SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Sprite wrote:Oh, how I have missed you posting @atem.

Aww! Thanks!  I missed it too.

BTW, I noticed on Instagram that GoodAmerican  (a company ran by Khloe Kardashian) liked Madi's  picture with Charles Barkley (a former Auburn Tiger BB player).  Is she wearing their jeans?

leavers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think either one of them showed up yet and that's why CH says he doesn't know how it's going to end (his nose probably grew a little like Pinocchio) that would be the cliff hanger for viewers. I bet we won't even know until ATFR.

Everytime I have a theory I change my mind. laugh out loud Maybe Hannah was let go, it's Madi's turn to arrive and CH tells him the news.

No back to my first statement, because I studied that screencap and it looked like it was early afternoon, so I don't think either one showed up yet. Smiley

If neither of them show up that would legitimately be amazing wouldn't it? I'd rate that. Now that *would* be a first.

I don't think HS would turn down a proposal/final rose. No way do I see her not going to the FRC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:24 am

leavers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think either one of them showed up yet and that's why CH says he doesn't know how it's going to end (his nose probably grew a little like Pinocchio) that would be the cliff hanger for viewers. I bet we won't even know until ATFR.

Everytime I have a theory I change my mind. laugh out loud Maybe Hannah was let go, it's Madi's turn to arrive and CH tells him the news.

No back to my first statement, because I studied that screencap and it looked like it was early afternoon, so I don't think either one showed up yet. Smiley

If neither of them show up that would legitimately be amazing wouldn't it? I'd rate that. Now that *would* be a first.

I think what GA is saying is that the conversation CH had with Peter was before either of them showed up, not that neither of them were going to show up.

I agree with GA that the talk between CH and Peter was before either girl showed up. And, I still think that Peter agonizing on the bed was after this conversation because he had to make a decision to get engaged to his 2nd choice (because his 1st choice left) or leave without either one of them.  In the preview video it shows CH's jacket on the bed next to Peter then show CH and Peter walking towards the crew and CH was carrying his jacket... I think this is after his agonizing on the bed scene.  They were going back for him to complete the FRC with the girl who was still there.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 am

That is an interesting theory that he came back to the FRC site. Everyone pays attention to where the sun is with Peter, but what about HS?  Does it look to be later in the day with her?

Also. I notice that a lot of former cast members post on Madi's pics.  Even those that were part of th so called cats team.  Do they do that for VF and HS?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:55 am

Is it possible that Peter sent HS home so that Madi would be the only one.... and then Madi left?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:02 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1220702228165603328?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:46 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
leavers wrote:

I think what GA is saying is that the conversation CH had with Peter was before either of them showed up, not that neither of them were going to show up.

I agree with GA that the talk between CH and Peter was before either girl showed up. And, I still think that Peter agonizing on the bed was after this conversation because he had to make a decision to get engaged to his 2nd choice (because his 1st choice left) or leave without either one of them.  In the preview video it shows CH's jacket on the bed next to Peter then show CH and Peter walking towards the crew and CH was carrying his jacket... I think this is after his agonizing on the bed scene.  They were going back for him to complete the FRC with the girl who was still there.

IMO

This is basically what I’ve been thinking but because Peter says something to the effect of he’s not going to give up and love conquers all he must decide to go chase Madi down. I’m not sure what he’d tell HA at the FRC but maybe he basically presses pause on the whole process and then that is why it’s not over and we don’t know how this ends. So, then Peter goes to chase Madi down and HA is in limbo or did she peace out and say no thanks thus exhibiting “backbone”? Not sure then if Madi takes him back to date or holds her ground and says no again because she isn’t comfortable with him having slept with others.

Or, Madi does come back at FRC and Pete now has to figure out what to do (decide which one to choose) JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:39 pm

gabriele wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
leavers wrote:

IMO

This is basically what I’ve been thinking but because Peter says something to the effect of he’s not going to give up and love conquers all he must decide to go chase Madi down. I’m not sure what he’d tell HA at the FRC but maybe he basically presses pause on the whole process and then that is why it’s not over and we don’t know how this ends. So, then Peter goes to chase Madi down and HA is in limbo or did she peace out and say no thanks thus exhibiting “backbone”? Not sure then if Madi takes him back to date or holds her ground and says no again because she isn’t comfortable with him having slept with others.

Or, Madi does come back at FRC and Pete now has to figure out what to do (decide which one to choose) JMO

IMO he lets Hannah go like he would any other F2 and leaves as a single man.  Then he tells his parents... and we have the to be continued.  I'm not sure when he will see Madi but I think it will be back in the USA, not in Australia just because of the timing of when they all got back.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:56 pm

I think HavaDrPepper has it. This seems to make the most sense to me as well. When Mama Weber is sobbing her heart out and begging him to bring her back, his lost and hurt look in reply seems to make much more sense now. Cannot wait to see how this all plays out. This is seriously the only thing keeping me watching this season.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Yup, this is making sense and accounts for all the scene snippets we’ve seen. It almost feels a little too neat though laugh out loud. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:42 pm

gabriele wrote:Yup, this is making sense and accounts for all the scene snippets we’ve seen. It almost feels a little too neat though laugh out loud. JMO

:yes:

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:59 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
gabriele wrote:Yup, this is making sense and accounts for all the scene snippets we’ve seen. It almost feels a little too neat though laugh out loud. JMO

Interesting that you agree! Do you think Madi takes him back? If she left due to him sleeping with other women, which is foreshadowed in the previews, and then takes him back it feels like it was mostly producer manipulation for a dramatic ending. That just feels rather fake to me but it does make sense of everything. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:55 pm

gabriele wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

Interesting that you agree! Do you think Madi takes him back? If she left due to him sleeping with other women, which is foreshadowed in the previews, and then takes him back it feels like it was mostly producer manipulation for a dramatic ending. That just feels rather fake to me but it does make sense of everything. JMO

I've never honestly been like everyone and thinking that the sex with others was a problem for her.  IMO, her issue is that she takes things more slowly and she told him that in the beginning.  I've had a gut feeling that she got spooked at the MTP by how real an engagement would be and with her father not giving permission, it played with her mind.  After all she had met his parents already so they didn't have to go through the fluff talk they always have in the beginning of the time together. His parents could get to the heavy duty conversations right away.  In the end, I think she left because she was petrified of the commitment of the FRC and not her feelings for Peter.  Because in the long run, I do think she went on the show for Peter and knew of his history but wanted to get to know him as a person and not someone she saw on TV or read about in the rag mags.

I could see her agreeing to date (like Colton and Cassie) if he goes after her but on her terms which are "slow and steady".  This also gives her family time to get to know more about who Peter is as well.  Whether it works out, I have my doubts.

And, of course, I could be totally wrong!

I could be all wrong but this is just what makes most sense to me.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck