33 am

There is a VO of presumably VF saying she thinks it’s disgusting she [Madi] gave him an ultimatum. I don’t think it will go down like that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did the ultimatum come from? Did she give him some sort of ultimatum? TYIA I must have missed that somewhere along the way.

IMHO I'm not upset with her, if that is the reason for the apparent ending, that she left. I personally don't agree with the lead test driving for their own pleasure (that's what I think it is) rather than being somewhat committed to the person you plan on choosing. Luke said in an interview, Hannah told him she was saving herself for marriage. Then she has sex apparently 4 times in a windmill. He was a loose cannon but I don't care how much of a jerk someone is, I don't lie to them.

IMHO I don't believe in the test driving theory. I like the guy but he's not that great in bed, so I drop him? He's a jerk, but he's awesome in bed, think I'll marry him? That just not me IMHO.

So now we are hearing he was getting confused towards the end? Is this his excuse for getting it on with those that he had no intention of choosing?

Luke Parker Claims Bachelorette Hannah Brown Told Him She Wanted to Wait for Sex Until Marriage

Ultimatum came from VF in one of the previews. I will have to see when and how it all plays out if we even see that part. If she did give one it’s not good. If not they are both within their rights she can leave, he can sleep with who he wants. At this point he was dating all three. All imo.

No matter what I hope she isn’t the Bachelorette

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:46 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1227379760109686787?s=20

No idea if Madi is interested in being bachelorette but I was looking at @bachelorteaspill ‘s stories on IG and was struck by the similar look to a pic of HB’s intro outfit. Both wearing straight black pants/leggings and loose long sleeved tops. It’s probably nothing but with all the various upcoming shows this franchise is filming I could see them starting early on intros.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did the ultimatum come from? Did she give him some sort of ultimatum? TYIA I must have missed that somewhere along the way.

I’m there with your sentiment. It sounds to me like the word ‘’ultimatum’ came from VF, NOT from Madison even in a V/O - and we all know IF Madison had said that, it would be in the previews- so who knows what is the true wording and meaning of what was actually said to Peter and ‘ reported’ ’ back ( again how would that come up if the girls are apart?) to prompt VF to stir more drama with her comments Like she is one who could talk on that subject!
I personally will wait to see how it unfold before I pass judgment on Madison. That said, I don’t see a anything wrong with having and sharing boundaries with regards to her sexual preference and communicating that to Peter. That’s just a healthy thing to do, and should not be categorized as ‘ disgusting’ IMO.
What we hear Madison say is : It will be very difficult to continue IF you are being intimate with others’ I don’t have a problem with that. She is setting the standards by which she wants to be treated and that deserves respect. Then it’s on Peter to respect her preference as a sign of commitment and seriousness with her, or not. And then having consequences for his choices is something maybe too rare nowadays where anyone and everyone is ‘ entitled ‘ to do whatever they want with zero consequences, in the name of ‘ free choice’.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:52 am

Astrobach wrote:

I’m there with your sentiment. It sounds to me like the word ‘’ultimatum’ came from VF, NOT from Madison even in a V/O - and we all know IF Madison had said that, it would be in the previews- so who knows what is the true wording and meaning of what was actually said to Peter and ‘ reported’ ’ back ( again how would that come up if the girls are apart?) to prompt VF to stir more drama with her comments  Like she is one who could talk on that subject!
I personally will wait to see how it unfold before I pass judgment on Madison. That said, I don’t see a anything wrong with having and sharing boundaries with regards to her sexual preference and communicating that to Peter. That’s just a healthy thing to do, and should not be categorized as ‘ disgusting’ IMO.
What we hear Madison say is : It will be very difficult to continue IF you are being intimate with others’ I don’t have a problem with that. She is setting the standards by which she wants to be treated and that deserves respect. Then it’s on Peter to respect her preference as a sign of commitment and seriousness with her, or not. And then having consequences for his choices is something maybe too rare nowadays where anyone and everyone is ‘ entitled ‘ to do whatever they want with zero consequences, in the name of ‘ free choice’.
JMOAA

I am waiting to see how it all plays out but if she says that at the F3 RC she is too late and while that’s her opinion I also do not fault Peter for being intimate with others. Imo

Either way no way is she ready to be the Bachelorette

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:00 am

I'm still 50/50 with it being HS or Madi Peter is with or whatever.

The editing this year has been horrible and the commercials make things even more complicated with how similar Madi and HS look at times.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:18 am

Peter may have told her that he was "falling" in love with her but lets not forget she didn't reciprocate those same feelings and he is dating 2 other girls at this point ,what he does "Before" he "Falls" in love with only Madison and commits to her at the end. I don't think it's fair of her to expect him not to continue to explore other woman in whatever way he may need to (especially in this speed dating atmosphere and knowing he's very sexual ) give the windmill that she clearly knew of before she came on the show. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck