SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kas_256 Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:07 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1227379760109686787?s=20

With Cassie and Colton’s season did they film anything seperately post “RC” in a catch up to wrap up their story? I know they didn’t film a RC but I feel like everything that was shown at ATFR post “RC” was of the happy couple together.
IMO madi filming whatever she is filming by herself does not give me together vibes with Peter.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:31 am

Kas_256 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1227379760109686787?s=20

With Cassie and Colton’s season did they film anything seperately post “RC”  in a catch up to wrap up their story? I know they didn’t film a RC but I feel like everything that was shown at ATFR post “RC” was of the happy couple together., acc
IMO madi filming whatever she is filming by herself does not give me together vibes with Peter.

Whatever she filmed today didn't include Peter ,according to his IG he's on a work trip . I wish someone from Auburn can find out what Madi was filming today.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:38 am

I bet it's just promo stuff for their dumb spin offs. I won't be surprised to see other film stuff.

VF and her cat gang seem to be hanging out in NYC looking mad as usual.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:13 am

Jolena wrote:
Peter may have told her that he was "falling" in love with her but lets not forget she didn't reciprocate those same feelings and he is dating 2 other girls at this point ,what he does "Before" he "Falls" in love with only Madison and commits to her at the end. I don't think it's fair of her to expect him not to continue to explore other woman in whatever way he may need to (especially in this speed dating atmosphere and knowing he's very sexual ) give the windmill that she clearly knew of before she came on the show. jmo

In the preview she does say she realized she was in love with Peter but I’m not sure we know yet when that is.

Unfortunately I think this season is a bust. It will be interesting to see where they are at at ATRC. If we have 2 seasons in a row, HB & Peter’s, where it was mostly drama and no lasting relationship then it will be interesting to see what direction they take the show in next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Peter may have told her that he was "falling" in love with her but lets not forget she didn't reciprocate those same feelings and he is dating 2 other girls at this point ,what he does "Before" he "Falls" in love with only Madison and commits to her at the end. I don't think it's fair of her to expect him not to continue to explore other woman in whatever way he may need to (especially in this speed dating atmosphere and knowing he's very sexual ) give the windmill that she clearly knew of before she came on the show. jmo

In the preview she does say she realized she was in love with Peter but I’m not sure we know yet when that is.

Unfortunately I think this season is a bust. It will be interesting to see where they are at at ATRC. If we have 2 seasons in a row, HB & Peter’s, where it was mostly drama and no lasting relationship then it will be interesting to see what direction they take the show in next.

Yes it will be interesting. If it's a bust (and I think it is) They can blame themselves because for one imo they aren't casing the right people and they don't help or protect the lead in anyway. , it seems to be a pattern with them to throw the lead and his/her F1 (and they know well in advance who the F1 will be) under the bus just to get the drama that they want. They show all the drama but very little if any of the love story and that's what a hugh majority of the viewers want to see. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:39 am

Bobette wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:Seriously, why would she come on the show knowing 1) Peter is The Bachelor. 2) He had sex 4 times in a windmill.

She knew before she came on the show that he would want to have sex again and again. She also chose not to tell him until it was too late. I put all the blame on her. JMO

Because she didn't want to be F1 - she wanted to be next Bette, IMO.  

I feel like she came in with a game plan (she said in her pre-show clips Peter was the Lead she had been "preparing for") and thought revealing her V-status would surely be a deal breaker since he's a 4-time-in-a-windmill kinda guy (that's why she left it so long, IMO).

So she plans to leave around F3 (gotta at least get a HTD so they have plenty of material to use in her intro package) and then gets a whole season of her own to find a nice wholesome boy to take to church on Sunday and respectfully wait till marriage to do the dirty.

But then Peter doesn't cut her and the FRC is looming.  This was NOT the plan!  Panic.  Run away....

JMO

Im starting to believe what your saying here about a game plan could be true . jmo

Last edited by Jolena on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote my post in wrong spot)
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am

Thanks everyone for clarifying the ultimatum speculation. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:38 pm

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1227504334402768898?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:41 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the info.

A couple things I can confirm today in regards to scheduling. First off, the “Women Tell All” tapes next Friday the 21st. I’m assuming it’s running on March 2nd, the week before the finale as normal. My other confirmation is that there will be another 2 night finale this season on March 9th & 10th. So to me, that means we probably won’t actually see Victoria F. getting eliminated until Part 1 of the finale on Monday the 9th, which means she wouldn’t be at the WTA taping since she will have not been eliminated on screen yet, you can’t put her with the rest of the group. We’ll know next week if she is for sure, but, just know if Victoria F. is not at the taping next weekend, it’s because she isn’t eliminated on screen until the Part 1 of the finale that airs on March 9th.

Also had some news yesterday as Madison was seen filming in Town Creek Park in Auburn, AL with a “Bachelor” production team.

What does it mean? Well, if I knew I would’ve put it in the tweet. However, I can tell you what it DOESN’T mean, and that’s anything “Bachelorette” related. The “Bachelorette” announcement isn’t for another month. They don’t film “Bachelorette” intro packages a month in advance. Has nothing to do with that. Plus, I don’t believe there’s any way Madison will be “Bachelorette” even if she isn’t with Peter. The other thing people freaked out about was them thinking Madison had a ring on her finger if you zoomed in. Again, we go over this every single season, yet people don’t seem to grasp this concept. Even IF Madison is the final one, that final person does not get to keep/wear their ring while the show is airing. Wouldn’t that kinda be a giveaway of how the season ends if one of the leads women is walking around with an engagement ring on while the show is still airing? Again, lets think people. Not to mention, one thing I’ve told you from the beginning is that there was no engagement on final rose ceremony day. And I certainly don’t think there’s been once since. So all the more reason to debunk the engagement ring nonsense.

This goes for EVERY season. Yet every season, I always have people asking me about some social media picture with either the rumored final one, or someone in the final 2, and inevitably I’ll get, “Hey Steve, did you see the picture of so-and-so on their IG story…if you look really quick, it seems like she’s wearing her engagement ring.” Without even seeing the picture or video, the answer is always “no she isn’t” because they don’t have it. If you get proposed to on final rose ceremony day, you get the ring that day for TV purposes, then the show holds onto it until ATFR. They’re not gonna take a chance on having someone wear it in public or possibly lose it, damage it, etc while the show is airing.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:53 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1227621302439161858?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:55 pm

A 2 night finale? Ugh, this season is torture!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:45 pm

@atem Its been 2 nights the past few seasons. I think its their new normal.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck